Wild Kratts: Lost at Sea
Wild Kratts: Lost at Sea Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 7:00 AM
This hour-long special features two Wild Kratts episodes.
* Speaking Dolphinese - The Wild Kratts team is on a mission to decode the secret language of one of the smartest creatures on earth - dolphins! With the help of Aviva's experimental dolphin decoder and two young dolphin tutors, Chris and Martin join a pod and try to speak "dolphinese". But when their newfound friends get caught in a jam with the dolphins' only true creature enemy - a hungry shark - the bros get embroiled in a hair-raising rescue mission that tests their new creature language skills.
* Blowfish Blowout - When the miniaturized Kratt bros get swept up and lost in a swath of plankton, they become part of a crowd of fish larva all headed to the most populated and diverse habitat on earth - the coral reef. As Aviva and the gang search for them, the lost bros take up residence on the reef alongside a newfound porcupinefish friend, who will hopefully show them how to survive in this fish-eat-fish world until they are rescued. But when Donita shows up searching for a special sea crown fit for a fashion queen, the gang must return the favor and rescue their friend.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Aug 21, 2016 -- 2:30 PM
- KQED Kids: Thu, Aug 18, 2016 -- 2:30 AM
- KQED Kids: Wed, Aug 17, 2016 -- 8:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 17, 2016 -- 11:00 AM
- KQED Kids: Tue, Aug 16, 2016 -- 2:30 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Aug 13, 2016 -- 7:00 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 4:58 PM
- KQED 9: Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 7:00 AM
- KQED Kids: Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 2:30 AM
- KQED Kids: Thu, Aug 11, 2016 -- 8:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 11, 2016 -- 11:00 AM
- KQED 9: Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 4:58 PM