QUEST is an Emmy-Award winning multimedia series with a new focus on exploring the science of sustainability. Meet people across the country who are breaking new ground in science, technology and engineering to create a more sustainable future. Discover new stories about food, energy, water, climate and biodiversity at questscience. org.
QUEST Previous Broadcasts
Pump It Up: Heart Health Special Report (Episode #602H)
KQED 9: Wed, Jun 26, 2013 -- 7:30 PM
Investigate the number one cause of death in America, heart disease, which kills close to 600,000 people each year - more than die from cancer, car accidents or AIDS. Meet a teenager trying to lower her risk; a heart attack patient and the team that saved her life, and a researcher working to one day rebuild a damaged heart from the inside out.
- KQED World: Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 6:30 PM
- KQED World: Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 2:30 PM
- KQED World: Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 7:30 AM
- KQED World: Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 7:30 PM
- KQED Plus: Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 5:00 PM
- KQED World: Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 1:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jun 28, 2013 -- 12:30 AM
- KQED 9: Thu, Jun 27, 2013 -- 1:30 AM
Under The Microscope: Science Struggles In Schools (Episode #218H)
KQED World: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 1:00 PM
California schools rank among the lowest-scoring in science achievement in the United States, even as the state's economy depends increasingly on technology. How bad is the problem? And what are schools doing to fill the gap? QUEST meets innovative teachers and discovers creative methods being employed to get kids caught up.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 -- 12:30 AM
- KQED World: Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 6:30 PM
- KQED World: Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 2:30 PM
- KQED World: Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 7:30 AM
- KQED World: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 7:30 PM