A-to-Z Guide to Healing Yourself with Dr. Mark Stengler
A-to-Z Guide to Healing Yourself with Dr. Mark Stengler Previous Broadcasts
KQED Plus: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 -- 6:00 AM
Good health does not just happen - the individual must take an active role. More and more, Americans are seeking health information about natural ways to help their bodies heal - to treat the root causes of their condition, not mask the condition with a drug. Best-selling author and practicing Naturopathic Medical Doctor Mark Stengler has a passion for combining the best of conventional and natural medicine to achieve optimized health and wellness for his patients. This special explores chronic conditions such as arthritis, depression, hormone imbalance, chronic pain, and the simple, natural, and scientifically based ways to improve these conditions - such as a PH balanced diet, proper exercise, and carefully-selected supplements.
- KQED Plus: Sat, Mar 31, 2012 -- 6:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 -- 12:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 -- 4:30 AM
- KQED Plus: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 -- 10:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Mar 11, 2012 -- 8:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 -- 4:30 AM
- KQED Plus: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 -- 10:30 PM
- KQED Life: Sun, Mar 4, 2012 -- 7:30 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Mar 4, 2012 -- 7:30 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.