Shift Happens! Live An Inspired Life with Dr. Robert Holden
Duration: 1:29:55 STEREO TVG
Robert Holden, Ph.D., is a renowned British psychologist, executive coach, author and speaker. This program is based upon his book of the same title, but also draws substantially from his other works: Authentic Success, Be Happy, and his newest book, Loveability. In this special, Dr. Holden organizes the content into 6 Principles and Practices, so viewers will enjoy both descriptive and prescriptive dimensions of the ideas presented.
- KQED Life: Thu, May 30, 2013 -- 10:30pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Thu, May 30, 2013 -- 10:30pm email reminder
- KQED Life: Fri, May 31, 2013 -- 4:30am email reminder
- KQED 9: Fri, May 31, 2013 -- 4:30am email reminder
- KQED Life: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 8:30am email reminder
- KQED 9: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 8:30am email reminder
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Science Site Relaunches
All of KQED's science and environment content is now aggregated in one place on KQED.org. Find everything from Astronomy to Zebras!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.