Quest for the Lost Maya
Quest for the Lost Maya Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 -- 9:00 PM
This National Geographic special explores archaeological evidence of a previously unknown Mayan society based in the Yucatan Peninsula of southern Mexico. It surveys their dramatic rise to prominence in the "pre-classic era" of the Maya from 800-700 BCE as well as new evidence of the collapse of their civilization in the 800-900s CE.
- KQED World: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 -- 5:00 AM
- KQED World: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 -- 11:00 PM
- KQED Life: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 -- 2:00 AM
- KQED Life: Wed, Sep 12, 2012 -- 8:00 PM
- KQED 9: Wed, Sep 12, 2012 -- 3:00 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Science Site Relaunches
All of KQED's science and environment content is now aggregated in one place on KQED.org. Find everything from Astronomy to Zebras!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.