Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Clifford's Puppy Days Previous Broadcasts
Friends of All Ages/Clifford's Super Sleepover (Episode #106)
KQED Kids: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 -- 6:30 PM
* Friends of All Ages - When an older dog, Tricksie, moves into the apartment complex, she helps Clifford and Jorge learn that it's possible to be friends with someone who is not the same age.
* Clifford's Super Sleepover - When Emily Elizabeth goes to Nina's for a sleepover, Clifford's friends try to come up with ways to distract him from his loneliness until bedtime.
Sock It to Me/My Toy (Episode #105)
KQED Kids: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 -- 1:00 PM
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
Puppy Dog Power/Extra! Extra! (Episode #201)
KQED Plus: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 -- 11:00 AM
* Puppy Dog Power - When Clifford and Jorge find that their new rather large puppy playmate Bruno plays too rough for them, they ditch him rather than tell him the truth. But upon realizing how much they've hurt his feelings, they discover that telling the truth is far less hurtful and is, in fact, the best way to be friends.
* Extra! Extra! - The kids agree to create a local newspaper for the neighborhood. At first they aren't sure they can do it. But with the support of each other - and by believing in themselves - they manage to create an exciting newspaper filled with stories from around the neighborhood.
Something Special/Shun Gets in the Game (Episode #109)
KQED 9: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 -- 10:30 AM
* Something Special - As he tries to help set up for a big Cinco de Mayo party, Clifford begins to doubt that he has any special skills to offer. Will his friends be able to cheer him up and convince him that he does have "something special?"
* Shun in the Game - It's the first beautiful day of spring and the official opening day of the Courtyard Volleyball season, so why does Shun keep making up excuses for why he can't play?