Suze Orman's Money Class
Suze Orman's Money Class Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Thu, Mar 1, 2012 -- 1:00 PM
Based on her new book, this program reveals Suze's expert take on what actions people need to take in light of the new economy. After the upheavals of the economic downturn, Suze believes it's critical to rethink many of the traditional strategies we've been using to achieve our financial goals. In this special, she unveils her own new and powerful advice, updating and sometimes revising her long-held beliefs, to help viewers navigate today's unsettling economic waters.
Suze provides audiences powerful, timely and often surprising advice for moving forward on the most important financial fundamentals: saving and investing, building a career, planning for retirement and more. As Suze puts it, "Bad financial habits can hurt you in any economic environment, but in the one we're in now, they can bankrupt you." Filmed before a live audience, this special presents fresh insight in Suze's time-honored style: plenty of frank and down-to-earth advice combined with compassionate and humorous Q&A. It offers viewers nationwide the insight they need to succeed in this new financial frontier.
- KQED Life: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 -- 8:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 -- 8:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Mar 24, 2012 -- 8:00 AM
- KQED Life: Sun, Mar 11, 2012 -- 7:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Mar 11, 2012 -- 7:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Mar 10, 2012 -- 12:30 PM
- KQED Life: Sun, Mar 4, 2012 -- 11:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Mar 4, 2012 -- 11:00 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 -- 12:30 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 -- 12:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 -- 8:30 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.