This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Wordbot/Mount Rush Here
* Wordbot - In order to get back at WordGirl for destroying his robots, Tobey builds a robot replica of WordGirl named WordBot. When WordBot gets jealous and turns against Tobey, WordGirl and Tobey are forced to team-up in order to defeat WordBot. Vocabulary Words: Devoted, Backfire.
* Mount Rush Here - When all the grown-ups suddenly go missing, the kids take full advantage of an adult-free world. But as it starts to take a toll on them, WordGirl discovers that Mr. Big is using yet another mind control device to make all the adults build a tribute in his honor. WordGirl must destroy the machine and rescue the adults, but can she do it without Mr. Big's help? Vocabulary Words: Advantage,Tribute.
Wed, Dec 2, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 1:30am
Road Rage, Anger, and Fury/By Jove, You've Wrecked My Robots!
*By Jove, You've Wrecked My Robots! - With the hopes of exposing WordGirl's true identity, Tobey takes a game about evil robots to Becky's house. When the game turns out to be a real battle between actual robots, Becky must do what she can to save the city and keep WordGirl's true identity a secret. Vocabulary Words: Savvy, Realize.
* Road Rage, Anger, and Fury - Feeling at the end of her rope and fed up with all of the city's traffic, Lady Redundant Woman creates an army of copies in order to block all of the other cars and get her own carried out of traffic. Can Becky successfully trick her family into believing that a Becky balloon is actually her so that WordGirl can get out into traffic to defeat Lady Redundant Woman? Vocabulary Words: Obstacle, Rant.
Wed, Dec 2, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 5:30am
Guess Who's Coming to Thanksgiving Dinner/Judging Butcher
* Guess Who's Coming to Thanksgiving Dinner - After an unfortunate turn of events at the grocery store, Tobey and his mother become the guests of honor at the Botsford's Thanksgiving dinner. Becky is less than thrilled to be sharing a table with her one of her secret nemeses, and Tobey would rather be spending Thanksgiving with WordGirl (little does he know he is!) When Tobey unleashes his Pilgrim-themed robots on the city, can Becky find a way to defeat him without being missed when Mrs. Botsford carves the turkey? Vocabulary Words: Grateful, Reluctant.
* Judging Butcher - Becky's best friend Violet may be great at drawing and painting, but when it comes to singing, well, let's just say it isn't her forte. But when Violet tells Becky that she is going to audition for The City's Got Too Much Talent, Becky doesn't have the heart to tell her it isn't a good idea. To make things even worse, the show has a new judge - The Butcher! Instead of slinging sausages at WordGirl and Huggy, the Butcher is running eager contestants through a verbal meat grinder. Can Becky stop Violet from auditioning without hurting her feelings? Vocabulary Words: Appreciate, Lyrics.
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 1:30am
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 5:30am
Seize The Cheese/Ms. Question's Riddle Rampage!
* Seize the Cheese - It's a beautiful Fall day and Mr. and Mrs. Botsford drag Becky and TJ away from their video game to enjoy a family hike. Dr. Two-Brains is also outside apple picking with his henchmen -- of course his plans involve seizing cheese, as well. Will Becky be able to sneak away from her family and become WordGirl to save the city's cheese? Vocabulary Words: Seize, Savor.
* Ms. Question's Riddle Rampage! - On their way to the beach, the Botsford family gets stuck in traffic - Ms. Question has put up a toll that citizens must answer a riddle to get through, otherwise, they'll be stranded! Will WordGirl be able to defeat Ms. Question by answering her most difficult riddle? Vocabulary Words: Stranded, Puzzled.
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Meaty Dimension/The Case of the Copied Mrs. Botsford
* The Meaty Dimension - The Butcher discovers the portal where all of his meat is stored and concocts a plan to trap Huggy and WordGirl so that he can take over the city. Will WordGirl and Huggy be able to outsmart the butcher and get rid of his meat portal for good? Vocabulary Words: Portal, Overpower.
* The Case of the Copied Mrs. Botsford - LRW has made copies of all the important city officials and has sent them out into the city to do all of her dirty work. A copy of Mrs. Botsford has robbed the bank sending the real Mrs. Botsford to run from the police. Will WordGirl be able to prove her mom innocent? Vocabulary Words: Grip, Convince.
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Good, The Bad, and the Chucky/Granny's Pet Plan
* The Good, the Bad, and the Chucky - Chuck is finally fulfilling his dream and selling grilled cheese sandwiches out of the back of his station wagon - a totally legitimate, non-villainous plan. But when Dr. Two-Brains smells cheese, he can't resist. Will Chuck be able to pursue his dream or will it be foiled by Dr. Two-Brains? Vocabulary Words: Pursue, Yearn.
* Granny's Pet Plan - It seems as though Granny May has given up a life of crime to knit cute little scarves for pets. But when everyone in the city begins to misplace their things, will WordGirl be able to figure out if people are really misplacing things or if someone else is responsible? Vocabulary Words: Accessory, Misplace(d).
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Learnerer/Mr. Big's Dinner and a Scam
* The Learnerer - Using his talent to see things once and learn them immediately, The Learnerer is able to steal the giant Santa Tortuga diamond from Ms. Von Hoosinghaus. When WordGirl arrives to save the day, all of her moves are thwarted by The Learnerer, who has been studying her every move. Will she come up with a new move or will The Learnerer get away with the diamond? Vocabulary Words: Suffix, Misjudge.
* Mr. Big's Dinner and a Scam - Mr. Big uses a mind control machine to convince an audience that his dinner theater show is a masterpiece worthy of big bucks, when in reality, it's the farthest thing from that. WordGirl must destroy the mind control machine and expose Mr. Big before he is able to empty the audiences' pocketbooks. Vocabulary Words: Embellish, Leery.
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 1:30am
Hard-Learned Money/Gift Pony
* Hard-Learned Money - After helping him break out of jail multiple times, The Learnerer uses Amazing Rope Guy to learn how to be an efficient criminal. Will he have learned too much by the time WordGirl figures out his plan and possibly be able to defeat her? Vocabulary Words: Divvy, Repetitive.
* Gift Pony - When Violet gives Becky a brooch made of mysterious gemstones, Becky/WordGirl begins to feel woozy. Will WordGirl figure out that the brooch is made of Lexonite, a stone that drains her power, before the Whammer destroys the city? Vocabulary Words: Brooch,Woozy.
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 5:30am
Don't Mess with the Best/Peanut Butter Battles
* Don't Mess with the Best - Since Victoria Best couldn't outdo WordGirl at being a superhero she decides to become the cities' best villain. Using her magic recorder, she steals all the villains' weapons and lures WordGirl to the bank. Will WordGirl be able to stop her or will Victoria be the one villain who takes down WordGirl once and for all? Vocabulary Words: Defeat, Unstoppable.
* Peanut Butter Battles - Chuck adds a new condiment to his arsenal - peanut butter! The highly sticky substance envelops its victims in a giant ball of peanut butter. Since Huggy has to roll a peanut butter covered WordGirl around town, will she be able to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Envelop, Hinder.
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 5:30am
A World Without WordGirl, Part 1/A World Without WordGirl, Part 2
A WORLD WITHOUT WORDGIRL, PART 1 - When Becky's most amazing birthday party ever gets interrupted one too many times by citizens in need of WordGirl's assistance, she wishes on her birthday candle for a WordGirl-free world. After they're blown out, she realizes her wish has come true. What has she done?! Vocabulary Words: Obligation, Antsy.
A WORLD WITHOUT WORDGIRL, PART 2 - After making a wish for a WordGirl-free world, Becky realizes it has come true. Not only does WordGirl not exist, but Chuck is now the King and has the new city following all sorts of strange rules. Will Becky find the last piece of enchanted birthday cake so that she can wish for the return of WordGirl and make things go back to how they were before? Vocabulary Words: Enchanted, Unusual.
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 1:30am
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 5:30am
Oh, Holiday Cheese/Change Day
* Oh, Holiday Cheese - The Botsfords kick off the holiday festivities with a cheese party. With lots of cheese and sing-a-longs, the party is a huge success until Dr. Two Brains shows up with his cheese-swiping ray. Can WordGirl save the party and get Dr. Two Brains into the holiday spirit? Vocabulary Words: Curmudgeon, Festivity.
* Change Day - Everyone is bringing their loose change to the bank to convert it into savings. What will happen when the Butcher locks Becky and Bob in the vault? Will the city's police officers be able to stop him when WordGirl can't come to the rescue? Vocabulary Words: Quandary, Fidget.
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 1:30am
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 5:30am
Plain Old Mischief Makers/House Arrest
* Plain Old Mischief Makers - When best friends Big Left Hand Guy and InvisiBill risk losing their super villain status, they decide to pull off their biggest heist to date. Can WordGirl stop this determined duo who always manage to escape her at the last minute? Vocabulary Words: Diminish, Declare.
* House Arrest - While Chuck's jail cell is being painted, he's put under house arrest at the Botsford's. Becky is stuck spending more time waiting on Chuck rather than fighting the other villains. Vocabulary Words: Release, Rowdy.
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 1:30am
Monkey Business/Say It Again, Eileen
* Monkey Business - After a battle, WordGirl accidentally leaves Captain Huggy Face behind (again). So he spends the day doing all of his favorite things. When an overzealous Chuck strikes, it's up to Captain Huggy Face to single-handedly save the day. Vocabulary Words: Recall, Zeal.
* Say It Again, Eileen - Eileen won't stop copying Becky - and it's driving Becky nuts! Can WordGirl stop Eileen from transforming into the Birthday Girl before the bake sale (and Becky's treasured crumpets) are ruined? Vocabulary Words: Stymie, Guidance.
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 5:30am
Day at the Museum/Best Fan Club Meeting Ever
* Day at the Museum - Scoops takes Becky, Bob, and Violet to the museum to find inspiration for his news story for The Big City Times. When they hear a rumor about a haunted treasure, the team goes on a search - with The Butcher right behind! Can Scoops, Becky, Bob, and Violet find the treasure, evade The Butcher, and do it all in time for Scoops to keep his deadline? Vocabulary Words: Rumor, Deadline.
* Best Fan Club Meeting Ever - TJ plans a meeting to divulge a secret about WordGirl to International WordGirl Fan Club members. However, when Tobey finds out that a secret about his love/nemesis will be revealed, he crashes the meeting with an eavesdropping robot and threatens to destroy the clubhouse. WordGirl has to spring into action to save the clubhouse and her fans! Vocabulary Words: Divulge, Eavesdrop.
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 5:30am
Who's Your Granny?/Win A Day with Wordgirl
* Who's Your Granny? - Granny May decides to become more notorious by committing bigger crimes involving crazy contraptions. Meanwhile, Becky is frustrated that she does not appear in any yearbook photos since she always has to escape to fight crime as WordGirl. Will Becky/WordGirl ever be able to get her photo in the yearbook and find time to interact with the new, hi-tech Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Interact, Contraption.
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Dinner Or Consequences, Part 1/Dinner Or Consequences, Part 2
* Dinner or Consequences: Part 1 - Dr. Two Brains is stealing all the city's milk and using it-with help from the unusually talkative Energy Monster-to superpower his new ray and turn the whole city into cheese! It's up to WordGirl to find the disappearing dairy and stop Dr. Two Brains... even if it means missing her family feast and having to face the consequences. Vocabulary Words: Feast, Consequences.
* Part 2 - Becky has to rely on an old Botsford tradition - the family trial - to convince her family that she vanished from the feast for a good reason. But when the Energy Monster breaks Dr. Two Brains out of jail and the two head over to the Botsfords to take back a powerful invention, will Becky be able to prove her innocence and transform into WordGirl in time to stop two super villains? Vocabulary Words: Vanish, Rely.
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Who Wants To Get Rid Of Wordgirl?/The Talented Mr. Birg
* Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? - Seymour Smooth has brought some of WordGirl's biggest villain enemies together to play a game of, Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? Will his strategy of using them to ultimately defeat WordGirl work? Or will he find himself outsmarted by our hero? Vocabulary Words: Strategy, Giddy.
* The Talented Mr. Birg - When Scoops writes an article about all the times WordGirl has been tricked and captured by villains, she goes off to prove him wrong. And when someone who looks just like Mr. Big claims to be a Mr. Birg, WordGirl is convinced he's lying, and refuses to be tricked again. But when Mr. Birg proves to be telling the truth, will WordGirl look foolish in front of her fans again, or is Mr. Big actually behind this? Vocabulary Words: Employee, Doppelganger.
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 1:30am
One Last Sandwich/Caper Or Plastic
* One Last Sandwich - While Becky and her mom set out to build a new bookcase that will hold all of Becky's books, The Whammer convinces Chuck to commit one last crime with him before he retires. Will they be able to work as a team and pull off the ultimate sandwich heist? Vocabulary Words: Final, Pacify.
* Caper or Plastic - While Becky is busy thinking about what she wants to be when she grows up, Hal Hardbargain is busy trying to get WordGirl to help him get his bag blaster back from the infamous and mysterious Masked Bagger. Will WordGirl be able to figure out the Masked Bagger's true identity? Vocabulary Words: Muffled, Flashback.
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Dec 25, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tell Her What She's Won/Victoria Is The Best...Wordgirl?
* Tell Her What She's Won - A jealous Seymour Smooth has kidnapped Beau Handsome, the host of everyone's favorite game show, "May I Have a Word?" When he starts stealing money from innocent contestants, WordGirl makes an appearance. Will she be able to rescue Beau and come up with a game plan to put Seymour back where he belongs-behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Bombard, Emcee.
* Victoria is the Best.. . WordGirl? - When Scoops snaps a picture of Victoria Best suspiciously appearing after WordGirl has disappeared, he believes he has finally figured out who the real WordGirl is! Victoria is thrilled to be called WordGirl, the BEST superhero in the city. Will WordGirl be able to prove that Victoria is actually fibbing without giving away WordGirl's actual secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Fib, Mistaken.
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Dec 25, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
High-Five Sandwich/The Robot Problem
* High-Five Sandwich - Chuck has won the prestigious "Sandwich of the Year" competition, but when his story in the Big City Times is overshadowed by the new High Five Sandwich trend that Becky, Scoops and Violet came up with, he goes out in to the city to seek revenge. He won't stop until he figures out who is responsible for this new and trendy "sandwich". Vocabulary Words: Trendy(y), Eager.
* The Robot Problem - At school, Becky's class is learning about how potatoes can be used to generate electricity. This gives Tobey a brilliant idea: potatoes used to fuel robots! But when The Coach steals his idea, WordGirl has to team up with Tobey to defeat the evil potato-fueled robots and save the city! Vocabulary Words: Fuel, Cackle.
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 1:30am
The Rise of Miss Power, Part 1/The Rise of Miss Power, Part 2
* Part 1 - There's a new super hero in town! Miss Power has come to earth from outer space along with her sidekick,Captain Giggle Cheeks. WordGirl is excited for Miss Power to teach her everything she knows. But is Miss Power really a super hero? Or could she be a super villain? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 2 - Besides using her super strength and super speed to defeat villains, Miss Power has another secret weapon: using mean words against others. WordGirl would rather not use her words harshly...but after giving it a shot, she feels empowered. Soon,everyone starts wondering "what has gotten into WordGirl?" And the Botsford's are beginning to wonder "What has gotten into Becky?" Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Fri, Dec 25, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 1:30am
The Rise Of Miss Power, Part 3/the Rise Of Miss Power, Part 4
* Part 3 - Miss Power has taken the bullying thing way too far and WordGirl doesn't like being associated with such a mean person. But when WordGirl tries to stand up to Miss Power,she gets belittled and stripped of her super hero star. Dejected and sulking, Becky goes home to her family. But Miss Power is there to take Mrs. Botsford away! Will WordGirl be able to save her mom and defeat Miss Power without sinking to her level? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 4 - WordGirl needs to come up with a plan to save her mom and get rid of Miss Power, fast! Huggy decides to share with her a pamphlet full of secret battle moves from her home planet: Lexicon. Will these moves be enough to save the city from Miss Power? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 1:30am
Of Two Minds/Yes Monkey
* Of Two Minds - It looks as though Dr. Two Brains has given up his cheese-stealing ways and decided to go straight. It's true, he's not stealing cheese anymore because he's discovered a giant cheese asteroid and has used his cheese seizer to redirect its path straight towards Earth! Will WordGirl convince him to change his mind in time to save Earth from being covered in cheese? Vocabulary Words: Waver, Vast.
* Yes Monkey - When Leslie resigns as Mr. Big's assistant, he goes out in search of a new one. Captain Huggy Face gets the job and Mr. Big uses mind control to make sure Huggy obeys his every order. When WordGirl sees that Huggy is on Mr. Big's team, she can't help but feel betrayed. So WordGirl teams up with a new sidekick, Leslie, to get her old one back. Vocabulary Words: Trance, Resign.
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 1:30am
Big and Brent/Silence of the Whams
* Big and Brent - Chuck is furious (and maybe a little jealous) when he finds out his brother Brent is spending time with Mr. Big. He can't understand why his brother wants to hang out with this criminal, and by his own free will-Mr. Big is NOT using mind control! After pursuing them around town, Chuck finally realizes he needs to talk to Brent about his feelings, but is it too late? Has Mr. Big got Brent right where he wants him? Vocabulary Words: Dubious, Conspire.
*Silence of the Whams - After losing his "wham" and deciding to give up crime, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face try to help The Whammer come up with a new career. Will The Whammer find happiness being a jammer or a clammer or a crammer? Or will he figure out why he lost his "wham" in the first place and get back into a life of whamming? Vocabulary Words: Fragile, Burst.
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 1:30am
Hello New Year, Goodbye Moon/Art in the Park
* Hello New Year, Goodbye Moon - It's New Years Eve! While the Botsfords celebrate with the greatest party ever, Dr. Two Brains is planning to turn the moon into cheese. Will the new year begin with Two Brains acting on his resolution to feast on a cheesy moon, or will WordGirl be able to stop him in time? Vocabulary Words: Massive, Resolution.
* Art in the Dark - Becky agrees to help out Violet with her poetry/painting/music performance. Meanwhile, Mr. Big has turned into a self-help guru, touting a good kind of mind control. Can Becky help out her best friend while finding out the truth behind Mr. Big's big ruse? Vocabulary Words: Performance, Ruse.
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 1:30am
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 5:30am
Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese/Kitty Cat Criminals
* Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese - Fed up with his henchmen, Dr. Two Brains begins the search for a new sidekick. He's thrilled to find Mr. Cheese, who seems to be perfect for the job, but soon regrets the decision as Mr. Cheese takes control and makes Dr. Two Brains HIS sidekick! Will Dr. Two Brains agree to take orders from a tiny, evil mouse? Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face stop the evil pair before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Command, Location/Locate.
* Kitty Cat Criminals - When The Butcher and Chuck join forces, they have a surprisingly hard time coming up with a meat-and-sandwich related crime to commit. Stumped, they discover an opportunity to steal feline artifacts and memorabilia, prompting Chuck to bring back his former alter-ego, The Hansome Panther and the Butcher to take on the identity of his former sidekick Lil' Mittens! Will WordGirl be too distracted jazzing up her own costume to outsmart the duo and once again save the day? Vocabulary Words: Ornamental, Feline.
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 5:30am
A Questionable Pair/All That Chazz
* A Questionable Pair - When Becky sees Ms. Question in the jewelry store having a friendly conversation with Reginald she wonders what she might be up to. What she can't see is that Ms. Question has joined forces with Invisi-Bill to trick Reginald and rob the store. Meanwhile, Scoops can see that Becky is distracted from the movie they're watching. Will Becky be able to figure out what the villains are up to? Will she be able to stop them as WordGirl and not abandon Scoops as Becky? Vocabulary Words: Flatter, Tactic.
* All That Chazz - There's a new kid in town! Chazz does what he wants and is the authority on all things "cool". TJ is so impressed with Chazz that he does everything Chazz tells him in order to be as cool as his new friend. What will happen when TJ's new friendship gets him involved with Dr. Two Brains? Will TJ turn his back on WordGirl in order to prove he's cool enough? Or will he discover that being true to himself is even cooler? Vocabulary Words: Fascinated, Obey.
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 1:30am
Fortune Crookie/Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime
* Fortune Crookie - When Seymour Smooth's latest show is cancelled, the desperate host must come up with a plan to get some quick cash. Meanwhile, Becky is suspicious when the townspeople start giving their hard-earned money to a mysterious object that claims to know the future. Will WordGirl be able to connect Seymour to the scam and help the townspeople get their money back? Vocabulary Words: Predict, Enthrall.
* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime - When Becky and Mr. Botsford head into the forest to find an important ingredient for their Bold Botsford Stew they run into trouble! Dr. Two Brains and his henchmen are also searching for Bold Botsford Basil to complete a stolen recipe. Will WordGirl step in to make sure all's fair in the forest? Vocabulary Words: Concoction, Elusive.
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 1:30am
Go Gadget Go/Emergency Plan #999
* Go Gadget Go - TJ and his friend Johnson both think they are WordGirl's #1 fan and they compete to prove it! When WordGirl challenges them to each come up with a new gadget to help her fight crime, Johnson accepts help from Tobey! Will the device made by Johnson and Tobey help WordGirl or will it be another one of Tobey's tricks to try to control her? Vocabulary Words: Brainstorm, Gadget. < br />* Emergency Plan #999 - It's TJ to the rescue!?! When Dr. Two Brains captures Captain Huggy Face and forces WordGirl to remember all 998 of her emergency plans to get him back, WG realizes she needs help. WordGirl calls on her biggest fan, who just happens to be her little brother to help her. When Dr. Two Brains refuses to play fair, however, it becomes a Botsford family effort to save the day! Vocabulary Words: Courageous, Stunt.
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 1:30am
It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To/Becky's Bad-itude
* It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To - Becky discovers that Violet and Scoops were invited to Katy's birthday party while she wasn't, and she can't help but feel a little left out. When Tobey sends his robots out on a citywide rampage, destroying everything in their path, Becky realizes she might not be the only one who wasn't on Katy's invite list. Can Beck- I mean, WordGirl lift her classmate's robotic spirits before he ruins the birthday party? Vocabulary Words: Rampage, Sensitive.
* Becky's Bad-itude - Not only are Vanilly and Billy a pair of outer space rock 'n roll ninjas, they're the stars of the most popular TV show at Becky's school, and anybody who is anybody is has tickets to their concert. Thanks to Mr. Botsford, Becky has tickets, too - to The Squishy Funbots Rollerama. At the concert, Becky, embarrassed, tries her hardest not to be seen, but when Dr. Two-Brains crashes the Funbots concert, WordGirl must come out of hiding. Can WordGirl stop Two-Brains in his cheesy tracks? And will Becky ever admit that she likes Squishy Funbots, even a little bit? Vocabulary Words: Juvenile, Lack.
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 5:30am
First One to Win Wins/A Little Bigger WordGirl
* First One to Win Wins - At the Botsford house, TJ has turned everything into an impossible competition, causing Becky to grow more and more frustrated every time she loses. When the Butcher steals Mrs. Von Hoosinghaus' prize poodle, Becky is eager to suit up as WordGirl and finally claim victory. But is it possible WordGirl might actually lose to the Butcher? Or will she discover that there are more important things than being the winner? Vocabulary Words: Victor, Fume.
* A Little Bigger WordGirl - Uh oh! WordGirl is captured by Dr. Two-Brains. However, just when Two-Brains is about to shrink WordGirl to the size of a mouse, his plan backfires, and WordGirl becomes bigger, not smaller. Though her bigger size allows her to break free from Two-Brains, she quickly realizes that she can no longer control her super powers. Does this mean Two-Brains can finally take control of the city, and WordGirl is helpless to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Elongate, Adjust.
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 5:30am
A Curious Case of Curiosity/There's No V In Team
* A Curious Case of Curiousity - When Mrs. Botsford gets zapped by Ms. Question's Curiosity Field Creator, she cannot help but bombard Becky and TJ with a string of endless questions. Will WordGirl be able to stop Ms. Question before she turns not only her mother, but the whole city into a bunch of relentless question-askers or will she find herself incurably curious, too? Vocabulary Words: Privacy, Interrogate.
* There's No V in Team - We all know how Victoria Best deals with losing, right? Not very well. So when Becky causes Victoria to publically lose the City Quiz Bowl Championship, Victoria hatches a plan to take back the title and reclaim her place at #1, no matter the cost. Will WordGirl get the trophy back to its rightful owners? Will she finally teach Victoria Best what it means to be a good sport?Okay, maybe that second part is asking a little too much. Vocabulary Words: Swipe, Triumph.
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector
* Sparkling Clean - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly.
* The Smile Collector - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 1:30am
News Girl/Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime
* News Girl - There's a new girl in school, and though Becky wants to do her best to make Rose feel welcome, the new arrival may spell trouble for WordGirl. Rose fancies herself the town's greatest kid reporter (which really irks Scoops), and she makes uncovering WordGirl's real identity her first big assignment. When the Energy Monster breaks lose, WordGirl must not only figure out how to contain the Monster, but how to avoid a snooping Rose. Vocabulary Words: Expose, Details.
* Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime - The Diorama Bonzana Extravaganza has the whole school - and especially Violet - excited to create their own unique diorama. Becky, however, is dreading the event. While she might have a way with words, art is not her strong suit. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by a sub par project, so she does everything in her power to procrastinate, even letting herself get tangled up in the Amazing (and completely inept) Rope Guy's latest scheme. Vocabulary Words: Confront, Diorama.
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 1:30am
A Few Words from Wordgirl/Ears to You
* A Few Words from Wordgirl - The school is gearing up for Inspiration Day, and since WordGirl's heroic actions always uplift the town's citizens, the Principal asks WordGirl to make the keynote speech at the event. WordGirl agrees but immediately begins to feel the pressure. People are expecting a lot from her speech, and even though she can always be counted on to provide a word's definition, can WordGirl really use her words to inspire people? Vocabulary Words: Dawdle, Inspiration.
* Ears to You - Mr. Big is up to his mind-control tricks once again, this time through the use of some ultra adorable Squishy Bunny Ears. When Becky sees the Ears for sale, she scoffs, "Who wants to wear those?" Turns out, Mr. Botsford does, and as soon as he puts them on, he causes a citywide craze. People start buying up all of Mr. Big's Squishy Bunny Ears. It's BUN-demonium. Can WordGirl figure out Mr. Big's latest trick before the whole town is under his mind control? Vocabulary Words: Original, Laughable.
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 5:30am
Accordion Tradition/Can't Touch This
* Accordion Tradition - When Becky inherits Mrs. Botsford's old accordion, she discovers she comes from a long line of stellar female accordion players. At first, Becky is excited about learning an instrument, but she quickly realizes that she, well... isn't very good. She is pretty terrible actually. But her practice session gets cut short by Granny May who, with the help of the stolen Magnifying Diamond, is cracking safes all around the city. Can WordGirl defeat Granny May and still get in enough accordion practice to make Mrs. Botsford proud? Vocabulary Words: Hesitate, Select.
* Can't Touch This - The Botsfords are out enjoying a family hike through the woods. The sounds of leaves rustling, birds chirping and TJ and Becky's incessant arguing fill the air. TJ won't keep his hands off of Becky's things, and she is getting fed up. When the Botsfords stumble across WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout, TJ immediately runs inside, eager to play with all the cool gadgets inside. As Becky is rushing to get her family out of the hideout, she hears the Whammer whamming trees close by. If he discovers her hideout, WordGirl will really be in trouble! But how can she defeat the Whammer and monitor TJ at the same time? Vocabulary Words: Property, Tinker.
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 5:30am
El Queso Mysterioso/Putt with Honor
* El Queso Mysterioso - It's the day of the Magical Magicians Convention, and the entire Botsford family is excited to go and see their favorite magician, El Mysterioso, perform live. Everyone except Becky, that is, who would much rather be at the Pretty Princess book signing across the street. But Mr. Botsford emphasizes how important it is that they spend the day as a family. In the middle of the convention, Becky's super hearing picks up the sound of Dr. Two-Brains evil cackle from across the city. What could he be up to? Something criminal, no doubt. Can Becky figure out a way to suit up as WordGirl without missing out on family time and disappointing her father? Vocabulary Words: Illusion, Influence.
* Putt with Honor - TJ Botsford is mere hours away from winning the local mini golf tournament and getting his picture on Patrick Needlemeyer's Miniature Golf Super Universe Wall of Fame (which is only the biggest deal ever) . When Becky catches Eileen cheating - "I have to win because it's my birfday!" - she knows she has to stop her.She can't let TJ lose to Eileen! But what lengths will Becky go to prevent Eileen from winning? Will she go so far as to cheat herself? Vocabulary Words: Concentrate, Tournament.
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 1:30am
Becky Knows Best/As Something As Something
Becky Knows Best - TJ entered himself in the school writing contest, and Becky is thrilled. After all, she has only won, like, a bajillion times! Only problem is that TJ doesn't want Becky's help. He wants to do it alone. Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is facing a similar problem. His brother, Brent, has struck up a new friendship with Ms. Question and won't heed Chuck's warnings that Ms. Question is a no-good villain. But is Chuck right? Is Ms. Question up to something? And will he (and WordGirl) figure it out before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Compatible, Certain. As Something as Something - It's the first official Botsford family De-Clutter Day, and Becky is having a hard time parting with some of her old things. She has so many memories attached to them! Mrs. Botsford on the other hand has no trouble parting with even some of the more valuable things, eager to bring them down to the new game show "As Something As Something" hosted by everyone's favorite villain, Seymour Smooth. Will WordGirl stop Seymour before he steals people's most prized possessions, or will she find herself tricked by him, too? Vocabulary Words: Clutter, Simile.
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 7:30pm
The Ordinary, Extraordinary Botsfords/The Penny, the Pony, and the Pirate
The Ordinary, Extraordinary Botsfords - Becky's class at school is having fun with their family tree projects and discovering the extraordinary accomplishments of their ancestors. Unfortunately, the most extraordinary Botsford family member that Becky found was a paint inspector whose job was to literally watch paint dry. However, when the Butcher breaks out of jail, Becky realizes that her ordinary, human family possesses special powers of their own. Vocabulary Words: Remarkable, Ordinar. The Penny, the Pony, and the Pirate - While normally the "Pretty Princess Magic Pony Power Hour" can be described as out-of-this-world amazing, the latest special episode was... awful, and Violet and Becky just can't figure out why. As if this disappointment isn't bad enough, Becky must attend the Rare Penny Exhibit with Mr. Botsford and TJ, which Becky is certain will be equally as uneventful as the Pretty Princess episode... that is, until Captain Tangent attempts to rob the Exhibit of all its doubloons. Vocabulary Words: Attend, Rare.
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 1:30am
Pineapple of My Eye/Big Baby
Pineapple of My Eye - It's the 129th Annual Botsford Family BBQ, and tradition decrees that any Botsford 10-years-of-age must prepare a bowl of pineapple pistachio coleslaw in order to earn their apron. That means this year, it's Becky's turn to prepare this (very elaborate) coleslaw. It's an important rite of passage, and Becky is struggling to get the recipe just right. To make it even worse, Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy is on a mission to rid the city of pineapples, the main ingredient in Becky's coleslaw. Can WordGirl stop him in time, or will she end the day apron-less? Vocabulary Words: Eureka, Eradicate. Big Baby - Pretty Princess has released a limited edition Magic Sparkle Wand, and Becky Botsford really, really, really wants it. Mrs. Botsford tells her that if she wants the wand, she has to earn the money for it, so Becky gets a job plant sitting for her neighbor. The job seems easy enough, until Mr. Big begins his latest mind control scheme, which involves a ray that can turn anything - person, dog or beluga whale - into an adorable, baby version of itself. It's WordGirl to the rescue! But will Mr. Big cause Becky to neglect her plant-sitting duties and miss out on that Pretty Princess Wand? Vocabulary Words: Hire, Hydrate/Dehydrate.
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 5:30am
Staycation - The Botsford Family is excited for their big, tropical vacation. A week of relaxation is very much needed, especially for a tired WordGirl! However, their plans get ruined when a big snowstorm cancels their flight. Mr. Botsford decides they're going to make the best of it by having a tropical(ish) vacation inside their own house! But that vacation gets put in jeopardy, too, when Mr. Big unveils his latest mind control scheme, causing Becky's vacation to become anything but relaxing. Vocabulary Words: Balmy, Frigid. Dr. No-Voice - Dr. Two-Brains went out for a night of Villain Karaoke, and now his voice is hoarse, which is a big problem for a villain who loves to talk. Since he can't just stop committing crimes, Dr. Two-Brains hires an actor to serve as his voice in the meantime. Now, WordGirl has Dr. Two-Brains, his henchman and his voice actor to defeat, and to make matters worse, Becky has really hurt TJ's feelings. But how can she take the time to make things right with her brother when there's a crime spree to stop?! Vocabulary Words: Hoarse, Modify.
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 11:30pm
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2
* Kid Math, Part 1 - Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Kid Math, Part 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 5:30am
Royally Framed/Wordgirl Vs. Tobey Vs. The Dentist
* Royally Framed - Lady Redundant Woman is at the museum copying famous works of art when she becomes distracted and accidentally copies the Royal Dandy, bringing him to life... again. Royal Dandy's first priority is to make himself some mates, so he steals items from the museum and hands them out around town as gifts. When WordGirl confronts him, Royal Dandy pins the crime on her. Now the whole town thinks WordGirl is a thief! How will WordGirl outsmart the Royal Dandy and save her reputation? Vocabulary Words: Vain, Knickknack. < br>* WordGirl vs. Tobey vs. The Dentist - TJ, Becky and Bob are spending the afternoon with the coolest person in town - the dentist! Every kid loves their time with Dr. Clocktormocktor, except Tobey, who comes storming out of the exam room, adamant that there is no way he has a cavity. He tries to console himself with a delicious candy bar, but one bite sends him reeling in pain. Cradling his jaw, Tobey orders his robots to destroy the candy factory, which he sees as the cause of his pain, and since Becky (aka WordGirl) is stuck in a dentist's chair, this just might be one crime Tobey gets away with... Vocabulary Words: Appointment, Cavity.
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 5:30am
Patch Game/Girls Day Out Throws Chuck
Patch Game - The city is giving away a Key to the City to whichever City Scout can earn the most skill patches in a single day. Even though WordGirl has won dozens of Keys, ordinary Becky Botsford hasn't won any. Becky wants to win the Key to show that there is more to her than just super speed and super strength. Trouble is, Tobey also wants to win the Key. So badly in fact, he uses his robot to cheat and earn skill patches for him. Will Becky resist using her super powers and compete honestly or will her desire to win get the better of her? Vocabulary Words: Award, Eventually. Girls' Day Out Throws Chuck - Mrs. Botsford is treating Becky, Bob and Violet to a relaxing day at a spa far, far away - so far, that Becky's super hearing can't pick up any sounds from the city. Becky thinks this is great; WordGirl deserves a day off! But timing could not be worse when Chuck decides to go on a crime spree. Will Chuck finally get away with his crimes and WordGirl return to a city covered in ketchup? Vocabulary Words: Tranquil, Haven.
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 5:30am