Wed, Nov 9, 2011 -- 9:00 AM
Election Results and AnalysisDownload audio (MP3)
Who won, who lost and how did the ballot measures fare? Guest host Scott Shafer takes a look at results in Bay Area elections including analysis of ranked-choice voting and the political clout of Asian-Americans.
Host: Scott Shafer
- Corey Cook, assistant professor of politics and director of the Leo McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good at the University of San Francisco
- Corey Marshall, good government policy director for San Francisco Planning and Urban Research
- David Lee, executive director of the Chinese American Voters Education Committee (CAVEC)
- Omar Khalif, parent and co-chair of Families for Neighborhood Schools, which supports Measure H
- Steven Hill, designer and supporter of the ranked-choice voting systems in San Francisco and Oakland and author of "10 Steps to Repair American Democracy"
- Willie Brown, former mayor of San Francisco