Breakfast Special Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 -- 8:00 PM
A celebration of going out for a morning meal in America. We visit interesting and unusual breakfast spots from a Cuban cafe in downtown St. Augustine to a midwestern eatery in a shopping center outside Columbus, Ohio. We sample pancakes in rural New York state, try loco moco in Hilo, Hawaii, and see what's cooking at the Tin Shed in Portland, Oregon. There's more to life than a bowl of cold cereal.
- KQED 9: Sun, Jul 18, 2010 -- 2:00 PM
- KQED 9: Sun, Jul 18, 2010 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, Jul 17, 2010 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED Life: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED 9: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 -- 2:00 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.