Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Clifford's Puppy Days Previous Broadcasts
Keeping Cool/Socks and Snooze (Episode #101)
PBS Kids: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 -- 6:30 PM
* "Keeping Cool" - It's always fun when Evan is baby-sitting Emily Elizabeth and Clifford. This time Evan tries to impress Vanessa, the new girl in the building, but finds that she is most impressed when he is just being himself.
* "Socks and Snooze" - When Emily Elizabethcan't find one of her "lucky" socks for the first day of school Cliff ord is determined to hunt it down for her, and ends up finding it in avery surprising place.
Valentine Schmalentine/Sweethearts Dance (Episode #214)
PBS Kids: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 -- 1:00 PM
* Valentine Schmalentine: Clifford and Daffodil get very competitive over who can make EE the best Valentine's Day gift of all. In the end, they realize she would have loved whatever they gave her, because she loves them.
* Sweethearts Dance: EE's excitement over the Father/Daughter-Mother/Sondance at the Community Center turns to anxiety when she realizes she and her dad have to dance in front of a crowd.
Moving On/Fair Is Fair (Episode #121)
KQED Plus: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 -- 11:00 AM
* Moving On - The Sidarskys are moving to a newer mouse hole around the corner. Clifford offers to help them move the big family clock when he comes back from lunch. But on the way back, he gets distracted. By the time he gets back to the laundry room, the Sidarskys have already moved, but things are chaotic because the baby can't sleep without that clock. Clifford feels bad for not being there to help, but he makes amends by moving the clock now and restoring harmony to the Sidarsky household.
* Fair is Fair - Emily Elizabeth and Nina volunteer to read to kids at the book fair, but problems arise when their replacements - Shun and Evan - don't show up in time.