Quantum Activist Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 -- 8:00 PM
While mainstream science remains based on material concepts, a number of scientists are supporting a concept based on the primacy of consciousness. This program presents the ideas and work of Amit Goswami, Ph.D., who shares his vision of the unlimited potential of consciousness as the ground of all being, the overall unity found in the world's major religions and spiritual traditions, and how this revelation can actually help us to live better. Dr. Goswami explains how he moved away the spiritual teachings of his childhood to his education and career in nuclear and theoretical quantum physics, only to return to the religious tenets of his youth.
- KQED Life: Sat, Oct 27, 2012 -- 10:00 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Oct 27, 2012 -- 10:00 PM
- KQED Life: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 -- 2:00 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 -- 2:00 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 -- 8:00 PM