Tue, Nov 8, 2011 -- 9:00 AM
Teen Sexual HarassmentDownload audio (MP3)
A new report finds that nearly half of 7th to 12th graders experienced sexual harassment in school in the last year. We discuss teen sexual harassment and efforts to combat it.
Host: Michael Krasny
- Holly Kearl, co-author of the report "Crossing the Line: Sexual Harassment at Schools" by the American Association of University Women, and author of "Stop Street Harassment: Making Public Places Safe and Welcoming for Women"
- Rhonda James, executive director of Community Violence Solutions, an agency dedicated to ending sexual assault and family violence through prevention, crisis services and treatment
- Jack Schmidt, prevention educator with Community Violence Solutions
- Alexis Marbach, public policy advocate with the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Read the full report : at AAUW.org