Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy
Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Thu, Jan 10, 2013 -- 11:00 PM
This program offers a fabulous anti-stress yoga sequence, presented in Peggy's gentle style that everybody can do. Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in the US, affecting some 37 million people. Peggy shows how yoga can relieve stiffness, reduce pain and fatigue, and improve muscle and bone strength.
- KQED Plus: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 -- 3:30 PM
- KQED Life: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 -- 2:30 PM
- KQED 9: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 -- 2:30 PM
- KQED Life: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 -- 5:00 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 -- 5:00 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Jan 10, 2013 -- 11:00 PM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.