KQED TV Help
(click on the question closest to yours to reveal the answer)
- What is KQED Passport?
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- Where can I view specific program websites? How can I contact a specific program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What happened to the old email reminders for television programs?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
American Indian Heritage Month
In November, KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community with a special American Indian Heritage Month programming lineup on KQED Public Television.
Watch Film School Shorts Online
Featuring the best short student films from major institutions like NYU, Columbia University, UCLA, USC and University of Texas, that have wowed audiences at Cannes, Sundance, Toronto, Telluride and SXSW.