Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Clifford's Puppy Days Previous Broadcasts
No Small Parts/Fine Feathered Friend (Episode #111)
KQED Kids: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 1:00 PM
* No Small Parts - Nina has made her friends the stars in her new play about springtime, but she insists that everything be done her way. When her cast and crew quit, she is finally able to do everything herself. Will her one-person production be a success?
* Fine Feathered Friend - Norville is molting, and he is so embarrassed by the way he looks that he refuses to let his friends see him. How will Norville's friends help him to see that they like him for who he is, not what he looks like?
Sock It to Me/My Toy (Episode #105)
KQED 9: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 10:30 AM
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
Celebrating Spring/Garden Delights (Episode #205)
KQED Plus: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 8:00 AM
* Celebrating Spring: The kids gather to turn a vacant lot into a city garden. But without a plan, things turn into a chaotic mess. It's only when they finally work together that they create a beautiful garden.
* Garden Delights: When Jenny replants a broken willow branch so that it can grow to be a new tree, Norville tells the gang the same trick works with broken toys. The animals' effort to replant their toys results in nothing but a big muddy mess, until the kids come to their aid, and on their own, decide to create new toys from the old.
Clifford's Winter Spirit/Flo-Motion (Episode #110)
KQED Kids: Wed, Apr 16, 2014 -- 1:00 PM
* Clifford's Winter Spirit - Norville is feeling sad and lonely when it seems as though he is the only one without a tradition for celebrating the first snowfall of the year. It's up to Clifford and his friends to find a way to help Norville feel included.
* Flo-Motion - Flo, a super-athlete, tells her friends she'd rather play alone when she discovers she is not very good at a new Bean Bag game. Will Flo be able to put her competitiveness aside?