Bill Moyers Journal
Veteran journalist Bill Moyers returns with a weekly public affairs series that features interviews and news analysis on a wide range of subjects, including politics, arts and culture, the media, the economy and issues facing democracy.
Bill Moyers Journal Previous Broadcasts
KQED World: Sat, May 1, 2010 -- 3:00 AM
A special 90-minute finale to BMJ:
* With distrust of the federal government at an historic high and Americans disillusioned with a government run by and for the powerful, Bill Moyers sits down with populist Jim Hightower to look at the history and legacy of people's movements and discuss how ordinary people can reclaim political power. The Journal also travels to Iowa where one group has been helping ordinary citizens fight for change for more than 3 decades.
* And, acclaimed author Barry Lopez joins Bill Moyers to discuss nature, spirit and the human condition. Lopez is an essayist, author and short-story writer, whose many books include Arctic Dreams, winner of the National Book Award and Of Wolves and Men, a National Book Award finalist.
- KQED World: Sun, May 2, 2010 -- 3:00 PM
- KQED World: Sun, May 2, 2010 -- 6:00 AM
- KQED World: Sat, May 1, 2010 -- 12:00 PM
- KQED World: Sat, May 1, 2010 -- 7:30 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, May 1, 2010 -- 4:00 AM