Joe Bonamassa: An Acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House
Joe Bonamassa: An Acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Thu, Mar 7, 2013 -- 9:00 PM
On July 3, 2012, Joe Bonamassa brought a very special and exclusive acoustic presentation to the Vienna Opera House, a sublime cultural iconic venue steeped in history and heritage, and the perfect backdrop for such a dramatic and original music presentation. Supporting Joe on his vintage acoustic instruments, an eclectic assortment of craftsmen of disparate World flavors, provided by top artists from around the globe, including: music historian and traditional Irish fiddler Gerry O'Connor; Swedish multi-instrumentalist Mats Wester playing the Nyckelharpa; Los Angeles Keyboard maestro Arlan Schierbaum; and legendary Puerto Rican percussionist Lenny Castro.
- KQED Life: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Mar 9, 2013 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Mar 9, 2013 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Mar 9, 2013 -- 12:00 PM
- KQED 9: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 -- 1:00 PM
- KQED Life: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Mar 7, 2013 -- 9:00 PM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.