Marion Anthonisen is a Bay Area writer who tries really hard to believe in ghosts and conspiracy theories. After studying art and English at Kenyon College, she worked as a counselor and blogger at California College of the Arts. Since going freelance, Marion has cultivated her interests in acronyms, speedy note-taking and improper spice blends. She likes both good and bad jokes.
Related Blog Articles
- Late to the Party but Worth the Wait: City Lights Gets a Blog
- The Mysteries of Electricity Revealed: Christina Corfield at Johansson Projects
- Things To Do On Super Bowl Sunday
- The Best of British TV Ads at YBCA
- Two Australian Artists Mail a Plane to San Francisco
- Southern Exposure: Same Working Conditions, New Work
- Eight More Great Bay Area Holiday Activities
- Seven Great Bay Area Holiday Activities
- It Starts With the Right Working Conditions
- Flocking to 'The Conference of the Birds'
- Stuck on the Bay Bridge: Approach, Transition, Touchdown at Electric Works
- Rob Spoor, Master of Scare-a-monies
- Taming Static Electricity at Satellite 66
- Michele Pred: Confiscated