Most Anticipated Records of 2013
Listen to the new Noise Pop mix of their most anticipated records of 2013, featuring The Strokes, Missy Elliot, David Bowie, Youth Lagoon, Phoenix, and The Knife.
The end of February is a very exciting time for us at the Noise Pop Podcast. For one, it means the Noise Pop Festival and the beginning of the festival season are here. It also means that by now we have a pretty good idea of what new records will be making their way to our playlists throughout the year. This episode we'll be discussing our most anticipated releases of 2013, from Phoenix to Missy Elliot. What are the records you most looking forward to this year? Let us know in the comments below or call us at (585) 4NOISE5/(585) 466-4735 and leave a message.
1. "Bones" -- MS MR, Second Hand Rapture
2. "All The Time" -- The Strokes, Comedown Machine
3. "In The City" -- Caveman, Caveman
4. "9th Inning" -- Missy Elliot, Block Party
5. "Started From The Bottom" (D33J Remix) -- Drake, Nothing Was The Same
6. "Where Are We Now" -- David Bowie, The Next Day
7. "Your Drums, Your Love" -- AlunaGeorge, Body Music
8. "Mute" -- Youth Lagoon, Wondrous Bughouse
9. "Entertainment" -- Phoenix, Bankrupt
10. "Full of Fire" -- The Knife, Shaking The Habitual
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.