February 15, 2013 Duration: 27:46 STEREO TVG
This documentary takes viewers to the United Methodist Church's convention in Tampa, FL, where delegates from around the world gather to decide the future of the church and its official policy on gays and lesbians. Progressive Methodists want to amend church doctrine by removing the sentence that identifies the practice of homosexuality as incompatible with Christian teaching, while conservative evangelical Methodists want to retain the church's traditional stance. Who will prevail?
- KQED 9: Fri, May 24, 2013 -- 7:30pm email reminder
- KQED Plus: Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 12:30am email reminder
- KQED 9: Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 1:30am email reminder
- KQED World: Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 9:30am email reminder
- KQED Plus: Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 1:00pm email reminder
- KQED World: Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 7:00pm email reminder
- KQED World: Sun, May 26, 2013 -- 11:00am email reminder
- KQED 9: Sun, May 26, 2013 -- 4:00pm email reminder
- KQED World: Sun, May 26, 2013 -- 6:00pm email reminder
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.