Tue, Feb 8, 2011 -- 9:00 AM
Obama and BusinessDownload audio (MP3)
In a speech on Monday to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, President Obama argued that government and business have a shared responsibility for the economy. He promised to give businesses more room to grow, but also told executives that "businesses also have a responsibility to America." We take a look at the state of affairs between the Obama administration and the business community.
Host: Michael Krasny
- Carl Guardino, president and CEO of the Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- David Henderson, research fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University
- Ginger Lew, senior adviser to the White House Economic Council
- Robert Kuttner, co-editor of The American Prospect Magazine
- Scott Hauge, president and founder of Small Business California
Also, please note that your comments could be read on air. We may edit them for clarity or brevity, and we will use only your first name to identify you on the air.