KQED.org looks and works best in a modern browser. Current versions of all three of our supported browsers are available to download for free at the links below.
If your question does not appear below, please send it to email@example.com.
- Inside the KQED.org New Navigation
- What happened to KTEH.org?
- What are the features on the homepage?
- What is Programs A-Z?
- What do I need to know before adding my comment to a KQED blog or another page on KQED.org?
- What are email reminders, and how do they work?
- What are KQED's terms of service?
- What is the recommended screen resolution?
- Is KQED.org secure?
- How do I change the on-screen font size?
- How do I listen to KQED.org radio online?
- What plug-ins do I need to use all the features of KQED.org?
- How do I download PDFs?
Questions about Television
Questions about Radio
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.