What's That Music?
- What is the music used for your aerial IDs?
- What is the music in the "California Postcards" on your HD channel?
- What is the music used for your HD channel ID?
- What is the music in the Be More: Mr. Rogers promo?
- Who composed the theme music for Jacques Pepin: Fast Food My Way, and where do I buy it?
- What's the music during your evening schedule billboards?
- What's the theme music for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer?
- What's the theme music for Charlie Rose?
- What's the theme music for Masterpiece Theatre?
- What's the theme music for Masterpiece Theatre's American Collection?
- What's the music in the Stay Curious promos?
- Who sang You Are the New Day on the promo I used to see between children's programs?
- What's the music running under the underwriter credits at the beginning of "Jazz"?
- What's the theme music for Reilly: Ace of Spies?
- What's the theme music for the Cadfael Mysteries?
- What are the "classical bits" within Inspector Morse Mysteries?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Celebrates Women's History Month
KQED proudly celebrates the richness and diversity of the greater San Francisco Bay Area by commemorating Women's History Month. In March, KQED Public TV 9 and Public Radio 88.5 FM schedule a special lineup of programs focused on themes and issues related to women.
"Boomtown" History of the San Francisco Bay Area
KQED's "Boomtown" series will seek to identify what is happening in real time in the current boom, and also draw out the causes and possible solutions to the conflicts and pressures between the old and the new.