Award-winning Washington anchorman Gordon Peterson moderates a lively roundtable discussion of the week's top stories. The panel of distinguished journalists regularly include: Pulitzer Prize-winning syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer, Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist and editor Colby King of The Washington Post; legal affairs correspondent Nina Totenberg of National Public Radio; Evan Thomas of Politico; and Mark Shields, the nationally syndicated columnist and weekly commentator on PBS NewsHour. The series also features occasional appearances by Jeanne Cummings and Margaret Carlson, both from Bloomberg News, and Roger Simon, Politico's chief political columnist.
Inside Washington Previous Broadcasts
KQED World: Sat, Dec 7, 2013 -- 8:30 AM
* Nelson Mandela, South Africa's liberator, dead at the age of 95
* President Obama on closing the gap between rich and poor. Income inequality, he says, is the defining issue of our time
* The campaign to raise the minimum wage
* The Obamcare fix, has it been fixed?
* Rising tensions over airspace in the East China Sea * Republican male candidates get some sensitivity training on how to run against women
- KQED World: Sun, Dec 8, 2013 -- 9:30 AM
- KQED World: Sun, Dec 8, 2013 -- 5:30 AM
KQED World: Sun, Dec 1, 2013 -- 5:30 AM
- KQED World: Sun, Dec 1, 2013 -- 9:30 AM