Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Clifford's Puppy Days Previous Broadcasts
No Small Parts, Only Small Puppies/Sing-A-Song Norville (Episode #113)
KQED Kids: Tue, Oct 6, 2015 -- 6:00 PM
* Hoop Dreams: When Evan joins the school basketball team he is discouraged by the fact that he's much smaller than his teammates. Can Clifford help Evan learn to use his small size to his advantage?
* Doggie Duds: When Jorge neglects to take off a new sweater that Nina knit him, he accidentally rips it while playing with Clifford. Jorge must decide if he will tell Nina the truth.
The Best Nest/Practice Makes Perfect (Episode #114)
KQED Kids: Tue, Oct 6, 2015 -- 11:00 AM
* The Best Nest - When Norville's nest disappears, his friends decide to build him a new one, but their bickering and fooling around nearly ruins the plan.
* Practice Makes Perfect - Emily Elizabeth gets discouraged during her art lessons with Mr. Solomon when she thinks Nina's pictures are better than hers. Mr. Solomon finds a unique way to show Emily Elizabeth that nobody starts out as a great artist.
No Small Parts/Fine Feathered Friend (Episode #111)
KQED Kids: Tue, Oct 6, 2015 -- 6:30 AM
* No Small Parts - Nina has made her friends the stars in her new play about springtime, but she insists that everything be done her way. When her cast and crew quit, she is finally able to do everything herself. Will her one-person production be a success?
* Fine Feathered Friend - Norville is molting, and he is so embarrassed by the way he looks that he refuses to let his friends see him. How will Norville's friends help him to see that they like him for who he is, not what he looks like?
Sing-A-Song Norville/ Tell Me A Tale (Episode #112)
KQED Kids: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 -- 6:00 PM
* Sing-A-Song Norville - After encouraging Norville to practice his singing, it's up to Clifford to find a way to tell his friend his constant singing is inconsiderate.
* Tell Me A Tale - A snowstorm keeps Shun, Emily Elizabeth and Nina from going outside to play. Shun thinks of a fun way to relieve their boredom.