Highgrove: Alan Meets Prince Charles
Highgrove: Alan Meets Prince Charles Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Tue, Sep 6, 2011 -- 8:00 PM
In 1980, the Prince of Wales bought historic Highgrove House near Tetbury in Gloucestershire and its 15 acres of almost featureless garden. In the ensuing 30 years, Prince Charles set about transforming the landscape into a beautiful array of diverse gardens. This program is the first in-depth exploration of the inspirational vision and passion embedded in Prince Charles' personal sanctuary. The special is hosted by noted UK garden journalist Alan Titchmarsh (Ground Force).
- KQED 9: Sat, Sep 10, 2011 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Sep 9, 2011 -- 9:00 PM
- KQED World: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 -- 12:00 PM
- KQED World: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 -- 9:00 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED Life: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED 9: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 -- 2:00 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.