Omni Health Revolution with Tana Amen, RN and Dr. Daniel Amen, MD
Omni Health Revolution with Tana Amen, RN and Dr. Daniel Amen, MD Previous Broadcasts
KQED Plus: Sat, Oct 12, 2013 -- 9:30 PM
This program features psychiatrist Daniel Amen and his wife, neurosurgical intensive care nurse Tana Amen. It is designed to help viewers take control of their physical and mental health using the science of nutragenomics - a big word, but it's very simple.
Nutragenomics tells us that the foods you eat talk directly to your genes. You have the choice to eat in a way that turns on genes that keep you healthy or make you sick. Most people think of their genes like an evil monarchy that condemned them to be sick. Daniel and Tana Amen turn that notion on its head to give viewers much more control over the health of their bodies and minds. The Omni Health Revolution is a bipartisan plan that bridges the gap between strict vegetarian diets and extreme high protein diets, with a program that is based on 70% plant based foods and 30% high quality protein.
- KQED Plus: Sat, Oct 26, 2013 -- 9:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Fri, Oct 25, 2013 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 -- 9:00 PM
- KQED Life: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 -- 2:00 PM
- KQED 9: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 -- 2:00 PM
- KQED Life: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 -- 6:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 -- 6:00 AM
- KQED 9: Thu, Oct 17, 2013 -- 1:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Oct 13, 2013 -- 3:30 AM