KQED TV Help
(click on the question closest to yours to reveal the answer)
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- Where can I view specific program websites? How can I contact a specific program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Taking "The Leap" — KQED's New Podcast
A new KQED storytelling podcast about people making dramatic, risky changes, told by award-winning public radio reporters Amy Standen and Judy Campbell.
Watch Film School Shorts Online
KQED's national half-hour weekly series showcases short student films from across the country. Watch well-crafted films online now.