Super Brain with Dr. Rudy Tanzi
Super Brain with Dr. Rudy Tanzi Previous Broadcasts
KQED Plus: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 -- 9:30 PM
This program explores new discoveries in neuroscience that maximize the potential of the human brain in practical and actionable ways. The field of neuroscience has been exploding with new findings by the day. Ever since it became possible to view the human brain as it lights up with activity, researchers have had to change long-held assumptions about an organ that has been called "the three-pound universe." Dr. Rudy Tanzi is introduced by his co-author Dr. Deepak Chopra. In his new program, the Harvard Medical School professor takes advantage of cutting-edge research to show the way we all can maximize our brain's potential.
- KQED Life: Sun, Jan 20, 2013 -- 4:30 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Jan 20, 2013 -- 4:30 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Jan 19, 2013 -- 10:30 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Jan 19, 2013 -- 10:30 PM
- KQED Life: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 -- 5:30 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 -- 5:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 -- 8:00 AM
- KQED Life: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 -- 3:30 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 -- 3:30 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Jan 10, 2013 -- 9:30 PM
- KQED 9: Thu, Jan 10, 2013 -- 9:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 -- 3:30 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.