KQED TV Help
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I write/email specific programs?
- Where can I view specific program Web sites?
- Why can't I find a Web site for a certain program?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- Can KQED send me email about my favorite TV programs?
- Where can I find info about KQED's digital channels?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- Can I get a catalogue of all your tapes, books and other items?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- What was that music?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Who was that guest/author? What was that book?
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- How do I locate/email another PBS station?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.