What's That Music?
- What is the music used for your aerial IDs?
- What is the music in the "California Postcards" on your HD channel?
- What is the music used for your HD channel ID?
- What is the music in the Be More: Mr. Rogers promo?
- Who composed the theme music for Jacques Pepin: Fast Food My Way, and where do I buy it?
- What's the music during your evening schedule billboards?
- What's the theme music for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer?
- What's the theme music for Charlie Rose?
- What's the theme music for Masterpiece Theatre?
- What's the theme music for Masterpiece Theatre's American Collection?
- What's the music in the Stay Curious promos?
- Who sang You Are the New Day on the promo I used to see between children's programs?
- What's the music running under the underwriter credits at the beginning of "Jazz"?
- What's the theme music for Reilly: Ace of Spies?
- What's the theme music for the Cadfael Mysteries?
- What are the "classical bits" within Inspector Morse Mysteries?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
American Indian Heritage Month
KQED proudly celebrates the richness and diversity of the greater San Francisco Bay Area by commemorating American Indian Heritage Month in November. KQED Public TV 9 schedules a special lineup of programs, which are highlighted in a guide along with listings of community resources and local events.
Bay Area Bites Thanksgiving Menu
Bay Area Bites shares a Thanksgiving Menu with creative yet traditional recipes along with related posts to cooking guides, advice, and safety tips to have a delicious and stress-free holiday meal.