The Art Practical Archive
- Living as Form (The Nomadic Version)
- Landscape Update
- San Francisco 1964
- Fred Wilson
- Warhol's Polaroids and Warner and Johnson's Tables of Content at BAM
- Excerpts from Silver Meadows
- Flannel and Fur
- Residency Projects II
- From Bologna: Wayne Thiebaud at Museo Morandi
- Light Making Motion: Works on Paper and in Light
- Architecture of Narrative
- This, This, This, That
- Marco Breuer: Line of Sight
- Zombie-Proof House
- Train of Thought
- Beta Space: Kevin Appel and Ruben Ochoa
- Charlotte Salomon: Life? or Theatre?
- Performing the Personal and Political: The Art of Wafaa Yasin
- Interview with Guillermo Gomez-Pena
- Interview with Jonn Herschend
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- La Llorona Unfabled: Stories to (Re)tell To Little Girls
- E is for Everyone: Celebrating Sister Corita
- Dad and Mom, Don't Worry About Us, We Are All Well
- Wider Views of Urban San Francisco
- The Marvelous Museum: A Project by Mark Dion
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Art Basel Miami Beach 2010
- Interview with Steven Leiber
- Interview with Julio Cesar Morales
- Hard Edges for Hard Times
- Mirror 5
- Audience as Subject, Part I: Medium
- Dinner Discussion
- In Defense of Food: Recent Explorations in Contemporary Art
- Until Today: Spectres for the International Hotel
- The Joy of C-prints
Check out previous editions of Art Practical at artpractical.com.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
American Indian Heritage Month
KQED proudly celebrates the richness and diversity of the greater San Francisco Bay Area by commemorating American Indian Heritage Month in November. KQED Public TV 9 schedules a special lineup of programs, which are highlighted in a guide along with listings of community resources and local events.
Bay Area Bites Thanksgiving Menu
Bay Area Bites shares a Thanksgiving Menu with creative yet traditional recipes along with related posts to cooking guides, advice, and safety tips to have a delicious and stress-free holiday meal.