Also from The California Report:
Daily commentary from KQED listeners
- Local College Aims to Diversify Oakland Police Department Recuitment
- Asian-American Perspectives on Race and Policing
- Not So Fast, Jamestown: St. Augustine Was Here First
- New Museum Depicts 'The Life Of A Slave From Cradle To The Tomb'
- Colorado Pushes For Concealed Guns In K-12 Schools
- Pakistani Author Mohsin Hamid And His Roving 'Discontent'
- More U.S.-Cuba Talks Ahead, Including Human Rights Dialogue
- Report Urges Britain To Take Small-Claims Cases Online
- Using A Can Of Coke To Explain A Currency Lesson
- Higher Wages, Lower Prices Give Consumers A Break
- Yellen Lays Groundwork For Interest Rate Hike In 2015
- This Season On 'House Of Cards,' It's Tough To Be The Boss
- FCC Approves New Rules Intended To Protect Open Internet
- Turkish Web Entrepreneurs Boost Luxembourg's Tech Profile
- U.S. Steps Up Commitment To Fight Malaria
- At VA Hospitals, Training And Technology Reduce Nurses' Injuries
- New Hospital Buildings Define Future Of Health Care
- Researchers Examine The Ways Of Southern Coyotes
- Can You Dig It? More Evidence Suggests Humans From The Ice Age
- A Neuroscientist Weighs In: Why Do We Disagree On The Color Of The Dress?