Critical Condition: California's Emergency Rooms
Critical Condition: California's Emergency Rooms Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 -- 7:30 PM
This documentary focuses on the crisis facing emergency rooms in California, and takes a look at the impact that overcrowded emergency rooms have on doctors, nurses and ultimately patients.
- KQED World: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 -- 6:00 PM
- KQED World: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 -- 11:00 AM
- KQED World: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 -- 1:00 PM
- KQED World: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 -- 9:30 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 -- 1:30 AM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 -- 12:30 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.