Steve Jobs - One Last Thing
Duration: 56:46 STEREO TVPG
Gain unique insight into what made Steve Jobs tick. There has been near-universal agreement that the late Apple founder was a great innovator in business and technology, but why was he great? What were the influences that shaped his character and drove him to such success from humble beginnings? With colleagues who worked closely with him and those who have chronicled his life, take an unflinching look at the mercurial, brilliant man and review his many talents and achievements.
In an exclusive, never-before-broadcast interview, Jobs expounds on his philosophy of life. Speaking shortly after coming face-to-face with his own mortality when he was diagnosed with cancer, he looked back over his astonishing career and explained the principles on which he built his success: "You can poke life and if you push in, something will pop out the other side; you can change it, you can mold it, embrace it, make your mark upon it. Once you learn that - you'll never be the same again."
- KQED 9: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 -- 11:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 5:00am email reminder
- KQED Life: Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 10:00pm email reminder
- KQED Life: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 4:00am email reminder
- KQED World: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 11:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 -- 7:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 1:00am email reminder