Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy
Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 -- 9:00 AM
This program offers a fabulous anti-stress yoga sequence, presented in Peggy's gentle style that everybody can do. Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in the US, affecting some 37 million people. Peggy shows how yoga can relieve stiffness, reduce pain and fatigue, and improve muscle and bone strength.
- KQED Plus: Sun, Feb 17, 2013 -- 7:30 AM
- KQED Life: Sun, Feb 17, 2013 -- 5:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sun, Feb 17, 2013 -- 5:00 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 -- 11:00 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 -- 11:00 PM
- KQED Life: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 -- 9:00 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Science Site Relaunches
All of KQED's science and environment content is now aggregated in one place on KQED.org. Find everything from Astronomy to Zebras!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.