KQED TV Help
(click on the question closest to yours to reveal the answer)
- What is KQED Passport?
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- Where can I view specific program websites? How can I contact a specific program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What happened to the old email reminders for television programs?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
How Does "Bay Curious" Work?
We collect questions about any Bay Area topic that tickles your fancy.
The community chooses which question they most want answered.
KQED reporters investigate the story with your help.
We discover the answer together!
Go to KQED Art School
Discover the secrets of contemporary art with KQED Art School, featuring artist interviews and how-to videos that reveal new ways to get creative and learn about art.
Lessons feature painting, sculpture, dance, photography and more!