What's That Music?
- What is the music used for your aerial IDs?
- What is the music in the "California Postcards" on your HD channel?
- What is the music used for your HD channel ID?
- What is the music in the Be More: Mr. Rogers promo?
- Who composed the theme music for Jacques Pepin: Fast Food My Way, and where do I buy it?
- What's the music during your evening schedule billboards?
- What's the theme music for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer?
- What's the theme music for Charlie Rose?
- What's the theme music for Masterpiece Theatre?
- What's the theme music for Masterpiece Theatre's American Collection?
- What's the music in the Stay Curious promos?
- Who sang You Are the New Day on the promo I used to see between children's programs?
- What's the music running under the underwriter credits at the beginning of "Jazz"?
- What's the theme music for Reilly: Ace of Spies?
- What's the theme music for the Cadfael Mysteries?
- What are the "classical bits" within Inspector Morse Mysteries?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul is chef Jacques Pépin's final television cooking series. Get recipes, view behind-the-scenes photos and more!
KQED Celebrates Latino Heritage Month
In September, KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community with special Latino Heritage Month programming. These programs are highlighted in a guide along with information about community events.