This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Bampy Battles Bots/Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way
* Bampy Battles Bots - The Botsfords couldn't be more excited to have Bampy, Becky and TJ's grandfather, visit! Becky is thrilled to see him until he tells her that he used to fight robots better than WordGirl. When Tobey invents the ultimate invincible robot, will Bampy be able to help WordGirl save the day?
* Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way - Mr. Big tries a new form of mind control by taking over the school's newspaper, the "Daily Rag". With his misleading articles and city-wide contests, Mr. Big threatens to reveal WordGirl's secret identity.
Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
A Vote for Becky/Class Act
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Feb 1, 2015 -- 1:30am
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Feb 1, 2015 -- 5:30am
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Wed, Jan 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 1, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Feb 2, 2015 -- 1:30am
Highway to Havarti/Tiny Big
* Highway to Havarti - The Botsford Family vacation gets diverted when Becky discovers that Dr. Two-Brains is going to be performing his latest heist at the International Cheese Exposition. Vocabulary Words:Leisure, Berserk.
* Tiny Big - Mr. Big manufactures the ultimate teen idol, Tiny Big, to steal WordGirl's thunder and brainwash the town into spending all their money on pop star merchandise. Vocabulary Words: Fad, Limelight.
Wed, Jan 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 1, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Feb 2, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
I Think I'm a Clone Now/Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff
* I Think I'm a Clone Now - Lady Redundant Woman has an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl copy the real WordGirl has to prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime. Vocabulary Words: Thesaurus, Malicious.
* Answer All My Questions and Winn Stuff - Seymour Orlando Smooth is the host of the hottest new game show and Mrs. Botsford is a contestant! WordGirl has to find a way to stop the fun and games before Seymour steals all the contestant's money. Vocabulary Words: Contestant, Permission.
Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Feb 2, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Feb 2, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- 1:30am
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Feb 5, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Feb 6, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 7, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Feb 7, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Feb 8, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 8, 2015 -- 5:30am
Bonkers for Bingo/The Ballad of Steve McClean
* Bonkers for Bingo - Granny May is the city's newest bingo champion. WordGirl challenge Granny May in a bingo tournament to make sure that she's given up her evil ways. Vocabulary Words: Undefeated, Adore. < br>* The Ballad of Steve McClean - There's a new villain in town: the snazzy, cool and sanitized Steve McClean. Dr. Two-Brains teams-up with WordGirl to defeat Steve McClean, restore order and reclaim his status as the number one villain. Vocabulary Words: Snazzy, Heist.
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Wed, Feb 4, 2015 -- 1:30am
Wed, Feb 4, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Feb 6, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Feb 7, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 8, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Feb 8, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Feb 9, 2015 -- 1:30am
Mon, Feb 9, 2015 -- 5:30am
Pretty Princess Premiere/Where's Huggy?
* Pretty Princess Premiere - Will Becky be able to attend "The Pretty Princess and Magic Pony" movie premiere or will the Energy Monster foil her chance of seeing Pretty Princess on the silver screen? Vocabulary Words: Anticipate, Premiere.
* Where's Huggy? - Disaster strikes when Bob goes missing. WordGirl tracks him down by making house calls at the evil villains lairs. Vocabulary Words: Rehearse, Shrug.
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Feb 4, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Feb 4, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Thu, Feb 5, 2015 -- 1:30am
Thu, Feb 5, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Feb 9, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Feb 10, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 14, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Feb 15, 2015 -- 1:30am
Robo-Camping/The Stew, The Proud....
* Robo-Camping - It's off to the woods for a serene camping trip with Becky, Violet, Tobey... and his robots. While the other campers attempt to rough it, Tobey commands his robots to do all of his tasks and create a luxurious weekend free from work. But will Tobey and his robots survive an unexpected thunderstorm? Vocabulary Words: Independent, Serene.
* The Stew, The Proud... - Time is running out for Becky to return her library books and maintain her perfect record when Raul Demiglasse and the Butcher go head-to-head in a culinary showdown. Vocabulary Words: Overdue, Superior.
Fri, Feb 6, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Feb 10, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Feb 11, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 15, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Feb 16, 2015 -- 1:30am
Becky and the Bard/Monkey Robot Showdown
* Becky and the Bard - Violet and Becky compete for the coveted role of Juliet to play opposite the dreamy Hunter Throbheart in Romeo & Juliet. Violet is cast as Juliet while Becky is the understudy. When the Energy Monster captures Violet, Becky must chose between the role of a lifetime and saving her friend. Vocabulary Words: Shimmer, Memorize.
* Monkey Robot Showdown - The city is hosting the Big Checker Championship and Bob has to face off against Tobey's Robot, the Checkmate 3000! When Tobey puts the pressure on to win, his robot snaps and WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face must team up to stop Checkmate from destroying the city. Vocabulary Words: Champion, Vanquish.
Sat, Feb 7, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Feb 11, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Feb 12, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1/The Wrong Side Of the Law: Part 2
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1 - The Birthday Girl steals a priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines from the jewelry store ("Mine! Mine! MINE!"). In an unexpected turn of events Eileen (a.k.a. the Birthday Girl) charms the Police Commissioner and convinces him that WordGirl is the culprit. Vocabulary Words: Examine, Priceless.
Part 2 - WordGirl is stuck in jail, accused of stealing the priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines while the villains of the city are running amok. What will happen when WordGirl gets cross-examined by her mom in court? Will WordGirl be able prove her innocence, save the city from chaos, and put the real criminal behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Objection, Trial.
Tue, Feb 10, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Feb 12, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Feb 13, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 14, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Feb 15, 2015 -- 5:30am
Two Brains Quartet/Big's Big Bounce
* Two Brains Quartet - For the city's centennial celebration the Mayor promises to unveil its 100 year old cheese wheel to the winner of the Barbershop Quartet Competition. Both the Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains are assembling talented groups. Will Dr. Two Brains be able to sing his way to victory and run away with the city's oldest and most valuable cheese? Vocabulary Words: Melodious, Quartet.
* Big's Big Bounce - Becky and Bob join the City Scout Troop only to discover Mr. Big is the Guest Troop Leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most Scholastic Crunch Granola Bars in order to win the world famous Mega-Jump Trampoline. Vocabulary Words: Boost, Tempting.
Wed, Feb 11, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Feb 13, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Feb 14, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 15, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Feb 16, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mr. Big's Colossal Mini-Golf/The Young and the Meatless
* The Young and the Meatless: Romantic sparks fly when the Butcher meets Lady Redundant Woman's copy Dupey. Will Lady Redundant Woman allow a union between one of her copies and the meat-wielding villain? Vocabulary Words: Duplicate, Interruption.
* Mr. Big's Mini-Golf: There's a new villain in town, Guy Rich, he's a super rich evil businessman. Everyone is impressed by Guy - everyone except Mr. Big. Mr. Big schemes to win back the spotlight by building a Colossal Mini Golf Course. But what will happen when he puts his fellow evil villains under mind control? Vocabulary Words: Colossal, Scoff.
Thu, Feb 12, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Feb 16, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Feb 17, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 21, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Feb 22, 2015 -- 1:30am
Nocan The Contrarian/Meat My Dad
* Nocan The Contrarian - Mr. Botsford wins the role of "Mayor for the Day" just as WordGirl's newest villain Nocan the Contrarian lands ashore. When Mr. Botsford says "down" he says "up"! When WordGirl says "attack" he says "defend" followed by a barbaric yelp. WordGirl has to find his weakness in order to restore the city to normalcy. Vocabulary Words: Contrary, Exquisite
* Meat My Dad - When the Butcher's Dad "Kid Potato" appears on the scene, they unite to create the ultimate supervillain team: "Meat and Potatoes!" Quality father-son time gets on the Butcher's nerves, but somehow they still find a way to break the law. Vocabulary Words: Nemesis, Badger.
Fri, Feb 13, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Feb 17, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Feb 18, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 22, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Feb 23, 2015 -- 1:30am
Cherish Is The Word/Granny's Intuition
* Cherish is the Word - It's Valentines Day! All of the kids at school are making special valentines to share with their special friends. But when Victoria Best runs off with all of the cards, will she ruin Valentine's Day for everyone? It's up to WordGirl to swoop in and save the day.
* Granny's Intuition - According to the local news Granny May seems to be figuring out who's been committing the latest crime sprees that are sweeping the city. When Granny May chalks it up to her intuition, WordGirl has a hunch that this villain hasn't changed her ways.
Sat, Feb 14, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Feb 18, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Feb 18, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 -- 1:30am
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Feb 23, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Feb 24, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Who Wants Candy?/Chuck's Brother
* Who Wants Candy? - On a field trip to the local candy factory, The Birthday Girl goes on a candy eating spree. WordGirl must find a way to save the city's candy and win back her best friend and field trip buddy, Violet. Vocabulary Words: Awestruck, Mastermind.
* Chuck's Brother - Chuck's successful brother, Brent is in town and being honored for his latest invention... crustless bread! As the city prepares for the celebration, Chuck's envy gets the better of him. Can WordGirl stop Chuck from destroying the precious Golden Sandwich Award? Vocabulary Words: Sibling, Envious.
Tue, Feb 17, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Feb 20, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 21, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Feb 22, 2015 -- 5:30am
Who Is Ms. Question?/Lunch Lady Chuck
* Who Is Ms. Question? - Is asking question a superpower? The Coach certainly doesn't think so when he eliminates Ms. Question from Villain School. When lightning strikes, WordGirl is going to have to dodge more than just questions in order to stop her. Vocabulary Words: Inquire, Hilarious.
* Lunch Lady Chuck - Rather than spend his time in jail, Chuck is recruited to serve in the cafeteria at Becky's school. Chuck wows the students with superb sandwiches but things turn ugly when people request non-sandwich related lunches. Irritated by the lack of sandwich appreciation, Chuck returns to his evil ways forcing WordGirl to bring him to justice. Vocabulary Words: Disorderly, Famished.
Wed, Feb 18, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Feb 20, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Feb 21, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Feb 22, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Feb 23, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1/Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1 - Newsflash: WordGirl is mispronouncing words! Realizing her weakened state, Mr. Big captures WordGirl and plans to set up a mind control ray on the moon. Can the city and the entire planet be saved without her? (To be continued. . . ) Vocabulary Words: Flawless, Dominate.
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2 - Mr. Big has captured WordGirl by exploiting her weakness to Lexonite. He's building a mind control device on the moon to achieve total global domination. WordGirl is forced to battle Mr. Big in outer space but will she be able to save the Earth? Vocabulary Words: Potent, Mission.
Fri, Feb 20, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Feb 24, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Feb 25, 2015 -- 1:30am
Earth Day Girl/A Hero, A Thief, A Store and Its Owner
* Earth Day Girl - When the Birthday Girl learns that the Earth is having a special celebration (on her birthday!) she decides to teach the Earth a lesson. Will WordGirl find a way to stop the Birthday Girl and save Earth Day? Vocabulary Words: Recycle, Excess.
* A Hero, A Thief, A Store and Its Owner - A police officer arrives at the Jewelry Store only to find Reginald, Chuck, Captain Huggy Face, and WordGirl encased in condiment cocoons. He questions everyone, but uncovering the truth from a superhero, a villain, a monkey and a dramatic jewelry store clerk isn't as easy as it sounds. Vocabulary Words: Version, Recollect.
Sat, Feb 21, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Feb 25, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Opposite Day/Granny's Book Club
* Opposite Day - Becky's Opposite Day Extravaganza is in full swing until the festivities are interrupted by Nocan the Contrarian. The party guests must find a way to send Nocan back to the land of Contraia. Vocabulary Words: Extravaganza, Antonym.
* Granny's Book Club - The Association of Villains is ready to retire Granny May unless she's able to capture WordGirl. She successfully lures WordGirl into a trap by starting a book club. Will WordGirl be able to read between the lines and escape the clutches of Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Feisty, Retire.
Tue, Feb 24, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Feb 28, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Wham Up/Seeds of Doubt
* Wham Up - The Whammer is on a mission to become WordGirl's new sidekick. When he whams Captain Huggy Face into outer space WordGirl must find a way to rescue Huggy and put the Whammer back in the slammer. Vocabulary Words: Assist, Blunder.
* Seeds of Doubt - Ms. Question is scheming to steal the world-famous statue of the Ponderer in order to update her lair but she has to get past Joe the Guard. Ms. Question spreads seeds of doubt on Joe's bagel and throughout the museum so she can distract Joe and steal the statue. Can WordGirl defeat Ms. Question's seeds of doubt and save the statue? Vocabulary Words: Doubt, Refresh.
Wed, Feb 25, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Feb 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Wishful Thinking/Lady Redundant Woman Gets The Blues
* Be Careful What You Wish For - Seymour Orlando Smooth is hoodwinking the audience members of his new show "Wishful Thinking." When he tricks Violet and TJ into giving him their money, Becky has had enough. She teams up with TJ to bring Smooth down and save the whole city from being tricked. Vocabulary Words: Gleaming, Hoodwinked.
* Lady Redundant Woman Gets the Blues - Beatrice Bixby is trying to prove a point: she thinks copies are just as good as the original. She helps the character from a painting, Royal Dandy, to become a real life kid and he's the most spoiled child the town has ever seen. WordGirl needs to help Lady Redundant Woman and the city stop his greedy rampage and return the original painting to the museum. Vocabulary Words: Admirer, Greed.
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
Quiz Show/The People Vs. Ms. Question
* Quiz Show - Mrs. Botsford is a contestant on Seymour Smooth's new show "Win a Shiny New Car." When Becky realizes the other contestants are cheating for Smooth, she has to save her Mom from being tricked again. Can Becky help her mom win the challenge and defeat Seymour Smooth? Vocabulary Words: Legitimate, Elated.
* The People Vs. Ms. Question - When WordGirl puts Ms. Question on the stand, she confuses District Attorney Botsford so much that she forgets why she became a lawyer. WordGirl has to help her mom return to her quest for justice and stop Ms. Questions' tirade of inquiries. Vocabulary Words: Befuddled, Justice.
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy/Kid Action News
* Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy - As a villain, the Amazing Rope Guy is not so amazing. He discovers that his true talent is mimicking others. When he goes on a crime spree impersonating all of the villains of the city WordGirl must find a way to end his career as an imposter. Vocabulary Words: Imposter, Untangle.
* Kid Action News - This just in: Becky, Scoops, and Violet won a chance to host Kids Action News at Noon. While covering a story of the largest grilled cheese sandwich, WordGirl swoops in to stop Chuck and Dr. Two Brains from snagging the sandwich. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face team up again to save the sandwich, the city, and the news hour. Vocabulary Words: Tantalizing, United.
Sat, Feb 28, 2015 -- 5:30am