This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Two Brains Forgets/Banned on the Run
Two Brains Forgets - It looks like all is lost when Dr 2-Brains discovers WordGirl's secret identity! But some quick thinking, some help from the Botsford family, and a little luck save the day when 2-Brains' amnesia ray ends up working on the Doc himself. Banned on the Run - Mr. Big finally cheats his way to becoming the town Mayor - and his first order of business is to ban Word Girl! WG and Huggy must restore order to the town and undo all of the silly laws Mr Big keeps passing.
Dr. Three Brains/Bongo Rock
* Dr. Three Brains - Glen Furlblam is back on the scene and this time he's posing as Dr. 3Brains. He steals Dr. 2Brain's blackout ray and he's on a mission to outdo his evil idol. WordGirl works with Dr. 2Brains to anticipate his next cheesy crime.
* Bongo Rock - Chuck disables the security cameras and ties up the guards at City Hall in what he thinks is the ultimate show of villainous power. But little does he know that Mr. Big is behind his latest crimes. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face must prove that they are mightier than these two villains combined.
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 -- 7:30am
Have You Seen The Remote?/Sidekicked to the Curb
Have You Seen the Remote? - Tobey and WordGirl team up to track down missing remote control for his robots. When Tobey finally has a chance to spend time with his crush-WordGirl (sigh)- she has to ignore his distractions and stop whoever is in charge of the robots attack on the city. Sidekicked to the Curb - The Whammer has had enough of all of this sidekick business. He wants to be his own boss, so he signs up for the Coach's motivational help program. Are all of these evil deeds really steps in the program, or has he just become a pawn in the Coach's master plan? Vocab words: Motivate, Finale
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 -- 7:30am
Lady Redundant Woman/A Game of Cat and Mouse
Lady Redundant Woman - All Beatrice Bixby wants is to be named manager of the local copy shop where she works. But one day when she merges with a photocopier she becomes Lady Redundant Woman. A Game of Cat and Mouse - Just when it seems like nothing can stop Dr 2 Brains from transforming hair gel into cream cheese, WordGirl teams up with the newest resident of 2 Brain's old science lab - Professor Tubing.
A Vote for Becky/Class Act
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Sun, Jan 29, 2017 -- 7:30am
The Masked Meat Marauder/Sandwich World
The Masked Meat Marauder - While the Botsfords and the Mings go head to head in a charity car wash, the Butcher battles his new rival--the Masked Meat Marauder. Can this town handle two meat-flinging villains or will WordGirl have to send one of them packing? Sandwich World - Chuck is fed up with living at home in his mom's basement. So he builds an evil lair, Sandwich World! Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face escape Chuck's crazy sandwich theme park? And will Chuck be strong enough to avoid getting homesick?
Violet Superhero/Big Business
Violet Superhero - There's a new superhero in town when Violet becomes "The Framer." It seems like her "superpowers" aren't much help while WordGirl is doing all the crime-fighting. But when the Butcher attacks "The Framer" comes to the rescue. Big Business - Mr. Big rigs Businesspaloozafest, putting on a spectacle at his booth, in order to win ownership of the biggest building in town. It's up to Huggy to disarm the mind control ray so that WordGirl can stop Mr. Big from cheating-and speaking gibberish.
The Handsome Panther/The Butcher, The Baker, and the Candlestick Maker
The Handsome Panther - Chuck is tired of the same old sandwich-related crimes so he develops a new persona: The Handsome Panther! He's ferocious and he even has a theme song. Will WordGirl be thrown off by Chuck's new identity? The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker - Rub a dub dub! The Butcher and his old pals, The Baker and The Candlestick Maker, try to relive the good old days of pulling silly pranks. But can the Butcher resist his truly evil ways when WordGirl shows up on the scene?
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 -- 7:30am
Mousezilla - Team Botsford goes head-to-head against Team Heaslip in the citywide scavenger hunt. Dr. Two-Brains and Tobey have also teamed up to create a mighty, metal Mouse-Zilla robot to attack the city and steal all its cheese. Will WordGirl be able to defeat Mouse-zilla and help the Botsford's win the scavenger hunt? Vocab words: Collaborate, Quest Villian School - In an attempt to inspire some novice villains, The Coach invites his prize student, The Whammer, to speak at his new school for Evil Villains and Arch Enemies. WordGirl faces off against this new pack of troublemakers to thwart their first assignment: stealing the legendary "Michelangelo's Whistle". Vocab words: Novice, Legendary
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
Tue, Jan 31, 2017 -- 7:30am
Return of the Reprise of Lady Redundant Woman/A Simple Plan
* Return of the Reprise of Lady Redundant Woman - Lady Redundant Woman has escaped from jail and she has her eyes set on being crowned the belle of the Triple Dip ball. WordGirl must find a way to stop her and her copies before they steal all of the elegant dresses, fancy necklaces and stylish shoes in the city.
* A Simple Plan - After a slew of failed (and complicated) robberies Dr. Two-Brains decides to go back to basics and just steal cheese from the grocery store. But when the Mayor decides to host "The Most Amazing Cheese Stunt In History" he can't resist and WordGirl is hot on his trail.
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Wed, Feb 1, 2017 -- 7:30am
Granny Mayor/Tobey Goes Good
Granny Mayor - Granny May uses her wily ways to become the Mayor's Senior Aide. WordGirl has to help the Mayor see past her "nice old lady" act to stop him from signing laws which actually help villains commit more crimes. Tobey Goes Good - In order to win WordGirl's heart Tobey decides enters "The Young Inventors Challenge and Friendly Competition." He nearly has WordGirl convinced that he's given up his evil ways, until he loses the competition and loses his cool.
Highway to Havarti/Tiny Big
* Highway to Havarti - The Botsford Family vacation gets diverted when Becky discovers that Dr. Two-Brains is going to be performing his latest heist at the International Cheese Exposition. Vocabulary Words:Leisure, Berserk.
* Tiny Big - Mr. Big manufactures the ultimate teen idol, Tiny Big, to steal WordGirl's thunder and brainwash the town into spending all their money on pop star merchandise. Vocabulary Words: Fad, Limelight.
Thu, Feb 2, 2017 -- 7:30am
I Think I'm a Clone Now/Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff
* I Think I'm a Clone Now - Lady Redundant Woman has an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl copy the real WordGirl has to prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime. Vocabulary Words: Thesaurus, Malicious.
* Answer All My Questions and Winn Stuff - Seymour Orlando Smooth is the host of the hottest new game show and Mrs. Botsford is a contestant! WordGirl has to find a way to stop the fun and games before Seymour steals all the contestant's money. Vocabulary Words: Contestant, Permission.
Fri, Feb 3, 2017 -- 7:30am
Bonkers for Bingo/The Ballad of Steve McClean
* Bonkers for Bingo - Granny May is the city's newest bingo champion. WordGirl challenge Granny May in a bingo tournament to make sure that she's given up her evil ways. Vocabulary Words: Undefeated, Adore. < br>* The Ballad of Steve McClean - There's a new villain in town: the snazzy, cool and sanitized Steve McClean. Dr. Two-Brains teams-up with WordGirl to defeat Steve McClean, restore order and reclaim his status as the number one villain. Vocabulary Words: Snazzy, Heist.
Sat, Feb 4, 2017 -- 7:30am
Tobey's Tricks and Treats/Escape Wham
* Tobey's Tricks and Treats - After losing the costume contest at school, Tobey sets his Robots on a candy-stealing spree and vows to ruin Halloween. Becky and Violet (in her WordGirl costume) plot to save the holiday...and the city. Vocabulary Words: Eerie, Supernatural.
* Escape Wham - When both Chuck and the Whammer attempt to steal famous, priceless Henry VIII artifacts, WordGirl assumes they're partners in crime. But instead of working together the two villains end up battling each other. Wham! Vocabulary Words: Potential, Boisterous.
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 -- 7:30am
Pretty Princess Premiere/Where's Huggy?
* Pretty Princess Premiere - Will Becky be able to attend "The Pretty Princess and Magic Pony" movie premiere or will the Energy Monster foil her chance of seeing Pretty Princess on the silver screen? Vocabulary Words: Anticipate, Premiere.
* Where's Huggy? - Disaster strikes when Bob goes missing. WordGirl tracks him down by making house calls at the evil villains lairs. Vocabulary Words: Rehearse, Shrug.
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 -- 7:30am
Robo-Camping/The Stew, The Proud....
* Robo-Camping - It's off to the woods for a serene camping trip with Becky, Violet, Tobey... and his robots. While the other campers attempt to rough it, Tobey commands his robots to do all of his tasks and create a luxurious weekend free from work. But will Tobey and his robots survive an unexpected thunderstorm? Vocabulary Words: Independent, Serene.
* The Stew, The Proud... - Time is running out for Becky to return her library books and maintain her perfect record when Raul Demiglasse and the Butcher go head-to-head in a culinary showdown. Vocabulary Words: Overdue, Superior.
Tue, Feb 7, 2017 -- 7:30am
Who Wants Candy?/Chuck's Brother
* Who Wants Candy? - On a field trip to the local candy factory, The Birthday Girl goes on a candy eating spree. WordGirl must find a way to save the city's candy and win back her best friend and field trip buddy, Violet. Vocabulary Words: Awestruck, Mastermind.
* Chuck's Brother - Chuck's successful brother, Brent is in town and being honored for his latest invention... crustless bread! As the city prepares for the celebration, Chuck's envy gets the better of him. Can WordGirl stop Chuck from destroying the precious Golden Sandwich Award? Vocabulary Words: Sibling, Envious.
Wed, Feb 8, 2017 -- 7:30am
Becky and the Bard/Monkey Robot Showdown
* Becky and the Bard - Violet and Becky compete for the coveted role of Juliet to play opposite the dreamy Hunter Throbheart in Romeo & Juliet. Violet is cast as Juliet while Becky is the understudy. When the Energy Monster captures Violet, Becky must chose between the role of a lifetime and saving her friend. Vocabulary Words: Shimmer, Memorize.
* Monkey Robot Showdown - The city is hosting the Big Checker Championship and Bob has to face off against Tobey's Robot, the Checkmate 3000! When Tobey puts the pressure on to win, his robot snaps and WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face must team up to stop Checkmate from destroying the city. Vocabulary Words: Champion, Vanquish.
Thu, Feb 9, 2017 -- 7:30am
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1/The Wrong Side Of the Law: Part 2
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1 - The Birthday Girl steals a priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines from the jewelry store ("Mine! Mine! MINE!"). In an unexpected turn of events Eileen (a.k.a. the Birthday Girl) charms the Police Commissioner and convinces him that WordGirl is the culprit. Vocabulary Words: Examine, Priceless.
Part 2 - WordGirl is stuck in jail, accused of stealing the priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines while the villains of the city are running amok. What will happen when WordGirl gets cross-examined by her mom in court? Will WordGirl be able prove her innocence, save the city from chaos, and put the real criminal behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Objection, Trial.
Fri, Feb 10, 2017 -- 7:30am
Two Brains Quartet/Big's Big Bounce
* Two Brains Quartet - For the city's centennial celebration the Mayor promises to unveil its 100 year old cheese wheel to the winner of the Barbershop Quartet Competition. Both the Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains are assembling talented groups. Will Dr. Two Brains be able to sing his way to victory and run away with the city's oldest and most valuable cheese? Vocabulary Words: Melodious, Quartet.
* Big's Big Bounce - Becky and Bob join the City Scout Troop only to discover Mr. Big is the Guest Troop Leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most Scholastic Crunch Granola Bars in order to win the world famous Mega-Jump Trampoline. Vocabulary Words: Boost, Tempting.
Sun, Feb 12, 2017 -- 7:30am
Mr. Big's Colossal Mini-Golf/The Young and the Meatless
* The Young and the Meatless: Romantic sparks fly when the Butcher meets Lady Redundant Woman's copy Dupey. Will Lady Redundant Woman allow a union between one of her copies and the meat-wielding villain? Vocabulary Words: Duplicate, Interruption.
* Mr. Big's Mini-Golf: There's a new villain in town, Guy Rich, he's a super rich evil businessman. Everyone is impressed by Guy - everyone except Mr. Big. Mr. Big schemes to win back the spotlight by building a Colossal Mini Golf Course. But what will happen when he puts his fellow evil villains under mind control? Vocabulary Words: Colossal, Scoff.
Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 7:30am
Sat, Feb 18, 2017 -- 7:30am
Cherish Is The Word/Granny's Intuition
* Cherish is the Word - It's Valentines Day! All of the kids at school are making special valentines to share with their special friends. But when Victoria Best runs off with all of the cards, will she ruin Valentine's Day for everyone? It's up to WordGirl to swoop in and save the day.
* Granny's Intuition - According to the local news Granny May seems to be figuring out who's been committing the latest crime sprees that are sweeping the city. When Granny May chalks it up to her intuition, WordGirl has a hunch that this villain hasn't changed her ways.
Sat, Feb 11, 2017 -- 7:30am
Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 6:30pm
Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 7:30am
Who Is Ms. Question?/Lunch Lady Chuck
* Who Is Ms. Question? - Is asking question a superpower? The Coach certainly doesn't think so when he eliminates Ms. Question from Villain School. When lightning strikes, WordGirl is going to have to dodge more than just questions in order to stop her. Vocabulary Words: Inquire, Hilarious.
* Lunch Lady Chuck - Rather than spend his time in jail, Chuck is recruited to serve in the cafeteria at Becky's school. Chuck wows the students with superb sandwiches but things turn ugly when people request non-sandwich related lunches. Irritated by the lack of sandwich appreciation, Chuck returns to his evil ways forcing WordGirl to bring him to justice. Vocabulary Words: Disorderly, Famished.
Wed, Feb 15, 2017 -- 7:30am
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 -- 7:30am
Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1/Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1 - Newsflash: WordGirl is mispronouncing words! Realizing her weakened state, Mr. Big captures WordGirl and plans to set up a mind control ray on the moon. Can the city and the entire planet be saved without her? (To be continued. . . ) Vocabulary Words: Flawless, Dominate.
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2 - Mr. Big has captured WordGirl by exploiting her weakness to Lexonite. He's building a mind control device on the moon to achieve total global domination. WordGirl is forced to battle Mr. Big in outer space but will she be able to save the Earth? Vocabulary Words: Potent, Mission.
Thu, Feb 16, 2017 -- 7:30am
Opposite Day/Granny's Book Club
* Opposite Day - Becky's Opposite Day Extravaganza is in full swing until the festivities are interrupted by Nocan the Contrarian. The party guests must find a way to send Nocan back to the land of Contraia. Vocabulary Words: Extravaganza, Antonym.
* Granny's Book Club - The Association of Villains is ready to retire Granny May unless she's able to capture WordGirl. She successfully lures WordGirl into a trap by starting a book club. Will WordGirl be able to read between the lines and escape the clutches of Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Feisty, Retire.
Fri, Feb 17, 2017 -- 7:30am
Wham Up/Seeds of Doubt
* Wham Up - The Whammer is on a mission to become WordGirl's new sidekick. When he whams Captain Huggy Face into outer space WordGirl must find a way to rescue Huggy and put the Whammer back in the slammer. Vocabulary Words: Assist, Blunder.
* Seeds of Doubt - Ms. Question is scheming to steal the world-famous statue of the Ponderer in order to update her lair but she has to get past Joe the Guard. Ms. Question spreads seeds of doubt on Joe's bagel and throughout the museum so she can distract Joe and steal the statue. Can WordGirl defeat Ms. Question's seeds of doubt and save the statue? Vocabulary Words: Doubt, Refresh.
It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To/Becky's Bad-itude
IT'S YOUR PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO - Becky discovers that Violet and Scoops were invited to Katy's birthday party while she wasn't, and she can't help but feel a little left out. When Tobey sends his robots out on a citywide rampage, destroying everything in their path, Becky realizes she might not be the only one who wasn't on Katy's invite list. Can Beck- I mean, WordGirl lift her classmate's robotic spirits before he ruins the birthday party? Vocabulary Words: Rampage, Sensitive. BECKY'S BAD-ITUDE - Not only are Vanilly and Billy a pair of outer space rock 'n roll ninjas, they're the stars of the most popular TV show at Becky's school, and anybody who is anybody is has tickets to their concert. Thanks to Mr. Botsford, Becky has tickets, too - to The Squishy Funbots Rollerama. At the concert, Becky, embarrassed, tries her hardest not to be seen, but when Dr. Two-Brains crashes the Funbots concert, WordGirl must come out of hiding. Can WordGirl stop Two-Brains in his cheesy tracks? And will Becky ever admit that she likes Squishy Funbots, even a little bit? Vocabulary Words: Juvenile, Lack.
Wishful Thinking/Lady Redundant Woman Gets The Blues
* Be Careful What You Wish For - Seymour Orlando Smooth is hoodwinking the audience members of his new show "Wishful Thinking." When he tricks Violet and TJ into giving him their money, Becky has had enough. She teams up with TJ to bring Smooth down and save the whole city from being tricked. Vocabulary Words: Gleaming, Hoodwinked.
* Lady Redundant Woman Gets the Blues - Beatrice Bixby is trying to prove a point: she thinks copies are just as good as the original. She helps the character from a painting, Royal Dandy, to become a real life kid and he's the most spoiled child the town has ever seen. WordGirl needs to help Lady Redundant Woman and the city stop his greedy rampage and return the original painting to the museum. Vocabulary Words: Admirer, Greed.
First One to Win Wins/A Little Bigger WordGirl
FIRST ONE TO WIN WINS - At the Botsford house, TJ has turned everything into an impossible competition, causing Becky to grow more and more frustrated every time she loses. When the Butcher steals Mrs. Von Hoosinghaus' prize poodle, Becky is eager to suit up as WordGirl and finally claim victory. But is it possible WordGirl might actually lose to the Butcher? Or will she discover that there are more important things than being the winner? Vocabulary Words: Victor, Fume. A LITTLE BIGGER WORDGIRL - Uh oh! WordGirl is captured by Dr. Two-Brains. However, just when Two-Brains is about to shrink WordGirl to the size of a mouse, his plan backfires, and WordGirl becomes bigger, not smaller. Though her bigger size allows her to break free from Two-Brains, she quickly realizes that she can no longer control her super powers. Does this mean Two-Brains can finally take control of the city, and WordGirl is helpless to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Elongate, Adjust.
Quiz Show/The People Vs. Ms. Question
* Quiz Show - Mrs. Botsford is a contestant on Seymour Smooth's new show "Win a Shiny New Car." When Becky realizes the other contestants are cheating for Smooth, she has to save her Mom from being tricked again. Can Becky help her mom win the challenge and defeat Seymour Smooth? Vocabulary Words: Legitimate, Elated.
* The People Vs. Ms. Question - When WordGirl puts Ms. Question on the stand, she confuses District Attorney Botsford so much that she forgets why she became a lawyer. WordGirl has to help her mom return to her quest for justice and stop Ms. Questions' tirade of inquiries. Vocabulary Words: Befuddled, Justice.
A Curious Case of Curiosity/There's No V In Team
A CURIOUS CASE OF CURIOUSITY - When Mrs. Botsford gets zapped by Ms. Question's Curiosity Field Creator, she cannot help but bombard Becky and TJ with a string of endless questions. Will WordGirl be able to stop Ms. Question before she turns not only her mother, but the whole city into a bunch of relentless question-askers or will she find herself incurably curious, too? Vocabulary Words: Privacy, Interrogate. THERE'S NO V IN TEAM - We all know how Victoria Best deals with losing, right? Not very well. So when Becky causes Victoria to publically lose the City Quiz Bowl Championship, Victoria hatches a plan to take back the title and reclaim her place at #1, no matter the cost. Will WordGirl get the trophy back to its rightful owners? Will she finally teach Victoria Best what it means to be a good sport? Okay, maybe that second part is asking a little too much... Vocabulary Words: Swipe, Triumph.
Sat, Feb 25, 2017 -- 7:30am
Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy/Kid Action News
* Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy - As a villain, the Amazing Rope Guy is not so amazing. He discovers that his true talent is mimicking others. When he goes on a crime spree impersonating all of the villains of the city WordGirl must find a way to end his career as an imposter. Vocabulary Words: Imposter, Untangle.
* Kid Action News - This just in: Becky, Scoops, and Violet won a chance to host Kids Action News at Noon. While covering a story of the largest grilled cheese sandwich, WordGirl swoops in to stop Chuck and Dr. Two Brains from snagging the sandwich. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face team up again to save the sandwich, the city, and the news hour. Vocabulary Words: Tantalizing, United.
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector
SPARKLING CLEAN - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly. THE SMILE COLLECTOR - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
Sun, Feb 26, 2017 -- 7:30am
Granny and Clyde/Too Loud Crew
* Granny and Clyde - Granny May cons Mr. Botsford into using him as her getaway driver as she goes on a citywide crime spree. WordGirl must find a way to turn Granny May in to the cops without putting her dad behind bars.
* Too Loud Crew - The Butcher and the Whammer unexpectedly team up and things get a little noisy. What happens when they both want to be the leader, not the sidekick? Will WordGirl be able to stop their crimes and restore the city streets to a quieter place to be?
My Dad, My Teacher, My Dad, My Teacher/Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! So?
MY DAD, MY TEACHER, MY DAD, MY TEACHER - Mr. Botsford gets a job as Becky's substitute teacher, and even though Becky's classmates love the change, Becky feels picked on by her father, er, teacher? After a tough day at school, WordGirl must stop The Butcher and his father Kid Potato from robbing the bank, and she realizes she isn't the only one feeling frustrated by a parent. Can WordGirl figure out how to stop the crime and repair The Butcher and Kid Potato's relationship... or at least just stop the crime? Vocabulary Words: Faculty, Expect. CASTLE! DUNGEON! FORTRESS! SO? - Becky is having trouble finding anyone to play Pretty Princess Magic Pony with now that Violet only wants to play the latest card game, Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! Go!, with TJ, and elementary schoolers aren't the only one who enjoy the game. Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy has a plan to steal the rarest Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! Go! card from a local shop. Can WordGirl stop Chuck in time? And more importantly, will she ever understand how to play this new game? Vocabulary Words: Absorbed, Include.
The Invisi-Bill Hand/Birthday Town
* The Invisi-bill Hand - When Invisi-Bill and Big Left Hand Guy team up, Invisi-Bill quickly becomes jealous when he doesn't get any publicity for being the true villain that he is. WordGirl uses his need for fame to trick him into revealing himself.
* Birthday Town - At "Mr. Big's Birthday Time All the Time Party Supply Store" all of the parents are going crazy! They think every day is their child's birthday. WordGirl has to find a way to shut off Mr. Big's mind control device and get the Birthday Girl to stop being so greedy.
Backyard Camping/The Power of Whamship
BACKYARD CAMPING - Becky, Violet and TJ want to try their hand at roughing it in the great outdoors... so they set up a tent in the Botsford backyard. Though TJ spends the night trying to frighten the girls with his best ghost stories, the night gets really scary when the Energy Monster breaks loose, making Violet confront her fear of the dark and WordGirl her fear of... spiders? Vocabulary Words: Portable, Farfetched. THE POWER OF WHAMSHIP - It's a day at the beach for both superheroes and super villains. However, while Becky and Bob bicker over how to properly build a sand castle, The Whammer and Invisi-Bill form a new (crime-filled) friendship at the Villian School Barbeque. Can this friendship be the key to finally defeating WordGirl and Huggy, or will our superheroes resolve their differences in time to stop the crime spree? Vocabulary Words: Collaborate, Solo.
The Pretty Princess and Mr. Big Power Hour/Clean Up in Aisle Eleven
* Remote Control - WordGirl's wildest dream has come true: she's part of an episode of Pretty Princess. It seems like the perfect situation until we realize the villainous Mr. Big is behind this scheme. WordGirl must escape the grips of Mr. Big's remote control in order to save the city.
* Clean Up In Aisle Eleven - Bob agrees to be a "substitute WordGirl" for a ribbon cutting ceremony at the grocery store while Becky participates in the debate club. When Lady Redundant Woman and her clones stage a heist that's beyond Huggy's control, Becky must choose between the debate club and her quest for justice.
News Girl/Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime
NEWS GIRL - There's a new girl in school, and though Becky wants to do her best to make Rose feel welcome, the new arrival may spell trouble for WordGirl. Rose fancies herself the town's greatest kid reporter (which really irks Scoops), and she makes uncovering WordGirl's real identity her first big assignment. When the Energy Monster breaks lose, WordGirl must not only figure out how to contain the Monster, but how to avoid a snooping Rose. Vocabulary Words: Expose, Details. DIORAMA DRAMA: THE SCENE OF THE CRIME - The Diorama Bonzana Extravaganza has the whole school - and especially Violet - excited to create their own unique diorama. Becky, however, is dreading the event. While she might have a way with words, art is not her strong suit. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by a sub par project, so she does everything in her power to procrastinate, even letting herself get tangled up in the Amazing (and completely inept) Rope Guy's latest scheme. Vocabulary Words: Confront, Diorama.
Risky Chuckness/That's Entertainment
* Risky Chuckness - When Two-Brains catches wind of the fact that Chuck is home alone he invites all of the villains to his house. WordGirl makes a surprise appearance at the villain gathering only to discover that she is surrounded by her most dangerous foes. In an effort to preserve his house, Chuck teams up with WordGirl to stop the other villains in their tracks.
* That's Entertainment - The Energy Monster's latest prison break interrupts the Botsford's family television time. While Tim, Sally, and TJ brainstorm new forms of entertainment, WordGirl hunts down the Energy Monster and returns him to his prison cell.