60s Pop, Rock & Soul (My Music)
60s Pop, Rock & Soul (My Music) Previous Broadcasts
KQED Plus: Sat, Aug 18, 2012 -- 9:00 PM
Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits and Davy Jones of The Monkees host this concert spectacular featuring hits and favorites of the AM radio era. Classic songs from the decade of peace, love, and profound social change are sung by performers who represent a period of time that resonates through the generations. Includes Paul Revere & The Raiders ("Kicks"), Gary Lewis & The Playboys ("This Diamond Ring"), The Kingsmen ("Louie, Louie"), The Ventures ("Hawaii Five-O"), Question Mark & The Mysterians ("96 Tears"), and Jefferson Airplane ("Somebody to Love").
- KQED Plus: Sat, Aug 25, 2012 -- 5:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Aug 25, 2012 -- 7:30 AM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Aug 25, 2012 -- 4:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 24, 2012 -- 10:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 23, 2012 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 22, 2012 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 -- 3:00 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.