The Art Practical Archive
- Living as Form (The Nomadic Version)
- Landscape Update
- San Francisco 1964
- Fred Wilson
- Warhol's Polaroids and Warner and Johnson's Tables of Content at BAM
- Excerpts from Silver Meadows
- Flannel and Fur
- Residency Projects II
- From Bologna: Wayne Thiebaud at Museo Morandi
- Light Making Motion: Works on Paper and in Light
- Architecture of Narrative
- This, This, This, That
- Marco Breuer: Line of Sight
- Zombie-Proof House
- Train of Thought
- Beta Space: Kevin Appel and Ruben Ochoa
- Charlotte Salomon: Life? or Theatre?
- Performing the Personal and Political: The Art of Wafaa Yasin
- Interview with Guillermo Gomez-Pena
- Interview with Jonn Herschend
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- La Llorona Unfabled: Stories to (Re)tell To Little Girls
- E is for Everyone: Celebrating Sister Corita
- Dad and Mom, Don't Worry About Us, We Are All Well
- Wider Views of Urban San Francisco
- The Marvelous Museum: A Project by Mark Dion
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Art Basel Miami Beach 2010
- Interview with Steven Leiber
- Interview with Julio Cesar Morales
- Hard Edges for Hard Times
- Mirror 5
- Audience as Subject, Part I: Medium
- Dinner Discussion
- In Defense of Food: Recent Explorations in Contemporary Art
- Until Today: Spectres for the International Hotel
- The Joy of C-prints
Check out previous editions of Art Practical at artpractical.com.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Celebrates the Earth
April 22 is Earth Day, but KQED is celebrating our planet all month long. Tune in for special programs, attend special events, and find more resources online.
Where's the Rain?
KQED covers news about California's drought, offers water-saving tips, and more.