This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Who Wants To Get Rid Of Wordgirl?/The Talented Mr. Birg
* Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? - Seymour Smooth has brought some of WordGirl's biggest villain enemies together to play a game of, Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? Will his strategy of using them to ultimately defeat WordGirl work? Or will he find himself outsmarted by our hero? Vocabulary Words: Strategy, Giddy.
* The Talented Mr. Birg - When Scoops writes an article about all the times WordGirl has been tricked and captured by villains, she goes off to prove him wrong. And when someone who looks just like Mr. Big claims to be a Mr. Birg, WordGirl is convinced he's lying, and refuses to be tricked again. But when Mr. Birg proves to be telling the truth, will WordGirl look foolish in front of her fans again, or is Mr. Big actually behind this? Vocabulary Words: Employee, Doppelganger.
Tue, Dec 23, 2014 -- 5:30am
Thu, Dec 25, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Dec 26, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Dec 27, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Dec 28, 2014 -- 5:30am
A World Without WordGirl, Part 1/A World Without WordGirl, Part 2
A WORLD WITHOUT WORDGIRL, PART 1 - When Becky's most amazing birthday party ever gets interrupted one too many times by citizens in need of WordGirl's assistance, she wishes on her birthday candle for a WordGirl-free world. After they're blown out, she realizes her wish has come true. What has she done?! Vocabulary Words: Obligation, Antsy.
A WORLD WITHOUT WORDGIRL, PART 2 - After making a wish for a WordGirl-free world, Becky realizes it has come true. Not only does WordGirl not exist, but Chuck is now the King and has the new city following all sorts of strange rules. Will Becky find the last piece of enchanted birthday cake so that she can wish for the return of WordGirl and make things go back to how they were before? Vocabulary Words: Enchanted, Unusual.
Sat, Dec 27, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Dec 28, 2014 -- 1:30am
Mon, Dec 29, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Tue, Dec 30, 2014 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 1, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 2, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 -- 5:30am
The Rise of Miss Power, Part 1/The Rise of Miss Power, Part 2
* Part 1 - There's a new super hero in town! Miss Power has come to earth from outer space along with her sidekick,Captain Giggle Cheeks. WordGirl is excited for Miss Power to teach her everything she knows. But is Miss Power really a super hero? Or could she be a super villain? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 2 - Besides using her super strength and super speed to defeat villains, Miss Power has another secret weapon: using mean words against others. WordGirl would rather not use her words harshly...but after giving it a shot, she feels empowered. Soon,everyone starts wondering "what has gotten into WordGirl?" And the Botsford's are beginning to wonder "What has gotten into Becky?" Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Wed, Dec 24, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 28, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Dec 29, 2014 -- 1:30am
One Last Sandwich/Caper Or Plastic
* One Last Sandwich - While Becky and her mom set out to build a new bookcase that will hold all of Becky's books, The Whammer convinces Chuck to commit one last crime with him before he retires. Will they be able to work as a team and pull off the ultimate sandwich heist? Vocabulary Words: Final, Pacify.
* Caper or Plastic - While Becky is busy thinking about what she wants to be when she grows up, Hal Hardbargain is busy trying to get WordGirl to help him get his bag blaster back from the infamous and mysterious Masked Bagger. Will WordGirl be able to figure out the Masked Bagger's true identity? Vocabulary Words: Muffled, Flashback.
Wed, Dec 24, 2014 -- 5:30am
Fri, Dec 26, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Dec 27, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Dec 28, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Dec 29, 2014 -- 5:30am
The Rise Of Miss Power, Part 3/the Rise Of Miss Power, Part 4
* Part 3 - Miss Power has taken the bullying thing way too far and WordGirl doesn't like being associated with such a mean person. But when WordGirl tries to stand up to Miss Power,she gets belittled and stripped of her super hero star. Dejected and sulking, Becky goes home to her family. But Miss Power is there to take Mrs. Botsford away! Will WordGirl be able to save her mom and defeat Miss Power without sinking to her level? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 4 - WordGirl needs to come up with a plan to save her mom and get rid of Miss Power, fast! Huggy decides to share with her a pamphlet full of secret battle moves from her home planet: Lexicon. Will these moves be enough to save the city from Miss Power? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Thu, Dec 25, 2014 -- 1:30am
Tell Her What She's Won/Victoria Is The Best...Wordgirl?
* Tell Her What She's Won - A jealous Seymour Smooth has kidnapped Beau Handsome, the host of everyone's favorite game show, "May I Have a Word?" When he starts stealing money from innocent contestants, WordGirl makes an appearance. Will she be able to rescue Beau and come up with a game plan to put Seymour back where he belongs-behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Bombard, Emcee.
* Victoria is the Best.. . WordGirl? - When Scoops snaps a picture of Victoria Best suspiciously appearing after WordGirl has disappeared, he believes he has finally figured out who the real WordGirl is! Victoria is thrilled to be called WordGirl, the BEST superhero in the city. Will WordGirl be able to prove that Victoria is actually fibbing without giving away WordGirl's actual secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Fib, Mistaken.
Thu, Dec 25, 2014 -- 5:30am
Mon, Dec 29, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Dec 30, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 -- 1:30am
Of Two Minds/Yes Monkey
* Of Two Minds - It looks as though Dr. Two Brains has given up his cheese-stealing ways and decided to go straight. It's true, he's not stealing cheese anymore because he's discovered a giant cheese asteroid and has used his cheese seizer to redirect its path straight towards Earth! Will WordGirl convince him to change his mind in time to save Earth from being covered in cheese? Vocabulary Words: Waver, Vast.
* Yes Monkey - When Leslie resigns as Mr. Big's assistant, he goes out in search of a new one. Captain Huggy Face gets the job and Mr. Big uses mind control to make sure Huggy obeys his every order. When WordGirl sees that Huggy is on Mr. Big's team, she can't help but feel betrayed. So WordGirl teams up with a new sidekick, Leslie, to get her old one back. Vocabulary Words: Trance, Resign.
Fri, Dec 26, 2014 -- 5:30am
Tue, Dec 30, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Dec 31, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 -- 1:30am
Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese/Kitty Cat Criminals
* Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese - Fed up with his henchmen, Dr. Two Brains begins the search for a new sidekick. He's thrilled to find Mr. Cheese, who seems to be perfect for the job, but soon regrets the decision as Mr. Cheese takes control and makes Dr. Two Brains HIS sidekick! Will Dr. Two Brains agree to take orders from a tiny, evil mouse? Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face stop the evil pair before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Command, Location/Locate.
* Kitty Cat Criminals - When The Butcher and Chuck join forces, they have a surprisingly hard time coming up with a meat-and-sandwich related crime to commit. Stumped, they discover an opportunity to steal feline artifacts and memorabilia, prompting Chuck to bring back his former alter-ego, The Hansome Panther and the Butcher to take on the identity of his former sidekick Lil' Mittens! Will WordGirl be too distracted jazzing up her own costume to outsmart the duo and once again save the day? Vocabulary Words: Ornamental, Feline.
Sat, Dec 27, 2014 -- 5:30am
Wed, Dec 31, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 1, 2015 -- 1:30am
Fortune Crookie/Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime
* Fortune Crookie - When Seymour Smooth's latest show is cancelled, the desperate host must come up with a plan to get some quick cash. Meanwhile, Becky is suspicious when the townspeople start giving their hard-earned money to a mysterious object that claims to know the future. Will WordGirl be able to connect Seymour to the scam and help the townspeople get their money back? Vocabulary Words: Predict, Enthrall.
* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime - When Becky and Mr. Botsford head into the forest to find an important ingredient for their Bold Botsford Stew they run into trouble! Dr. Two Brains and his henchmen are also searching for Bold Botsford Basil to complete a stolen recipe. Will WordGirl step in to make sure all's fair in the forest? Vocabulary Words: Concoction, Elusive.
Wed, Dec 31, 2014 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 2, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 -- 5:30am
Go Gadget Go/Emergency Plan #999
* Go Gadget Go - TJ and his friend Johnson both think they are WordGirl's #1 fan and they compete to prove it! When WordGirl challenges them to each come up with a new gadget to help her fight crime, Johnson accepts help from Tobey! Will the device made by Johnson and Tobey help WordGirl or will it be another one of Tobey's tricks to try to control her? Vocabulary Words: Brainstorm, Gadget. < br />* Emergency Plan #999 - It's TJ to the rescue!?! When Dr. Two Brains captures Captain Huggy Face and forces WordGirl to remember all 998 of her emergency plans to get him back, WG realizes she needs help. WordGirl calls on her biggest fan, who just happens to be her little brother to help her. When Dr. Two Brains refuses to play fair, however, it becomes a Botsford family effort to save the day! Vocabulary Words: Courageous, Stunt.
Thu, Jan 1, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 6, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 11, 2015 -- 1:30am
Hello New Year, Goodbye Moon/Art in the Park
* Hello New Year, Goodbye Moon - It's New Years Eve! While the Botsfords celebrate with the greatest party ever, Dr. Two Brains is planning to turn the moon into cheese. Will the new year begin with Two Brains acting on his resolution to feast on a cheesy moon, or will WordGirl be able to stop him in time? Vocabulary Words: Massive, Resolution.
* Art in the Dark - Becky agrees to help out Violet with her poetry/painting/music performance. Meanwhile, Mr. Big has turned into a self-help guru, touting a good kind of mind control. Can Becky help out her best friend while finding out the truth behind Mr. Big's big ruse? Vocabulary Words: Performance, Ruse.
Fri, Jan 2, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 6, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 7, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 11, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 12, 2015 -- 1:30am
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2
* Kid Math, Part 1 - Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Kid Math, Part 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 7, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 8, 2015 -- 1:30am
Granny and Clyde/Too Loud Crew
* Granny and Clyde - Granny May cons Mr. Botsford into using him as her getaway driver as she goes on a citywide crime spree. WordGirl must find a way to turn Granny May in to the cops without putting her dad behind bars.
* Too Loud Crew - The Butcher and the Whammer unexpectedly team up and things get a little noisy. What happens when they both want to be the leader, not the sidekick? Will WordGirl be able to stop their crimes and restore the city streets to a quieter place to be?
Tue, Jan 6, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 8, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 11, 2015 -- 5:30am
The Invisi-Bill Hand/Birthday Town
* The Invisi-bill Hand - When Invisi-Bill and Big Left Hand Guy team up, Invisi-Bill quickly becomes jealous when he doesn't get any publicity for being the true villain that he is. WordGirl uses his need for fame to trick him into revealing himself.
* Birthday Town - At "Mr. Big's Birthday Time All the Time Party Supply Store" all of the parents are going crazy! They think every day is their child's birthday. WordGirl has to find a way to shut off Mr. Big's mind control device and get the Birthday Girl to stop being so greedy.
Wed, Jan 7, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 9, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 11, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 12, 2015 -- 5:30am
The Pretty Princess and Mr. Big Power Hour/Clean Up in Aisle Eleven
* Remote Control - WordGirl's wildest dream has come true: she's part of an episode of Pretty Princess. It seems like the perfect situation until we realize the villainous Mr. Big is behind this scheme. WordGirl must escape the grips of Mr. Big's remote control in order to save the city.
* Clean Up In Aisle Eleven - Bob agrees to be a "substitute WordGirl" for a ribbon cutting ceremony at the grocery store while Becky participates in the debate club. When Lady Redundant Woman and her clones stage a heist that's beyond Huggy's control, Becky must choose between the debate club and her quest for justice.
Thu, Jan 8, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 12, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 13, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 17, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 18, 2015 -- 1:30am
Risky Chuckness/That's Entertainment
* Risky Chuckness - When Two-Brains catches wind of the fact that Chuck is home alone he invites all of the villains to his house. WordGirl makes a surprise appearance at the villain gathering only to discover that she is surrounded by her most dangerous foes. In an effort to preserve his house, Chuck teams up with WordGirl to stop the other villains in their tracks.
* That's Entertainment - The Energy Monster's latest prison break interrupts the Botsford's family television time. While Tim, Sally, and TJ brainstorm new forms of entertainment, WordGirl hunts down the Energy Monster and returns him to his prison cell.
Fri, Jan 9, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 13, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 14, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 18, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 19, 2015 -- 1:30am
Victoria Best/Showdown at the Secret Spaceship Hideout
* Victoria Best - New student (and villain) Victoria Best wins all but one of the trophies at the school assembly. When Becky's trophy goes missing, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face come up with a contest that will thwart Victoria's evil trophy stealing plans.
* Showdown at the Super Secret Spaceship Hideout - During the latest encounter between WordGirl and Dr. Two Brains, Two-Brains hits himself with his snooze-ray. When he and his Henchmen wake up from their slumber, they find themselves in WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout. WordGirl must battle them for control of the snooze-ray and her secret hideout.
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 14, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 15, 2015 -- 1:30am
Captain Tangent/Chuck and Brent Ride Again
* Captain Tangent - When Becky and her family go out to dinner at Blackbeard's Buffet, they encounter a new villain, Captain Tangent - a teenage pirate with a magnetic hook and talking parrot. It's up to WordGirl to stop him from stealing her mom's trophy and all the coins (a.k.a. doubloons) in the city.
* Chuck and Brent Ride Again - Chuck's famous brother Brent is in a slump; he lost his confidence. Chuck happily takes him under his wing and tries to make Brent his new sidekick. On a routine robbery at the sub shop, Brent gets sidetracked by Reuben Grinder, the owner who wants to talk about innovations in sandwich-making.
Tue, Jan 13, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 15, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 16, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 17, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 18, 2015 -- 5:30am
Bend It Like Becky/Questionable Behavior
* Bend it Like Becky - Becky's new soccer team, the Butterfly Unicorn Laser Gorillas and Dr. Two-Brains clash on the soccer field when they both realize they booked it for the same day. The two teams must play a winner-take-all soccer match to determine who gets control of the field.
* Questionable Behavior - Ms. Question's powers are at all an-time high now that she's discovered she can get people to tell her their deepest, darkest secrets. Ms. Question will be able to blackmail everyone in the city - including WordGirl! Our favorite superhero and her monkey sidekick must stop Ms. Question by giving her a taste of her own medicine.
Wed, Jan 14, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 16, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 17, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 18, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 19, 2015 -- 5:30am
Nocan The Evil Ingredient Finding Guy/The Straw That Broke Two Brains' Back
* Nocan the Evil Ingredient Finding Guy - Chuck commissions Nocan the Contrarian to be his apprentice in the city's sandwich-making contest. Chuck gets really frustrated when Nocan does the opposite of all of his instructions to make the perfect award-winning sandwich. And that's when he pulls out the Crusher. How will WordGirl save the day.. . and the sandwiches?
* The Straw That Broke Two Brains' Back - Becky is tired of missing out on regular kid fun because she always has to save the city from another villain's scheme. When Dr. Two Brains interrupts her Pretty Princess documentary it puts her over the edge. Can WordGirl defeat Dr. Two Brains and get back to the making-of her favorite show in time?
Thu, Jan 15, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 19, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 20, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 24, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jan 25, 2015 -- 1:30am
Bampy Battles Bots/Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way
* Bampy Battles Bots - The Botsfords couldn't be more excited to have Bampy, Becky and TJ's grandfather, visit! Becky is thrilled to see him until he tells her that he used to fight robots better than WordGirl. When Tobey invents the ultimate invincible robot, will Bampy be able to help WordGirl save the day?
* Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way - Mr. Big tries a new form of mind control by taking over the school's newspaper, the "Daily Rag". With his misleading articles and city-wide contests, Mr. Big threatens to reveal WordGirl's secret identity.
Fri, Jan 16, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 20, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 25, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Meat-Life Crisis/Mobot Knows Best
* Meat-Life Crisis - When the Butcher can't summon the meat to defeat WordGirl he decides to go live at home with his dad, Kid Potato. He convinces his son to join him at the ballpark to work as a food vendor. Will this be the end of the Butcher's villainous ways?
*Mobot Knows Best - It's parent-teacher conference day at Woodview Elementary School. To insure that Tobey's real mother doesn't hear about his robot distractions he creates "Mobot," a robot designed to act like his mom. Will Tobey's Mobot act human enough to fool his teacher?
Sat, Jan 17, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 -- 1:30am
A Better Mousetrap: Part 1/A Better Mousetrap: Part 2
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 1 - On the latest episode of "Getting the Scoop with Scoops," Scoops interviews WordGirl, reminiscing about her victorious adventures defeating Dr. Two Brains. Humiliated and worried about his villainous reputation, Dr. Two Brains hijacks the television studio with a Goop Ray to give WordGirl her final interview.
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 - In an attempt to maintain his dignity, Dr. Two Brains' takes over Scoops' talk show. He shows footage of himself defeating WordGirl, butt isn't long before WordGirl seizes the opportunity to turn the tides, and the cameras, restoring order to the show.
Tue, Jan 20, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 24, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jan 25, 2015 -- 5:30am
A Vote for Becky/Class Act
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 24, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jan 25, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jan 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
Sat, Jan 24, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jan 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Highway to Havarti/Tiny Big
* Highway to Havarti - The Botsford Family vacation gets diverted when Becky discovers that Dr. Two-Brains is going to be performing his latest heist at the International Cheese Exposition. Vocabulary Words:Leisure, Berserk.
* Tiny Big - Mr. Big manufactures the ultimate teen idol, Tiny Big, to steal WordGirl's thunder and brainwash the town into spending all their money on pop star merchandise. Vocabulary Words: Fad, Limelight.
Wed, Jan 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 1:30am
I Think I'm a Clone Now/Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff
* I Think I'm a Clone Now - Lady Redundant Woman has an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl copy the real WordGirl has to prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime. Vocabulary Words: Thesaurus, Malicious.
* Answer All My Questions and Winn Stuff - Seymour Orlando Smooth is the host of the hottest new game show and Mrs. Botsford is a contestant! WordGirl has to find a way to stop the fun and games before Seymour steals all the contestant's money. Vocabulary Words: Contestant, Permission.
Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
Bonkers for Bingo/The Ballad of Steve McClean
* Bonkers for Bingo - Granny May is the city's newest bingo champion. WordGirl challenge Granny May in a bingo tournament to make sure that she's given up her evil ways. Vocabulary Words: Undefeated, Adore. < br>* The Ballad of Steve McClean - There's a new villain in town: the snazzy, cool and sanitized Steve McClean. Dr. Two-Brains teams-up with WordGirl to defeat Steve McClean, restore order and reclaim his status as the number one villain. Vocabulary Words: Snazzy, Heist.
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 5:30am
Pretty Princess Premiere/Where's Huggy?
* Pretty Princess Premiere - Will Becky be able to attend "The Pretty Princess and Magic Pony" movie premiere or will the Energy Monster foil her chance of seeing Pretty Princess on the silver screen? Vocabulary Words: Anticipate, Premiere.
* Where's Huggy? - Disaster strikes when Bob goes missing. WordGirl tracks him down by making house calls at the evil villains lairs. Vocabulary Words: Rehearse, Shrug.
Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 5:30am