In the fall, Masterpiece Contemporary showcases dramas set in modern times, hosted this season by David Tennant.
Masterpiece Contemporary Previous Broadcasts
The Song of Lunch (Episode #4129H)
KQED 9: Sun, Nov 13, 2011 -- 9:00 PM
Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson star in a dramatization of Christopher Reid's narrative poem, telling the story of a book editor who, 15 years after their break-up, meets his former love for a nostalgic lunch at the Soho restaurant they used to frequent. As the wine flows, the couple rakes over their failed relationship.
- KQED Life: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 -- 9:00 PM
- KQED 9: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 -- 3:00 AM
Worricker: Page Eight (Episode #4128H)
KQED 9: Sun, Nov 6, 2011 -- 9:00 PM
David Hare's first original screenplay in 20 years is a contemporary spy thriller starring Bill Nighy, Rachel Weisz, Judy Davis, Michael Gambon and Ralph Fiennes.
- KQED Life: Sun, Nov 13, 2011 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Nov 12, 2011 -- 9:00 PM
- KQED 9: Mon, Nov 7, 2011 -- 3:00 AM