Super Brain with Dr. Rudy Tanzi
Super Brain with Dr. Rudy Tanzi Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Sat, Nov 24, 2012 -- 8:30 AM
This program explores new discoveries in neuroscience that maximize the potential of the human brain in practical and actionable ways. The field of neuroscience has been exploding with new findings by the day. Ever since it became possible to view the human brain as it lights up with activity, researchers have had to change long-held assumptions about an organ that has been called "the three-pound universe." Dr. Rudy Tanzi is introduced by his co-author Dr. Deepak Chopra. In his new program, the Harvard Medical School professor takes advantage of cutting-edge research to show the way we all can maximize our brain's potential.
- KQED Life: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 -- 4:30 AM
- KQED 9: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 -- 4:30 AM
- KQED Life: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 -- 10:30 PM
- KQED 9: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 -- 10:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Nov 25, 2012 -- 4:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Nov 24, 2012 -- 10:00 PM
- KQED Life: Sat, Nov 24, 2012 -- 8:30 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Science Site Relaunches
All of KQED's science and environment content is now aggregated in one place on KQED.org. Find everything from Astronomy to Zebras!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.