Wed, Nov 9, 2011 -- 9:00 AM
Election Results and AnalysisDownload audio (MP3)
Who won, who lost and how did the ballot measures fare? Guest host Scott Shafer takes a look at results in Bay Area elections including analysis of ranked-choice voting and the political clout of Asian-Americans.
Host: Scott Shafer
- Corey Cook, assistant professor of politics and director of the Leo McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good at the University of San Francisco
- Corey Marshall, good government policy director for San Francisco Planning and Urban Research
- David Lee, executive director of the Chinese American Voters Education Committee (CAVEC)
- Omar Khalif, parent and co-chair of Families for Neighborhood Schools, which supports Measure H
- Steven Hill, designer and supporter of the ranked-choice voting systems in San Francisco and Oakland and author of "10 Steps to Repair American Democracy"
- Willie Brown, former mayor of San Francisco
Also, please note that your comments could be read on air. We may edit them for clarity or brevity, and we will use only your first name to identify you on the air.