Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Clifford's Puppy Days Previous Broadcasts
Clifford's Field Trip/Helping Paws (Episode #107)
KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 7:00 AM
* Clifford's Field Trip - The kids hide Clifford when he comes to the school fieldtrip.
* Helping Paws - Clifford babysits the four mice.
Finder's Keepers/You're Famous! (Episode #203)
KQED Kids: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 1:00 PM
* Finders Keepers: When Jorge digs up a shark tooth necklace in the courtyard, it is taken from him and given to its rightful owner. He cannot understand why "Finders Keepers Loser Weepers" (the children's proverb of dubious ethical merit) doesn't apply. He takes the necklace back and buries it again. Clifford sees this and must decide if he should dig it up and return it, or protect his friend - even though he believes that Jorge is wrong. Clifford resolves the problem by convincing Jorge to do the right thing.
* You're Famous!: Nina and Jorge become instant celebrities when they get their picture in the newspaper. All this attention makes them act differently and alienate their friends. When their "15 minutes" ends and isolation sets in, Nina and Jorge realize that it's time to mend fences and come back to earth. Luckily, their friends are there to welcome them back.
Friends of All Ages/Clifford's Super Sleepover (Episode #106)
KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 7:00 AM
* Friends of All Ages - When an older dog, Tricksie, moves into the apartment complex, she helps Clifford and Jorge learn that it's possible to be friends with someone who is not the same age.
* Clifford's Super Sleepover - When Emily Elizabeth goes to Nina's for a sleepover, Clifford's friends try to come up with ways to distract him from his loneliness until bedtime.
Small Packages/Clifford's Magic Lamp (Episode #202)
KQED Kids: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 1:00 PM
* Small Packages - At the Dog Run, Clifford can't wait to play with Jorge and the other dogs. But as they play, Clifford is constantly reminded of how small he is. When a ball lands on top of a bush, he needs Daffodil's help to get it down. When he can't make it over an obstacle course fence, Norville flies down to give him a boost. When Mrs. Z handsout biscuits, Clifford is crowded out, and only gets a biscuit becaus e Jorge saves him one. Clifford is just fed up with being small. But his friends remind him that they, too, have their own idiosyncrasies todeal with - Jorge has an extra- long body, Norville has all those fea thers, and Daffodil has her floppy ears. But, Clifford says, all thosethings are what make them what they are. And they point out that ther e are great things about being small, too, and that's what makes Clifford the special puppy that he is.
* Clifford's Magic Lamp - Emily Elizabeth has read Clifford the story of Aladdin and the Magic Lamp and he can't wait to share it with his friends. Of course, Norville knows all about it - he even knows where to find the lamp! While he's off fetching it, Jorge, Daffodil, and Clifford imagine how they're going to spend their wishes. In the end, they all realize they already have everything they need.
Sock It to Me/My Toy (Episode #105)
KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 7:00 AM
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
Puppy Dog Power/Extra! Extra! (Episode #201)
KQED Kids: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 1:00 PM
* Puppy Dog Power - When Clifford and Jorge find that their new rather large puppy playmate Bruno plays too rough for them, they ditch him rather than tell him the truth. But upon realizing how much they've hurt his feelings, they discover that telling the truth is far less hurtful and is, in fact, the best way to be friends.
* Extra! Extra! - The kids agree to create a local newspaper for the neighborhood. At first they aren't sure they can do it. But with the support of each other - and by believing in themselves - they manage to create an exciting newspaper filled with stories from around the neighborhood.
Paw Print Picasso/Hup Hup (Episode #104)
KQED Plus: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 7:00 AM
* Clifford's Carnival - Everyone, including Clifford, knows to work as a team to put on this year's Fall Carnival. Jetta sees herself as a boss rather than a team player but soon learns the importance of being a team player.
* Clifford's Doggy Reunion - Clifford and Emily are excited - Cousin Laura and her dog Rex are coming to visit! They haven't seen each other since Clifford was a little puppy! When they arrive, Emily and Clifford find Laura and Rex are different than they remember them. They learn that people change and adjustments have to be made.
The Halloween Bandit/An Honest Spin (Episode #125)
KQED Kids: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 1:00 PM
* The Halloween Bandit - When the dessert buffet is raided at the apartment building's annual Halloween party and havoc is wreaked by a small puppy, all the evidence points to Clifford. But the small red puppy is supported by his loyal animal friends and, of course, Emily Elizabeth. Using a bit of detective work, the animals unmask the real culprit - a stray little puppy that sneaked into the party. Ultimately, this hungry little puppy is adopted by a neighborhood family and given a home.
* An Honest Spin - When Clifford accidentally breaks Daffodil's spinning top, he thinks the right thing to do is to tell her, but instead, he follows Norville's advice and goes to great lengths to keep Daffodil from finding out.