This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
World's Best Dad/The Good Old, Bad Old Days
World's Best Dad - When Becky orders a gigantic book of world records, she decides it's time to help her dad break one. Unfortunately, Victoria Best finds out about their plan and decides she should be the world record holder, not Mr. Botsford. After being bested by Victoria again and again, Becky comes up with a brand new record - one that isn't even in the record book! Will Mr. Botsford beat Victoria fair and square, or will she find a way to take the prize? Vocabulary Words: Attempt, Combine/Combination. The Good Old, Bad Old Days - Becky and Scoops are ready to start working on their school project when the Butcher charges past them. After Becky finds out that he's up to no good, WordGirl is on the case - but the Butcher has changed his usual routine, and leaves WordGirl in the dust! WordGirl discovers that the Butcher's new moves came from a book about how to defeat super heroes. Can WordGirl take back the book and defeat the Butcher before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Hazy, Reminisce.
Sat, Oct 1, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 2, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Oct 3, 2016 -- 5:30am
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Sat, Oct 1, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Oct 5, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Oct 6, 2016 -- 1:30am
Trustworthy Tobey/The Tooth Hurts
Trustworthy Tobey - Becky is returning a very, very large stack of books to the library, and - oh no! - she is one book short, which means she can't rent the latest in the Princess Triana series. Suddenly, she remembers that she loaned that book to Tobey. Becky shifts the blame to Tobey, who insists he returned the book to Becky days ago. The librarian believes Becky, and Tobey, hurt at being called irresponsible, sends his robots out to destroy the library. Will WordGirl stop the robots, or will her beloved library be crushed? Vocabulary Words: Trustworthy, Shipshape. The Tooth Hurts - Scoops is going to be absent from school for a few days (for reasons he wants to keep private), and he asks Becky to take over the Daily Rag while he is gone. While Scoops is gone, Becky makes the story behind his absence front-page news. Scoops is mortified - now everyone in the school knows his embarrassing secret! Scoops wants to make Becky feel as crummy as he did, but would he really go so far as to reveal WordGirl's secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Absent, Mortify/Mortified.
Sun, Oct 2, 2016 -- 1:30am
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
Sun, Oct 2, 2016 -- 5:30am
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Mon, Oct 3, 2016 -- 1:30am
Time-Out with Two-Brains/Dr. Wordgirl-Brains
Time-Out with Two-Brains - Unfortunately for Becky, it's her turn to take home the class pet - a hairy, scary, crawly tarantula named Shaggy. Though she is afraid of the spider, it's her responsibility to care for him, which means when Dr. Two-Brains reveals his latest cheesy crime, Shaggy comes along for the ride. Will WordGirl's fear of the spider get in her way, or will she find a way to overcome her phobia? Vocabulary Words: Volunteer, Habitat. Dr. WordGirl-Brains - When Dr. Two-Brains realizes his vault of cheese is going to expire, he decides the only way to save his beloved cheese is to freeze time. WordGirl and Captain Huggyface start to enjoy the extra hours of relaxation, until they find out the city could be frozen forever! Can our dynamic duo put a stop to Dr. Two-Brains and before his pause is permanent? Vocabulary Words: Expire, Pause.
Tue, Oct 4, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 8, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Oct 9, 2016 -- 1:30am
Highway to Havarti/Tiny Big
* Highway to Havarti - The Botsford Family vacation gets diverted when Becky discovers that Dr. Two-Brains is going to be performing his latest heist at the International Cheese Exposition. Vocabulary Words:Leisure, Berserk.
* Tiny Big - Mr. Big manufactures the ultimate teen idol, Tiny Big, to steal WordGirl's thunder and brainwash the town into spending all their money on pop star merchandise. Vocabulary Words: Fad, Limelight.
Tue, Oct 4, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Oct 6, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Oct 7, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 8, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Oct 9, 2016 -- 5:30am
A Vote for Becky/Class Act
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Wed, Oct 5, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 9, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Oct 10, 2016 -- 1:30am
I Think I'm a Clone Now/Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff
* I Think I'm a Clone Now - Lady Redundant Woman has an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl copy the real WordGirl has to prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime. Vocabulary Words: Thesaurus, Malicious.
* Answer All My Questions and Winn Stuff - Seymour Orlando Smooth is the host of the hottest new game show and Mrs. Botsford is a contestant! WordGirl has to find a way to stop the fun and games before Seymour steals all the contestant's money. Vocabulary Words: Contestant, Permission.
Wed, Oct 5, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Oct 7, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Oct 8, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 9, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Oct 10, 2016 -- 5:30am
The Ordinary, Extraordinary Botsfords/The Penny, the Pony, and the Pirate
The Ordinary, Extraordinary Botsfords - Becky's class at school is having fun with their family tree projects and discovering the extraordinary accomplishments of their ancestors. Unfortunately, the most extraordinary Botsford family member that Becky found was a paint inspector whose job was to literally watch paint dry. However, when the Butcher breaks out of jail, Becky realizes that her ordinary, human family possesses special powers of their own. Vocabulary Words: Remarkable, Ordinar. The Penny, the Pony, and the Pirate - While normally the "Pretty Princess Magic Pony Power Hour" can be described as out-of-this-world amazing, the latest special episode was... awful, and Violet and Becky just can't figure out why. As if this disappointment isn't bad enough, Becky must attend the Rare Penny Exhibit with Mr. Botsford and TJ, which Becky is certain will be equally as uneventful as the Pretty Princess episode... that is, until Captain Tangent attempts to rob the Exhibit of all its doubloons. Vocabulary Words: Attend, Rare.
Thu, Oct 6, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Oct 10, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Oct 11, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 15, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 -- 1:30am
Bonkers for Bingo/The Ballad of Steve McClean
* Bonkers for Bingo - Granny May is the city's newest bingo champion. WordGirl challenge Granny May in a bingo tournament to make sure that she's given up her evil ways. Vocabulary Words: Undefeated, Adore. < br>* The Ballad of Steve McClean - There's a new villain in town: the snazzy, cool and sanitized Steve McClean. Dr. Two-Brains teams-up with WordGirl to defeat Steve McClean, restore order and reclaim his status as the number one villain. Vocabulary Words: Snazzy, Heist.
Fri, Oct 7, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Oct 11, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Oct 12, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Oct 17, 2016 -- 1:30am
Pretty Princess Premiere/Where's Huggy?
* Pretty Princess Premiere - Will Becky be able to attend "The Pretty Princess and Magic Pony" movie premiere or will the Energy Monster foil her chance of seeing Pretty Princess on the silver screen? Vocabulary Words: Anticipate, Premiere.
* Where's Huggy? - Disaster strikes when Bob goes missing. WordGirl tracks him down by making house calls at the evil villains lairs. Vocabulary Words: Rehearse, Shrug.
Sat, Oct 8, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Oct 12, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Oct 13, 2016 -- 1:30am
Robo-Camping/The Stew, The Proud....
* Robo-Camping - It's off to the woods for a serene camping trip with Becky, Violet, Tobey... and his robots. While the other campers attempt to rough it, Tobey commands his robots to do all of his tasks and create a luxurious weekend free from work. But will Tobey and his robots survive an unexpected thunderstorm? Vocabulary Words: Independent, Serene.
* The Stew, The Proud... - Time is running out for Becky to return her library books and maintain her perfect record when Raul Demiglasse and the Butcher go head-to-head in a culinary showdown. Vocabulary Words: Overdue, Superior.
Tue, Oct 11, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Oct 13, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Oct 14, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 15, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 -- 5:30am
Who Wants Candy?/Chuck's Brother
* Who Wants Candy? - On a field trip to the local candy factory, The Birthday Girl goes on a candy eating spree. WordGirl must find a way to save the city's candy and win back her best friend and field trip buddy, Violet. Vocabulary Words: Awestruck, Mastermind.
* Chuck's Brother - Chuck's successful brother, Brent is in town and being honored for his latest invention... crustless bread! As the city prepares for the celebration, Chuck's envy gets the better of him. Can WordGirl stop Chuck from destroying the precious Golden Sandwich Award? Vocabulary Words: Sibling, Envious.
Wed, Oct 12, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Oct 14, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Oct 15, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Oct 17, 2016 -- 5:30am
News Girl/Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime
* News Girl - There's a new girl in school, and though Becky wants to do her best to make Rose feel welcome, the new arrival may spell trouble for WordGirl. Rose fancies herself the town's greatest kid reporter (which really irks Scoops), and she makes uncovering WordGirl's real identity her first big assignment. When the Energy Monster breaks lose, WordGirl must not only figure out how to contain the Monster, but how to avoid a snooping Rose. Vocabulary Words: Expose, Details.
* Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime - The Diorama Bonzana Extravaganza has the whole school - and especially Violet - excited to create their own unique diorama. Becky, however, is dreading the event. While she might have a way with words, art is not her strong suit. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by a sub par project, so she does everything in her power to procrastinate, even letting herself get tangled up in the Amazing (and completely inept) Rope Guy's latest scheme. Vocabulary Words: Confront, Diorama.
Thu, Oct 13, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Oct 17, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Oct 18, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 22, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Oct 23, 2016 -- 1:30am
Becky and the Bard/Monkey Robot Showdown
* Becky and the Bard - Violet and Becky compete for the coveted role of Juliet to play opposite the dreamy Hunter Throbheart in Romeo & Juliet. Violet is cast as Juliet while Becky is the understudy. When the Energy Monster captures Violet, Becky must chose between the role of a lifetime and saving her friend. Vocabulary Words: Shimmer, Memorize.
* Monkey Robot Showdown - The city is hosting the Big Checker Championship and Bob has to face off against Tobey's Robot, the Checkmate 3000! When Tobey puts the pressure on to win, his robot snaps and WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face must team up to stop Checkmate from destroying the city. Vocabulary Words: Champion, Vanquish.
Fri, Oct 14, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Oct 18, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 23, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Oct 24, 2016 -- 1:30am
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1/The Wrong Side Of the Law: Part 2
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1 - The Birthday Girl steals a priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines from the jewelry store ("Mine! Mine! MINE!"). In an unexpected turn of events Eileen (a.k.a. the Birthday Girl) charms the Police Commissioner and convinces him that WordGirl is the culprit. Vocabulary Words: Examine, Priceless.
Part 2 - WordGirl is stuck in jail, accused of stealing the priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines while the villains of the city are running amok. What will happen when WordGirl gets cross-examined by her mom in court? Will WordGirl be able prove her innocence, save the city from chaos, and put the real criminal behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Objection, Trial.
Sat, Oct 15, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 -- 1:30am
Two Brains Quartet/Big's Big Bounce
* Two Brains Quartet - For the city's centennial celebration the Mayor promises to unveil its 100 year old cheese wheel to the winner of the Barbershop Quartet Competition. Both the Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains are assembling talented groups. Will Dr. Two Brains be able to sing his way to victory and run away with the city's oldest and most valuable cheese? Vocabulary Words: Melodious, Quartet.
* Big's Big Bounce - Becky and Bob join the City Scout Troop only to discover Mr. Big is the Guest Troop Leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most Scholastic Crunch Granola Bars in order to win the world famous Mega-Jump Trampoline. Vocabulary Words: Boost, Tempting.
Tue, Oct 18, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Oct 21, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 22, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Oct 23, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mr. Big's Colossal Mini-Golf/The Young and the Meatless
* The Young and the Meatless: Romantic sparks fly when the Butcher meets Lady Redundant Woman's copy Dupey. Will Lady Redundant Woman allow a union between one of her copies and the meat-wielding villain? Vocabulary Words: Duplicate, Interruption.
* Mr. Big's Mini-Golf: There's a new villain in town, Guy Rich, he's a super rich evil businessman. Everyone is impressed by Guy - everyone except Mr. Big. Mr. Big schemes to win back the spotlight by building a Colossal Mini Golf Course. But what will happen when he puts his fellow evil villains under mind control? Vocabulary Words: Colossal, Scoff.
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Oct 21, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Oct 22, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 23, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Oct 24, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tim Botsford: Neighborhood Assistant/Set Sail for the Bake Sale
Tim Botsford: Neighborhood Assistant - Mr. Botsford, Becky, and Bob are walking through the park when they hear Pete the Porcupine crying for help. Becky is confident she can climb the tree to save Pete, but Mr. Botsford is convinced that she needs his help and protection. Hurt that Becky refuses his help, Tim becomes the Neighborhood Assistant, determined to help anyone who needs it (or doesn't). Can WordGirl save the city from Chuck's sandwich-making schemes AND keep Mr. Botsford from interfering? Vocabulary Words: Prevent, Assistant. Set Sail for the Bake Sale - When Becky finds out there's a Pretty Princess on Roller Skates show, she has to see it. She decides that the debate club should use the money from their bake sale to buy tickets instead of buying new podiums. But when Nocan the Contrarian sets out to steal all the granola bars from the bake sale, WordGirl springs into action! Will the debate team get their new podiums, Pretty Princess tickets, or nothing at all? Vocabulary Words: Distant, Transport.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Oct 24, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Oct 25, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 29, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Oct 30, 2016 -- 1:30am
Nocan The Contrarian/Meat My Dad
* Nocan The Contrarian - Mr. Botsford wins the role of "Mayor for the Day" just as WordGirl's newest villain Nocan the Contrarian lands ashore. When Mr. Botsford says "down" he says "up"! When WordGirl says "attack" he says "defend" followed by a barbaric yelp. WordGirl has to find his weakness in order to restore the city to normalcy. Vocabulary Words: Contrary, Exquisite
* Meat My Dad - When the Butcher's Dad "Kid Potato" appears on the scene, they unite to create the ultimate supervillain team: "Meat and Potatoes!" Quality father-son time gets on the Butcher's nerves, but somehow they still find a way to break the law. Vocabulary Words: Nemesis, Badger.
Fri, Oct 21, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Oct 25, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Oct 26, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 30, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Oct 31, 2016 -- 1:30am
Who Is Ms. Question?/Lunch Lady Chuck
* Who Is Ms. Question? - Is asking question a superpower? The Coach certainly doesn't think so when he eliminates Ms. Question from Villain School. When lightning strikes, WordGirl is going to have to dodge more than just questions in order to stop her. Vocabulary Words: Inquire, Hilarious.
* Lunch Lady Chuck - Rather than spend his time in jail, Chuck is recruited to serve in the cafeteria at Becky's school. Chuck wows the students with superb sandwiches but things turn ugly when people request non-sandwich related lunches. Irritated by the lack of sandwich appreciation, Chuck returns to his evil ways forcing WordGirl to bring him to justice. Vocabulary Words: Disorderly, Famished.
Sat, Oct 22, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Oct 26, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Oct 27, 2016 -- 1:30am
Opposite Day/Granny's Book Club
* Opposite Day - Becky's Opposite Day Extravaganza is in full swing until the festivities are interrupted by Nocan the Contrarian. The party guests must find a way to send Nocan back to the land of Contraia. Vocabulary Words: Extravaganza, Antonym.
* Granny's Book Club - The Association of Villains is ready to retire Granny May unless she's able to capture WordGirl. She successfully lures WordGirl into a trap by starting a book club. Will WordGirl be able to read between the lines and escape the clutches of Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Feisty, Retire.
Tue, Oct 25, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Oct 27, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Oct 28, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Oct 29, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Oct 30, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wham Up/Seeds of Doubt
* Wham Up - The Whammer is on a mission to become WordGirl's new sidekick. When he whams Captain Huggy Face into outer space WordGirl must find a way to rescue Huggy and put the Whammer back in the slammer. Vocabulary Words: Assist, Blunder.
* Seeds of Doubt - Ms. Question is scheming to steal the world-famous statue of the Ponderer in order to update her lair but she has to get past Joe the Guard. Ms. Question spreads seeds of doubt on Joe's bagel and throughout the museum so she can distract Joe and steal the statue. Can WordGirl defeat Ms. Question's seeds of doubt and save the statue? Vocabulary Words: Doubt, Refresh.
Wed, Oct 26, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Oct 28, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Oct 29, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Oct 30, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Oct 31, 2016 -- 5:30am
The Best of the Best/Art's Parts
The Best of the Best - After TJ tells Becky all about his new friend Victor, she has a sneaking suspicion that he's related to the boastful Victoria Best. Turns out she's right - and now both Bests are spending the day at the Botsfords. As Becky tries to get along with Victoria, Victor makes a devious plan to not only best his sister, but to take away WordGirl's superpowers! Can WordGirl find a way to stop the bragging Bests and get back her powers? Vocabulary Words: Ancient, Twist. Art's Parts - When someone starts stealing every piece of art in the city, Becky sees just another crime - but Violet sees a downright awful tragedy. Although Becky has a hard time putting the importance of art into words, she's determined to catch this thief and put the art back where it belongs. Can she catch the villain in the act, or will all the creativity be sucked out of the city? Vocabulary Words: Evasive, Linger.
Thu, Oct 27, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Oct 31, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Seize The Cheese/Ms. Question's Riddle Rampage!
* Seize the Cheese - It's a beautiful Fall day and Mr. and Mrs. Botsford drag Becky and TJ away from their video game to enjoy a family hike. Dr. Two-Brains is also outside apple picking with his henchmen -- of course his plans involve seizing cheese, as well. Will Becky be able to sneak away from her family and become WordGirl to save the city's cheese? Vocabulary Words: Seize, Savor.
* Ms. Question's Riddle Rampage! - On their way to the beach, the Botsford family gets stuck in traffic - Ms. Question has put up a toll that citizens must answer a riddle to get through, otherwise, they'll be stranded! Will WordGirl be able to defeat Ms. Question by answering her most difficult riddle? Vocabulary Words: Stranded, Puzzled.
Fri, Oct 28, 2016 -- 5:30am
Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy/Kid Action News
* Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy - As a villain, the Amazing Rope Guy is not so amazing. He discovers that his true talent is mimicking others. When he goes on a crime spree impersonating all of the villains of the city WordGirl must find a way to end his career as an imposter. Vocabulary Words: Imposter, Untangle.
* Kid Action News - This just in: Becky, Scoops, and Violet won a chance to host Kids Action News at Noon. While covering a story of the largest grilled cheese sandwich, WordGirl swoops in to stop Chuck and Dr. Two Brains from snagging the sandwich. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face team up again to save the sandwich, the city, and the news hour. Vocabulary Words: Tantalizing, United.
Sat, Oct 29, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tobey Or Consequences/High Fat Robbery
Tobey or Consequences: While Tobey has a babysitter, WG and Tobey get into a battle of words on a real-live match of the game show "Crash or Pie." Vocabulary Words: Enormous. Bicker. High Fat Robbery: The Butcher is hosting free barbecues as diversions to help him carry out his crimes; WordGirl takes him down, after discovering his meaty powers are neutralized by tofu! Vocabulary Words: Impressive/Diversion.