TV Daily Schedule: KQED 9
Another way to search for programs is from the TV Programs A-Z Directory.
KQED 9: Thursday, March 22, 2012
Channels 9.1 • 54.2, 25.1 | XFINITY 9 and HD 709
Schedule is subject to change. Please visit kqed.org/tv/schedules/daily for the most up-to-date info.
12:00 amCharlie Rose [#18063] (original broadcast date: 03/21/12)
* Jay Bilas, basketball analyst for ESPN and CBS Sports, with a NCAA Sweet 16 preview and analysis
* Walter Issacson on Steve Jobs
* Charles Duhigg on The Power of Habit duration 56:46 STEREO TVRE
1:00 amNightly Business Report [#31188Z] With the Supreme Court poised to take up the Obama health care law, we look at what the debate means for health care stocks. New York Correspondent Suzanne Pratt reports. Hewlett Packard is merging its printer and PC businesses in an effort to jump-start growth. A tech analyst tells NBR Co-Anchor Susie Gharib about the tech company's outlook. It could be time to shift your portfolio from bonds to stocks. "Little Book of Bit Profits" Author Hilary Kramer explains in this week's "Street Critique" interview. duration 26:46 STEREO TVRE
1:30 amQUEST [#106H] Nanotechnology Takes Off and Journey into Darkness * From Lawrence Berkeley National Labs to Silicon Valley, researchers are manipulating particles at the atomic level, ushering in potential cures for cancer, clothes that don't stain, and solar panels as thick as a sheet of paper.
* How do you prepare someone who is becoming blind? Quest follows seeing adults through their physical and psychological training as they learn to live in a world without sight.
* Though you may not believe it, the Bay Area was home to the last whale hunting fleet in the United States - only a generation ago. Quest investigates how Richmond, California was part of a historic moment, and what remains today.