This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Father's Day Dance-A-Thon/Big Is Botsford's Boss
PLAIN OLD MISCHIEF MAKERS - When best friends Big Left Hand Guy and InvisiBill risk losing their super villain status, they decide to pull off their biggest heist to date. Can WordGirl stop this determined duo who always manage to escape her at the last minute? Vocabulary Words: Diminish, Declare. HOUSE ARREST - While Chuck's jail cell is being painted, he's put under house arrest at the Botsford's. Becky is stuck spending more time waiting on Chuck rather than fighting the other villains. Vocabulary Words: Release, Rowdy.
Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Rise Of Miss Power, Part 3/the Rise Of Miss Power, Part 4
* Part 3 - Miss Power has taken the bullying thing way too far and WordGirl doesn't like being associated with such a mean person. But when WordGirl tries to stand up to Miss Power,she gets belittled and stripped of her super hero star. Dejected and sulking, Becky goes home to her family. But Miss Power is there to take Mrs. Botsford away! Will WordGirl be able to save her mom and defeat Miss Power without sinking to her level? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 4 - WordGirl needs to come up with a plan to save her mom and get rid of Miss Power, fast! Huggy decides to share with her a pamphlet full of secret battle moves from her home planet: Lexicon. Will these moves be enough to save the city from Miss Power? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Apr 7, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 11, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Apr 12, 2015 -- 1:30am
Monkey Business/Say It Again, Eileen
* Monkey Business - After a battle, WordGirl accidentally leaves Captain Huggy Face behind (again). So he spends the day doing all of his favorite things. When an overzealous Chuck strikes, it's up to Captain Huggy Face to single-handedly save the day. Vocabulary Words: Recall, Zeal.
* Say It Again, Eileen - Eileen won't stop copying Becky - and it's driving Becky nuts! Can WordGirl stop Eileen from transforming into the Birthday Girl before the bake sale (and Becky's treasured crumpets) are ruined? Vocabulary Words: Stymie, Guidance.
Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Apr 5, 2015 -- 5:30am
Day at the Museum/Best Fan Club Meeting Ever
* Day at the Museum - Scoops takes Becky, Bob, and Violet to the museum to find inspiration for his news story for The Big City Times. When they hear a rumor about a haunted treasure, the team goes on a search - with The Butcher right behind! Can Scoops, Becky, Bob, and Violet find the treasure, evade The Butcher, and do it all in time for Scoops to keep his deadline? Vocabulary Words: Rumor, Deadline.
* Best Fan Club Meeting Ever - TJ plans a meeting to divulge a secret about WordGirl to International WordGirl Fan Club members. However, when Tobey finds out that a secret about his love/nemesis will be revealed, he crashes the meeting with an eavesdropping robot and threatens to destroy the clubhouse. WordGirl has to spring into action to save the clubhouse and her fans! Vocabulary Words: Divulge, Eavesdrop.
Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Apr 7, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 12, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Apr 13, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Rise of Miss Power, Part 1/The Rise of Miss Power, Part 2
* Part 1 - There's a new super hero in town! Miss Power has come to earth from outer space along with her sidekick,Captain Giggle Cheeks. WordGirl is excited for Miss Power to teach her everything she knows. But is Miss Power really a super hero? Or could she be a super villain? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 2 - Besides using her super strength and super speed to defeat villains, Miss Power has another secret weapon: using mean words against others. WordGirl would rather not use her words harshly...but after giving it a shot, she feels empowered. Soon,everyone starts wondering "what has gotten into WordGirl?" And the Botsford's are beginning to wonder "What has gotten into Becky?" Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 5, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 5:30am
Who's Your Granny?/Win A Day with Wordgirl
* Who's Your Granny? - Granny May decides to become more notorious by committing bigger crimes involving crazy contraptions. Meanwhile, Becky is frustrated that she does not appear in any yearbook photos since she always has to escape to fight crime as WordGirl. Will Becky/WordGirl ever be able to get her photo in the yearbook and find time to interact with the new, hi-tech Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Interact, Contraption.
Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 1:30am
Don't Mess with the Best/Peanut Butter Battles
* Don't Mess with the Best - Since Victoria Best couldn't outdo WordGirl at being a superhero she decides to become the cities' best villain. Using her magic recorder, she steals all the villains' weapons and lures WordGirl to the bank. Will WordGirl be able to stop her or will Victoria be the one villain who takes down WordGirl once and for all? Vocabulary Words: Defeat, Unstoppable.
* Peanut Butter Battles - Chuck adds a new condiment to his arsenal - peanut butter! The highly sticky substance envelops its victims in a giant ball of peanut butter. Since Huggy has to roll a peanut butter covered WordGirl around town, will she be able to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Envelop, Hinder.
Sun, Apr 5, 2015 -- 1:30am
Plain Old Mischief Makers/House Arrest
* Plain Old Mischief Makers - When best friends Big Left Hand Guy and InvisiBill risk losing their super villain status, they decide to pull off their biggest heist to date. Can WordGirl stop this determined duo who always manage to escape her at the last minute? Vocabulary Words: Diminish, Declare.
* House Arrest - While Chuck's jail cell is being painted, he's put under house arrest at the Botsford's. Becky is stuck spending more time waiting on Chuck rather than fighting the other villains. Vocabulary Words: Release, Rowdy.
Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 1:30am
Dinner Or Consequences, Part 1/Dinner Or Consequences, Part 2
* Dinner or Consequences: Part 1 - Dr. Two Brains is stealing all the city's milk and using it-with help from the unusually talkative Energy Monster-to superpower his new ray and turn the whole city into cheese! It's up to WordGirl to find the disappearing dairy and stop Dr. Two Brains... even if it means missing her family feast and having to face the consequences. Vocabulary Words: Feast, Consequences.
* Part 2 - Becky has to rely on an old Botsford tradition - the family trial - to convince her family that she vanished from the feast for a good reason. But when the Energy Monster breaks Dr. Two Brains out of jail and the two head over to the Botsfords to take back a powerful invention, will Becky be able to prove her innocence and transform into WordGirl in time to stop two super villains? Vocabulary Words: Vanish, Rely.
Tue, Apr 7, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 11, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Apr 12, 2015 -- 5:30am
Who Wants To Get Rid Of Wordgirl?/The Talented Mr. Birg
* Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? - Seymour Smooth has brought some of WordGirl's biggest villain enemies together to play a game of, Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? Will his strategy of using them to ultimately defeat WordGirl work? Or will he find himself outsmarted by our hero? Vocabulary Words: Strategy, Giddy.
* The Talented Mr. Birg - When Scoops writes an article about all the times WordGirl has been tricked and captured by villains, she goes off to prove him wrong. And when someone who looks just like Mr. Big claims to be a Mr. Birg, WordGirl is convinced he's lying, and refuses to be tricked again. But when Mr. Birg proves to be telling the truth, will WordGirl look foolish in front of her fans again, or is Mr. Big actually behind this? Vocabulary Words: Employee, Doppelganger.
Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Apr 11, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 12, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Apr 13, 2015 -- 5:30am
One Last Sandwich/Caper Or Plastic
* One Last Sandwich - While Becky and her mom set out to build a new bookcase that will hold all of Becky's books, The Whammer convinces Chuck to commit one last crime with him before he retires. Will they be able to work as a team and pull off the ultimate sandwich heist? Vocabulary Words: Final, Pacify.
* Caper or Plastic - While Becky is busy thinking about what she wants to be when she grows up, Hal Hardbargain is busy trying to get WordGirl to help him get his bag blaster back from the infamous and mysterious Masked Bagger. Will WordGirl be able to figure out the Masked Bagger's true identity? Vocabulary Words: Muffled, Flashback.
Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Apr 13, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 18, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Apr 19, 2015 -- 1:30am
Tell Her What She's Won/Victoria Is The Best...Wordgirl?
* Tell Her What She's Won - A jealous Seymour Smooth has kidnapped Beau Handsome, the host of everyone's favorite game show, "May I Have a Word?" When he starts stealing money from innocent contestants, WordGirl makes an appearance. Will she be able to rescue Beau and come up with a game plan to put Seymour back where he belongs-behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Bombard, Emcee.
* Victoria is the Best.. . WordGirl? - When Scoops snaps a picture of Victoria Best suspiciously appearing after WordGirl has disappeared, he believes he has finally figured out who the real WordGirl is! Victoria is thrilled to be called WordGirl, the BEST superhero in the city. Will WordGirl be able to prove that Victoria is actually fibbing without giving away WordGirl's actual secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Fib, Mistaken.
Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Apr 15, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 19, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Apr 20, 2015 -- 1:30am
High-Five Sandwich/The Robot Problem
* High-Five Sandwich - Chuck has won the prestigious "Sandwich of the Year" competition, but when his story in the Big City Times is overshadowed by the new High Five Sandwich trend that Becky, Scoops and Violet came up with, he goes out in to the city to seek revenge. He won't stop until he figures out who is responsible for this new and trendy "sandwich". Vocabulary Words: Trendy(y), Eager.
* The Robot Problem - At school, Becky's class is learning about how potatoes can be used to generate electricity. This gives Tobey a brilliant idea: potatoes used to fuel robots! But when The Coach steals his idea, WordGirl has to team up with Tobey to defeat the evil potato-fueled robots and save the city! Vocabulary Words: Fuel, Cackle.
Sat, Apr 11, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Apr 15, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 -- 1:30am
Of Two Minds/Yes Monkey
* Of Two Minds - It looks as though Dr. Two Brains has given up his cheese-stealing ways and decided to go straight. It's true, he's not stealing cheese anymore because he's discovered a giant cheese asteroid and has used his cheese seizer to redirect its path straight towards Earth! Will WordGirl convince him to change his mind in time to save Earth from being covered in cheese? Vocabulary Words: Waver, Vast.
* Yes Monkey - When Leslie resigns as Mr. Big's assistant, he goes out in search of a new one. Captain Huggy Face gets the job and Mr. Big uses mind control to make sure Huggy obeys his every order. When WordGirl sees that Huggy is on Mr. Big's team, she can't help but feel betrayed. So WordGirl teams up with a new sidekick, Leslie, to get her old one back. Vocabulary Words: Trance, Resign.
Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Apr 17, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 18, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Apr 19, 2015 -- 5:30am
Big and Brent/Silence of the Whams
* Big and Brent - Chuck is furious (and maybe a little jealous) when he finds out his brother Brent is spending time with Mr. Big. He can't understand why his brother wants to hang out with this criminal, and by his own free will-Mr. Big is NOT using mind control! After pursuing them around town, Chuck finally realizes he needs to talk to Brent about his feelings, but is it too late? Has Mr. Big got Brent right where he wants him? Vocabulary Words: Dubious, Conspire.
*Silence of the Whams - After losing his "wham" and deciding to give up crime, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face try to help The Whammer come up with a new career. Will The Whammer find happiness being a jammer or a clammer or a crammer? Or will he figure out why he lost his "wham" in the first place and get back into a life of whamming? Vocabulary Words: Fragile, Burst.
Wed, Apr 15, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Apr 17, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Apr 18, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 19, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Apr 20, 2015 -- 5:30am
Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 1/Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 2
*Part 1 - Mr. Big and Dr. Two Brains team up to create a plan to control the minds of everyone in the city.Their plan seems to be working and turning everyone into zombies! Scoops is on the scene to get the story, but will he get the surprise of his life when he sees Becky turn into WordGirl to save him from the evil mind control? Vocabulary Words: Delightful, Innovative.
* Part 2 - Mr. Big and Dr. Two Brains have managed to turn the enitre town into mind controlled zombies - everyone except for Scoops and WordGirl! Now that Scoops knows Becky's big secret will he write the biggest story of his career? Or will he help his friend outsmart the villains before they take their mind control scheme and take over the whole world??? Vocabulary Words:Confidential, Global.
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Apr 20, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Apr 21, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 25, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Apr 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese/Kitty Cat Criminals
* Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese - Fed up with his henchmen, Dr. Two Brains begins the search for a new sidekick. He's thrilled to find Mr. Cheese, who seems to be perfect for the job, but soon regrets the decision as Mr. Cheese takes control and makes Dr. Two Brains HIS sidekick! Will Dr. Two Brains agree to take orders from a tiny, evil mouse? Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face stop the evil pair before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Command, Location/Locate.
* Kitty Cat Criminals - When The Butcher and Chuck join forces, they have a surprisingly hard time coming up with a meat-and-sandwich related crime to commit. Stumped, they discover an opportunity to steal feline artifacts and memorabilia, prompting Chuck to bring back his former alter-ego, The Hansome Panther and the Butcher to take on the identity of his former sidekick Lil' Mittens! Will WordGirl be too distracted jazzing up her own costume to outsmart the duo and once again save the day? Vocabulary Words: Ornamental, Feline.
Fri, Apr 17, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Apr 21, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 26, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
A Questionable Pair/All That Chazz
* A Questionable Pair - When Becky sees Ms. Question in the jewelry store having a friendly conversation with Reginald she wonders what she might be up to. What she can't see is that Ms. Question has joined forces with Invisi-Bill to trick Reginald and rob the store. Meanwhile, Scoops can see that Becky is distracted from the movie they're watching. Will Becky be able to figure out what the villains are up to? Will she be able to stop them as WordGirl and not abandon Scoops as Becky? Vocabulary Words: Flatter, Tactic.
* All That Chazz - There's a new kid in town! Chazz does what he wants and is the authority on all things "cool". TJ is so impressed with Chazz that he does everything Chazz tells him in order to be as cool as his new friend. What will happen when TJ's new friendship gets him involved with Dr. Two Brains? Will TJ turn his back on WordGirl in order to prove he's cool enough? Or will he discover that being true to himself is even cooler? Vocabulary Words: Fascinated, Obey.
Sat, Apr 18, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 1:30am
Fortune Crookie/Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime
* Fortune Crookie - When Seymour Smooth's latest show is cancelled, the desperate host must come up with a plan to get some quick cash. Meanwhile, Becky is suspicious when the townspeople start giving their hard-earned money to a mysterious object that claims to know the future. Will WordGirl be able to connect Seymour to the scam and help the townspeople get their money back? Vocabulary Words: Predict, Enthrall.
* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime - When Becky and Mr. Botsford head into the forest to find an important ingredient for their Bold Botsford Stew they run into trouble! Dr. Two Brains and his henchmen are also searching for Bold Botsford Basil to complete a stolen recipe. Will WordGirl step in to make sure all's fair in the forest? Vocabulary Words: Concoction, Elusive.
Tue, Apr 21, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Apr 24, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Apr 25, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Apr 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
Go Gadget Go/Emergency Plan #999
* Go Gadget Go - TJ and his friend Johnson both think they are WordGirl's #1 fan and they compete to prove it! When WordGirl challenges them to each come up with a new gadget to help her fight crime, Johnson accepts help from Tobey! Will the device made by Johnson and Tobey help WordGirl or will it be another one of Tobey's tricks to try to control her? Vocabulary Words: Brainstorm, Gadget. < br />* Emergency Plan #999 - It's TJ to the rescue!?! When Dr. Two Brains captures Captain Huggy Face and forces WordGirl to remember all 998 of her emergency plans to get him back, WG realizes she needs help. WordGirl calls on her biggest fan, who just happens to be her little brother to help her. When Dr. Two Brains refuses to play fair, however, it becomes a Botsford family effort to save the day! Vocabulary Words: Courageous, Stunt.
Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Apr 24, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Apr 25, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Apr 26, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To/Becky's Bad-itude
* It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To - Becky discovers that Violet and Scoops were invited to Katy's birthday party while she wasn't, and she can't help but feel a little left out. When Tobey sends his robots out on a citywide rampage, destroying everything in their path, Becky realizes she might not be the only one who wasn't on Katy's invite list. Can Beck- I mean, WordGirl lift her classmate's robotic spirits before he ruins the birthday party? Vocabulary Words: Rampage, Sensitive.
* Becky's Bad-itude - Not only are Vanilly and Billy a pair of outer space rock 'n roll ninjas, they're the stars of the most popular TV show at Becky's school, and anybody who is anybody is has tickets to their concert. Thanks to Mr. Botsford, Becky has tickets, too - to The Squishy Funbots Rollerama. At the concert, Becky, embarrassed, tries her hardest not to be seen, but when Dr. Two-Brains crashes the Funbots concert, WordGirl must come out of hiding. Can WordGirl stop Two-Brains in his cheesy tracks? And will Becky ever admit that she likes Squishy Funbots, even a little bit? Vocabulary Words: Juvenile, Lack.
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Apr 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 2, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, May 3, 2015 -- 1:30am
Tobey Or Consequences/High Fat Robbery
Tobey or Consequences: While Tobey has a babysitter, WG and Tobey get into a battle of words on a real-live match of the game show "Crash or Pie." Vocabulary Words: Enormous. Bicker. High Fat Robbery: The Butcher is hosting free barbecues as diversions to help him carry out his crimes; WordGirl takes him down, after discovering his meaty powers are neutralized by tofu! Vocabulary Words: Impressive/Diversion.
Fri, Apr 24, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Apr 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Apr 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 3, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, May 4, 2015 -- 1:30am
First One to Win Wins/A Little Bigger WordGirl
* First One to Win Wins - At the Botsford house, TJ has turned everything into an impossible competition, causing Becky to grow more and more frustrated every time she loses. When the Butcher steals Mrs. Von Hoosinghaus' prize poodle, Becky is eager to suit up as WordGirl and finally claim victory. But is it possible WordGirl might actually lose to the Butcher? Or will she discover that there are more important things than being the winner? Vocabulary Words: Victor, Fume.
* A Little Bigger WordGirl - Uh oh! WordGirl is captured by Dr. Two-Brains. However, just when Two-Brains is about to shrink WordGirl to the size of a mouse, his plan backfires, and WordGirl becomes bigger, not smaller. Though her bigger size allows her to break free from Two-Brains, she quickly realizes that she can no longer control her super powers. Does this mean Two-Brains can finally take control of the city, and WordGirl is helpless to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Elongate, Adjust.
Sat, Apr 25, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Apr 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Apr 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
You Can't Crush City Hall/Two Brain Highway
Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is threatening to smush City Hall with his giant sandwich press... unless WordGirl can guess his secret code-word in time! WordGirl must track down Dr. 2-Brains after he escapes from the Prison Warden's life-size maze, the same week there just happens to be lots of rare cheese to steal from events around town.
Tue, Apr 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Apr 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, May 1, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 2, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, May 3, 2015 -- 5:30am
A Few Words from Wordgirl/Ears to You
* A Few Words from Wordgirl - The school is gearing up for Inspiration Day, and since WordGirl's heroic actions always uplift the town's citizens, the Principal asks WordGirl to make the keynote speech at the event. WordGirl agrees but immediately begins to feel the pressure. People are expecting a lot from her speech, and even though she can always be counted on to provide a word's definition, can WordGirl really use her words to inspire people? Vocabulary Words: Dawdle, Inspiration.
* Ears to You - Mr. Big is up to his mind-control tricks once again, this time through the use of some ultra adorable Squishy Bunny Ears. When Becky sees the Ears for sale, she scoffs, "Who wants to wear those?" Turns out, Mr. Botsford does, and as soon as he puts them on, he causes a citywide craze. People start buying up all of Mr. Big's Squishy Bunny Ears. It's BUN-demonium. Can WordGirl figure out Mr. Big's latest trick before the whole town is under his mind control? Vocabulary Words: Original, Laughable.
Wed, Apr 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, May 1, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, May 2, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 3, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, May 4, 2015 -- 5:30am
Coupon Madness/When Life Gives You Potatoes....
Coupon Madness - Granny May goes on a crime spree by using her coupons printing-press to get things for free... WordGirl has to track her down and foil her plan. When Life Gives You Potatoes. . . Dr 2-Brains has escaped from prison again! WordGirl must find him before he perfects his latest weapon... a ray that can turn gold into cheese. (Luckily, so far, he's only succeeded in turning gold into potato salad.)
Thu, Apr 30, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, May 4, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, May 5, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 9, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, May 10, 2015 -- 1:30am
El Queso Mysterioso/Putt with Honor
* El Queso Mysterioso - It's the day of the Magical Magicians Convention, and the entire Botsford family is excited to go and see their favorite magician, El Mysterioso, perform live. Everyone except Becky, that is, who would much rather be at the Pretty Princess book signing across the street. But Mr. Botsford emphasizes how important it is that they spend the day as a family. In the middle of the convention, Becky's super hearing picks up the sound of Dr. Two-Brains evil cackle from across the city. What could he be up to? Something criminal, no doubt. Can Becky figure out a way to suit up as WordGirl without missing out on family time and disappointing her father? Vocabulary Words: Illusion, Influence.
* Putt with Honor - TJ Botsford is mere hours away from winning the local mini golf tournament and getting his picture on Patrick Needlemeyer's Miniature Golf Super Universe Wall of Fame (which is only the biggest deal ever) . When Becky catches Eileen cheating - "I have to win because it's my birfday!" - she knows she has to stop her.She can't let TJ lose to Eileen! But what lengths will Becky go to prevent Eileen from winning? Will she go so far as to cheat herself? Vocabulary Words: Concentrate, Tournament.
Fri, May 1, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, May 5, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, May 6, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 10, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, May 11, 2015 -- 1:30am
Jerky Jerk/Becky's Birthday
JERKY JERK: When Becky/WG's class takes a trip to the local museum, she must stop the Butcher from stealing their famous artifact: the ancient Beef Jerky of Supreme Power. Vocabulary Words: Clumsy/Supreme. BECKY'S BIRTHDAY: WG/Becky battles an expanding Energy Monster while her parents plan a surprise birthday party for Becky. Vocabulary Words: Appetite/Expand.
Sat, May 2, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, May 6, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, May 7, 2015 -- 1:30am
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2
* Kid Math, Part 1 - Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Kid Math, Part 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Tue, May 5, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, May 7, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, May 8, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 9, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, May 10, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tobey's Masterpiece/Chuck The Nice Pencil-Selling Guy
TOBEY'S MASTERPIECE: After Tobey fails to paint a masterpiece in art class, Tobey's robot turns out to be a great artist in its own right. CHUCK THE NICE PENCIL-SELLING GUY: Chuck, freed from jail, tries to go straight - but when he finds out his new boss doesn't like sandwiches, he snaps and takes him captive. WordGirl must broker a compromise to save the day.
Wed, May 6, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, May 8, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, May 9, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 10, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, May 11, 2015 -- 5:30am
Chuck!/Down with Word Up
CHUCK!: Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy tries to steal gold instead of sandwiches, which is confusing to everyone else. WG must decide which is a bigger threat to the city - Chuck's crimes, or Mr. Botsford's strange-smelling traditional family recipe. DOWN WITH WORD UP: The clever villain Granny May tricks the townspeople to turn against WordGirl - providing a cover for her latest crime spree. WordGirl must save the town and turn public opinion back to her side.
Thu, May 7, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, May 11, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, May 12, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 16, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, May 17, 2015 -- 1:30am
Book Ends/Mr. Big
BOOK ENDS: When WordGirl accuses Tobey of being too predictable with his crimes, he responds by using his robots to hold WG's beloved town library hostage, unless she plays them in a game of winner-take-all dodge ball. MR. BIG: Mr. Big, a slick business man up to no good, introduces his new product: "The Thing" that does "stuff". WordGirl must figure out his secret motive and save the city.
Fri, May 8, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, May 12, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, May 13, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 17, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, May 18, 2015 -- 1:30am
SUPER-GROUNDED: Becky is grounded for not cleaning her room; when she sends Captain Huggy Face in WG's place to battle the Butcher, he feels like chopped liver. MOUSE ARMY: Dr... 2-Brains has created an army of super-smart mice - but they've become too smart! WordGirl must step in and save the city before the mice take over.
Sat, May 9, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, May 13, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, May 14, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Birthday Girl/Granny-Sitter
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL: WordGirl meets The Birthday Girl - a spoiled brat who enlarges when she doesn't get her way. WG's only hope is to use Violet's help to teach her to be generous. GRANNY-SITTER: Granny May answers an ad to be the Botsford's new babysitter - so she can have an alibi for her latest crime. But she didn't plan on babysitting WordGirl!
Tue, May 12, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, May 14, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, May 15, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 16, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, May 17, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mr. Big's Big Plan/Vocab Bee
MR. BIG's BIG PLAN: WordGirl must get to the bottom of Mr. Big's plan to steal the local election when he claims he's reformed and runs for Mayor. VOCAB BEE: Becky enters a vocabulary bee, but the Butcher's latest crime spree proves to be a major distraction for WordGirl.
Wed, May 13, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, May 15, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, May 16, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 17, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, May 18, 2015 -- 5:30am
Shrinkin' in the Ray/Department Store Tobey
SHRINKIN' IN THE RAY: WordGirl must defeat Dr.. 2-Brains when he invents a shrink ray, and uses it to shrink down the cheesy items he covets for easy stealing. DEPARTMENT STORE TOBEY: Tobey interrupts the Botsford's shoe shopping trip, as he tries to impress WordGirl with his elaborate riddles - but he's too clever for his own good.
Thu, May 14, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, May 18, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, May 19, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 23, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, May 24, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sonny Days with a Chance of Showers/Seymour....Right After This
SONNY DAYS WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS - Just when meteorologist, Sonny Days, is about to deliver the eagerly-awaited forecast, The Birthday Girl kidnaps him demanding that he announce her birthday on TV. Will WordGirl be able to free Sonny from the clutches of The Birthday Girl? Is it possible that today could be her real birthday? Vocabulary Words: Precipitation, Meteorologist. SEYMOUR-RIGHT AFTER THIS - When Seymour Smooth delays announcing his new show's winning ticket numbers, Becky gets suspicious. While the entire town is captivated by Seymour's exciting show, WordGirl must find a way to stop him and his evil band of robbers. Vocabulary Words: Delay, Captivated.
Fri, May 15, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, May 19, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, May 20, 2015 -- 1:30am
Chuck E Sneeze/Swap Meat
CHUCK E SNEEZE: WordGirl has to battle Chuck's latest evil scheme, while also fighting off a nasty cold. SWAP MEAT: The Butcher is making a bundle, auctioning off forgeries of famous lost works of art.. WordGirl has to figure out how he's pulling it off.
Sat, May 16, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, May 20, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, May 21, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Fill-In/Word (Hicc)Up!
THE FILL-IN - The Butcher volunteers to fill in when one of Dr. Two Brains' henchmen, Charlie, goes on vacation. But instead of giving him orders, Dr. Two Brains tries to convince him to team up to create the ultimate ham and cheese duo. It's up to WordGirl to intervene and still find time to go to the Around the Moon dance. Vocabulary Words: Surrender, Temporary. WORD (HICC)UP! - While WordGirl tries to find a remedy for the hiccups, Chuck tries to get his condiment ray fixed by Hal Hardbargain. Can WordGirl stop Chuck's latest crime spree or will her hiccups stop her? And who is this new guy, Hal Hardbargain? Vocabulary Words: Remedy, Glitch.
Tue, May 19, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, May 21, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, May 22, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 23, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, May 24, 2015 -- 5:30am
Granny's Goodtime All-Cure Spritzer/Mecha-Mouse
GRANNY'S GOODTIME ALL-CURE SPRITZER: WordGirl must put a stop to GrannyMay's latest con game - selling phony bottles of 'all-cure' spritzer that restores youth. MECHA-MOUSE: Dr.. 2-Brains builds a mechanical mouse muscle suit, to make him as strong as he is smart... WordGirl must stop him from robbing the annual 2-for-1 festival.
Wed, May 20, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, May 22, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, May 23, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 24, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, May 25, 2015 -- 5:30am
Leslie Makes It Big/Mouse Brain Take-Over
* Leslie Makes it Big - When Mr. Big gets hauled off to jail, his assistant, Leslie, takes over to carry out their latest evil plan-building the most powerful mind control device ever! Will Mr. Big help WordGirl defeat Leslie, or will Leslie become bigger than Mr. Big? Vocabulary Words: Ridiculous, Assume.
* Mouse Brain Take-over - Just as WordGirl is about to give TJ, the winner of the "WordGirl Synonym Contest," a tour of her secret hide-out, she discovers Dr. Two-Brains' is going on an all-out cheese rampage. This time he's more evil (and more mousy) than ever! Vocabulary Words: Abandon, Dilemma.
Thu, May 21, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, May 25, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, May 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 1:30am
Chuck with a Sidekick of Brent/Yarn-4-Gold
CHUCK WITH A SIDEKICK OF BRENT - Once again Chuck teams up with his successful brother, Brent who attempts to organize Chuck's robberies. But when Chuck rebels against the system he sets out to turn the city into a giant sandwich-unless WordGirl can stop him. Vocabulary Words: Accomplish, Schedule. YARN-4-GOLD - WordGirl and Bampy team up to take down the villainous Granny May and stop her newest criminal enterprise-exchanging gold jewelry for one-of-a-kind purple yarn replacements. Vocabulary Words: Rubbish, Swap.
Fri, May 22, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, May 26, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, May 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thorn in the Sidekick/Crime Takes A Holiday
Thorn in the Sidekick - Chuck reluctantly teams up with an obnoxious, exasperating new sidekick named The Whammer. WG and CHF must track them down - before everything in town gets whammed. Crime Take a Holiday - Dr 2-Brains is on vacation, and WG has to battle his replacement - a super-fan named Glen who isn't quite as scary as the real Doc.
Sat, May 23, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, May 27, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Whammer Anniversary/Rat Trap
WHAMMER ANNIVERSARY - Mr. and Mrs. Bots ford leave Becky to babysit TJ so they can celebrate their anniversary at a local ice cream parlor. When the Whammed can't get the sundae he orders he starts whamming. Becky has to find a way to save her parents, babysit TJ, and keep her secret identity intact. Vocabulary Words: Glimpse, Occasion. RAT TRAP - After an anonymous source tips off Word Girl, Dr. Two Brains smells a rat and his name is Hal Hard bargain! In order to get revenge, he forces Hal to create the ultimate weapon, a ray that turns superheroes into cheese! Vocabulary Words: Confiscate, Whiz.
Tue, May 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 5:30am
Meat with a Side of Cute/Mr. Big Words
Meat with a Side of Cute - Tired of being defeated by WordGirl, the Butcher enlists the unlikely ally of an adorable kitten - hoping to conquer WG with cuteness. Mr. Big Words - WordGirl is busier than ever when Mr Big invents a ray that causes everyone in town to use big, complicated words.
Wed, May 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Wordgirl and Bobbleboy/Crime in the Key of V
* WordGirl and BobbleBoy - TJ decides to make and sell his own WordGirl bobblehead dolls at all of her crime scenes. Unfortunately, the booming sales distract WordGirl so much that she loses her battle with Chuck! Will the bobblehead dolls put WordGirl out of business? Vocabulary Words: Bobble, Souvenir.
* Crime in the Key of V - Determined to be the best at everything, the villainous Victoria Best sets out to be the best superhero in the city and put WordGirl out of commission for good. When Victoria captures Amazing Rope Guy with her tractor beam eyes will WordGirl have to settle for second best? Vocabulary Words: Exceptional, Meddle.
Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
Two Brains Forgets/Banned on the Run
Two Brains Forgets - It looks like all is lost when Dr 2-Brains discovers WordGirl's secret identity! But some quick thinking, some help from the Botsford family, and a little luck save the day when 2-Brains' amnesia ray ends up working on the Doc himself. Banned on the Run - Mr. Big finally cheats his way to becoming the town Mayor - and his first order of business is to ban Word Girl! WG and Huggy must restore order to the town and undo all of the silly laws Mr Big keeps passing.
Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
Have You Seen The Remote?/Sidekicked to the Curb
Have You Seen the Remote? - Tobey and WordGirl team up to track down missing remote control for his robots. When Tobey finally has a chance to spend time with his crush-WordGirl (sigh)- she has to ignore his distractions and stop whoever is in charge of the robots attack on the city. Sidekicked to the Curb - The Whammer has had enough of all of this sidekick business. He wants to be his own boss, so he signs up for the Coach's motivational help program. Are all of these evil deeds really steps in the program, or has he just become a pawn in the Coach's master plan? Vocab words: Motivate, Finale
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 5:30am