Cool As Hell Theatre Archive
- The K of D, an Urban Legend
- Flag Day
- SF Fringe Festival 2008: There's A Monster In The Well
- Shotgun Players: Ubu for President
- Roger Rees: What You Will
- American Joe
- TheatreWorks: Snapshots
- The Notecards: A Living Museum
- Ann Randolph: Squeeze Box
- Oakland Opera Theater: Queenie Pie
- Off Broadway West: The Ladies of the Camellias
- Defending The Caveman
- Thomas Reardon: The Music Man
- RIPE Theatre: Mimetic
- Jovelyn Richards: Come Home
- Scrap and Salvage Theatre Company
- Sharon Eberhart's Savage Arts
- Jump! Theatre
- Elastic Future: Beautiful
- A Halloween Treat: THE CREATURE Podcast
- Mark McGoldrick, a paralyzed lawyer, performs his one-man play Countercoup.
- Tim Sudano of AOP Pictures
- Boxcar Theatre: Big Company
- Tony-Nominated Broadway Composer: Paul Gordon
- Carol Lynn Pearson on Facing East
- Theatreworks' Leslie Martinson directs Theophilus North
- Ross Valley Players: Fully Committed
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
- Mike Daisey wrestles with Great Men of Genius
- John O'Keefe brings Walt Whitman to life
- Shaun Landry brings MadTV's Ike Barinholtz and Emo Philips to the SF Improv Festival 2007
- The Marsh Youth Theatre:Siddhartha, The Bright Path
- Alison Jean White and Annette Bening: Two Peas in a Pod!
- Aunt Jemima, Sports and Stereotypes
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Summer Fun Adventures
This summer, KQED is partnering with tons of fun places in the Bay Area offering exciting adventures and special savings when you show your MemberCard.
KQED's Hot Summer Days and Night Guide
Our critics pick for the season's best concerts, books, movies, outdoor plays, visual arts and more.