Thu, Jul 12, 2012 -- 10:00 AM
Silicon Valley CultureDownload audio (MP3)
Bravo is launching a new reality TV show called "Silicon Valley," profiling the decadent lifestyles of young rich entrepreneurs. Some in the tech industry say they're nervous about being mischaracterized. We look at the tech industry lifestyle. What do you think of the culture of Silicon Valley?
Host: Michael Krasny
- Kara Swisher, co-executive editor of All Things Digital
- Jamis MacNiven, owner of Bucks of Woodside
- Joseph Smarr, software engineer at Google and co-founder of Google Plus
- Susan MacTavish Best, entrepreneur and formerly head of her own public relations firm for startups
- Tasneem Raja, interactive editor for Mother Jones
Also, please note that your comments could be read on air. We may edit them for clarity or brevity, and we will use only your first name to identify you on the air.