This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Hard-Learned Money/Gift Pony
* Hard-Learned Money - After helping him break out of jail multiple times, The Learnerer uses Amazing Rope Guy to learn how to be an efficient criminal. Will he have learned too much by the time WordGirl figures out his plan and possibly be able to defeat her? Vocabulary Words: Divvy, Repetitive.
* Gift Pony - When Violet gives Becky a brooch made of mysterious gemstones, Becky/WordGirl begins to feel woozy. Will WordGirl figure out that the brooch is made of Lexonite, a stone that drains her power, before the Whammer destroys the city? Vocabulary Words: Brooch,Woozy.
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 9:00am
Big and Brent/Silence of the Whams
* Big and Brent - Chuck is furious (and maybe a little jealous) when he finds out his brother Brent is spending time with Mr. Big. He can't understand why his brother wants to hang out with this criminal, and by his own free will-Mr. Big is NOT using mind control! After pursuing them around town, Chuck finally realizes he needs to talk to Brent about his feelings, but is it too late? Has Mr. Big got Brent right where he wants him? Vocabulary Words: Dubious, Conspire.
*Silence of the Whams - After losing his "wham" and deciding to give up crime, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face try to help The Whammer come up with a new career. Will The Whammer find happiness being a jammer or a clammer or a crammer? Or will he figure out why he lost his "wham" in the first place and get back into a life of whamming? Vocabulary Words: Fragile, Burst.
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese/Kitty Cat Criminals
* Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese - Fed up with his henchmen, Dr. Two Brains begins the search for a new sidekick. He's thrilled to find Mr. Cheese, who seems to be perfect for the job, but soon regrets the decision as Mr. Cheese takes control and makes Dr. Two Brains HIS sidekick! Will Dr. Two Brains agree to take orders from a tiny, evil mouse? Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face stop the evil pair before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Command, Location/Locate.
* Kitty Cat Criminals - When The Butcher and Chuck join forces, they have a surprisingly hard time coming up with a meat-and-sandwich related crime to commit. Stumped, they discover an opportunity to steal feline artifacts and memorabilia, prompting Chuck to bring back his former alter-ego, The Hansome Panther and the Butcher to take on the identity of his former sidekick Lil' Mittens! Will WordGirl be too distracted jazzing up her own costume to outsmart the duo and once again save the day? Vocabulary Words: Ornamental, Feline.
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 9:00am
The Meaty Dimension/The Case of the Copied Mrs. Botsford
* The Meaty Dimension - The Butcher discovers the portal where all of his meat is stored and concocts a plan to trap Huggy and WordGirl so that he can take over the city. Will WordGirl and Huggy be able to outsmart the butcher and get rid of his meat portal for good? Vocabulary Words: Portal, Overpower.
* The Case of the Copied Mrs. Botsford - LRW has made copies of all the important city officials and has sent them out into the city to do all of her dirty work. A copy of Mrs. Botsford has robbed the bank sending the real Mrs. Botsford to run from the police. Will WordGirl be able to prove her mom innocent? Vocabulary Words: Grip, Convince.
Of Two Minds/Yes Monkey
* Of Two Minds - It looks as though Dr. Two Brains has given up his cheese-stealing ways and decided to go straight. It's true, he's not stealing cheese anymore because he's discovered a giant cheese asteroid and has used his cheese seizer to redirect its path straight towards Earth! Will WordGirl convince him to change his mind in time to save Earth from being covered in cheese? Vocabulary Words: Waver, Vast.
* Yes Monkey - When Leslie resigns as Mr. Big's assistant, he goes out in search of a new one. Captain Huggy Face gets the job and Mr. Big uses mind control to make sure Huggy obeys his every order. When WordGirl sees that Huggy is on Mr. Big's team, she can't help but feel betrayed. So WordGirl teams up with a new sidekick, Leslie, to get her old one back. Vocabulary Words: Trance, Resign.
Sun, Aug 3, 2014 -- 3:00am
High-Five Sandwich/The Robot Problem
* High-Five Sandwich - Chuck has won the prestigious "Sandwich of the Year" competition, but when his story in the Big City Times is overshadowed by the new High Five Sandwich trend that Becky, Scoops and Violet came up with, he goes out in to the city to seek revenge. He won't stop until he figures out who is responsible for this new and trendy "sandwich". Vocabulary Words: Trendy(y), Eager.
* The Robot Problem - At school, Becky's class is learning about how potatoes can be used to generate electricity. This gives Tobey a brilliant idea: potatoes used to fuel robots! But when The Coach steals his idea, WordGirl has to team up with Tobey to defeat the evil potato-fueled robots and save the city! Vocabulary Words: Fuel, Cackle.
The Good, The Bad, and the Chucky/Granny's Pet Plan
* The Good, the Bad, and the Chucky - Chuck is finally fulfilling his dream and selling grilled cheese sandwiches out of the back of his station wagon - a totally legitimate, non-villainous plan. But when Dr. Two-Brains smells cheese, he can't resist. Will Chuck be able to pursue his dream or will it be foiled by Dr. Two-Brains? Vocabulary Words: Pursue, Yearn.
* Granny's Pet Plan - It seems as though Granny May has given up a life of crime to knit cute little scarves for pets. But when everyone in the city begins to misplace their things, will WordGirl be able to figure out if people are really misplacing things or if someone else is responsible? Vocabulary Words: Accessory, Misplace(d).
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 3:00am
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2
* Kid Math, Part 1 - Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Kid Math, Part 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 9:00am
A Few Words from Wordgirl/Ears to You
* A Few Words from Wordgirl - The school is gearing up for Inspiration Day, and since WordGirl's heroic actions always uplift the town's citizens, the Principal asks WordGirl to make the keynote speech at the event. WordGirl agrees but immediately begins to feel the pressure. People are expecting a lot from her speech, and even though she can always be counted on to provide a word's definition, can WordGirl really use her words to inspire people? Vocabulary Words: Dawdle, Inspiration.
* Ears to You - Mr. Big is up to his mind-control tricks once again, this time through the use of some ultra adorable Squishy Bunny Ears. When Becky sees the Ears for sale, she scoffs, "Who wants to wear those?" Turns out, Mr. Botsford does, and as soon as he puts them on, he causes a citywide craze. People start buying up all of Mr. Big's Squishy Bunny Ears. It's BUN-demonium. Can WordGirl figure out Mr. Big's latest trick before the whole town is under his mind control? Vocabulary Words: Original, Laughable.
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 9:00am
El Queso Mysterioso/Putt with Honor
* El Queso Mysterioso - It's the day of the Magical Magicians Convention, and the entire Botsford family is excited to go and see their favorite magician, El Mysterioso, perform live. Everyone except Becky, that is, who would much rather be at the Pretty Princess book signing across the street. But Mr. Botsford emphasizes how important it is that they spend the day as a family. In the middle of the convention, Becky's super hearing picks up the sound of Dr. Two-Brains evil cackle from across the city. What could he be up to? Something criminal, no doubt. Can Becky figure out a way to suit up as WordGirl without missing out on family time and disappointing her father? Vocabulary Words: Illusion, Influence.
* Putt with Honor - TJ Botsford is mere hours away from winning the local mini golf tournament and getting his picture on Patrick Needlemeyer's Miniature Golf Super Universe Wall of Fame (which is only the biggest deal ever) . When Becky catches Eileen cheating - "I have to win because it's my birfday!" - she knows she has to stop her.She can't let TJ lose to Eileen! But what lengths will Becky go to prevent Eileen from winning? Will she go so far as to cheat herself? Vocabulary Words: Concentrate, Tournament.
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 9:00am
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 1:30am
It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To/Becky's Bad-itude
* It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To - Becky discovers that Violet and Scoops were invited to Katy's birthday party while she wasn't, and she can't help but feel a little left out. When Tobey sends his robots out on a citywide rampage, destroying everything in their path, Becky realizes she might not be the only one who wasn't on Katy's invite list. Can Beck- I mean, WordGirl lift her classmate's robotic spirits before he ruins the birthday party? Vocabulary Words: Rampage, Sensitive.
* Becky's Bad-itude - Not only are Vanilly and Billy a pair of outer space rock 'n roll ninjas, they're the stars of the most popular TV show at Becky's school, and anybody who is anybody is has tickets to their concert. Thanks to Mr. Botsford, Becky has tickets, too - to The Squishy Funbots Rollerama. At the concert, Becky, embarrassed, tries her hardest not to be seen, but when Dr. Two-Brains crashes the Funbots concert, WordGirl must come out of hiding. Can WordGirl stop Two-Brains in his cheesy tracks? And will Becky ever admit that she likes Squishy Funbots, even a little bit? Vocabulary Words: Juvenile, Lack.
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 9:00am
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 1:30am
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 5:30am
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 1:30am
First One to Win Wins/A Little Bigger WordGirl
* First One to Win Wins - At the Botsford house, TJ has turned everything into an impossible competition, causing Becky to grow more and more frustrated every time she loses. When the Butcher steals Mrs. Von Hoosinghaus' prize poodle, Becky is eager to suit up as WordGirl and finally claim victory. But is it possible WordGirl might actually lose to the Butcher? Or will she discover that there are more important things than being the winner? Vocabulary Words: Victor, Fume.
* A Little Bigger WordGirl - Uh oh! WordGirl is captured by Dr. Two-Brains. However, just when Two-Brains is about to shrink WordGirl to the size of a mouse, his plan backfires, and WordGirl becomes bigger, not smaller. Though her bigger size allows her to break free from Two-Brains, she quickly realizes that she can no longer control her super powers. Does this mean Two-Brains can finally take control of the city, and WordGirl is helpless to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Elongate, Adjust.
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 9:00am
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 5:30am
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 1:30am
Scary with a Side of Butter/Talent Show Tobey
*Scary with a Side of Butter - After telling the tale of the giant evil artichoke, Bampy Botsford sparks a panic throughout the city. Mr. Big uses this opportunity to do, what else, become even richer and more powerful! Will the giant artichoke really show up or will Mr. Big finally find a way to control the minds of citizens? Vocabulary Words: Fable, Artichoke.
* Talent Show Tobey - Becky volunteers to be Scoops' assistant for his magic act in the talent show. But when Tobey tricks WordGirl into performing his poetry at the talent show, she has to find a way to be on stage as Becky and WordGirl at the same time - all while saving the city from Tobey's latest robot. Vocabulary Words: Discombobulated,Essential.
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 3:00am
A Questionable Pair/All That Chazz
* A Questionable Pair - When Becky sees Ms. Question in the jewlery store having a friendly conversation with Reginald she wonders what she might be up to. What she can't see is that Ms. Question has joined forces with Invisi-Bill to trick Reginald and rob the store. Meanwhile, Scoops can see that Becky is distracted from the movie they're watching. Will Becky be able to figure out what the villains are up to? Will she be able to stop them as WordGirl and not abandon Scoops as Becky? Vocabulary Words: Flatter, Tactic.
* All That Chazz - There's a new kid in town! Chazz does what he wants and is the authority on all things "cool". TJ is so impressed with Chazz that he does everything Chazz tells him in order to be as cool as his new friend. What will happen when TJ's new friendship gets him involved with Dr. Two Brains? Will TJ turn his back on WordGirl in order to prove he's cool enough? Or will he discover that being true to himself is even cooler? Vocabulary Words: Fascinated, Obey.
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 3:00am
Don't Mess with the Best/Peanut Butter Battles
* Don't Mess with the Best - Since Victoria Best couldn't outdo WordGirl at being a superhero she decides to become the cities' best villain. Using her magic recorder, she steals all the villains' weapons and lures WordGirl to the bank. Will WordGirl be able to stop her or will Victoria be the one villain who takes down WordGirl once and for all? Vocabulary Words: Defeat, Unstoppable.
* Peanut Butter Battles - Chuck adds a new condiment to his arsenal - peanut butter! The highly sticky substance envelops its victims in a giant ball of peanut butter. Since Huggy has to roll a peanut butter covered WordGirl around town, will she be able to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Envelop, Hinder.
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 9:00am
Fortune Crookie/Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime
* Fortune Crookie - When Seymour Smooth's latest show is cancelled, the desperate host must come up with a plan to get some quick cash. Meanwhile, Becky is suspicious when the townspeople start giving their hard-earned money to a mysterious object that claims to know the future. Will WordGirl be able to connect Seymour to the scam and help the townspeople get their money back? Vocabulary Words: Predict, Enthrall.
* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime - When Becky and Mr. Botsford head into the forest to find an important ingredient for their Bold Botsford Stew they run into trouble! Dr. Two Brains and his henchmen are also searching for Bold Botsford Basil to complete a stolen recipe. Will WordGirl step in to make sure all's fair in the forest? Vocabulary Words: Concoction, Elusive.
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 9:00am
Plain Old Mischief Makers/House Arrest
* Plain Old Mischief Makers - When best friends Big Left Hand Guy and InvisiBill risk losing their super villain status, they decide to pull off their biggest heist to date. Can WordGirl stop this determined duo who always manage to escape her at the last minute? Vocabulary Words: Diminish, Declare.
* House Arrest - While Chuck's jail cell is being painted, he's put under house arrest at the Botsford's. Becky is stuck spending more time waiting on Chuck rather than fighting the other villains. Vocabulary Words: Release, Rowdy.
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Go Gadget Go/Emergency Plan #999
* Go Gadget Go - TJ and his friend Johnson both think they are WordGirl's #1 fan and they compete to prove it! When WordGirl challenges them to each come up with a new gadget to help her fight crime, Johnson accepts help from Tobey! Will the device made by Johnson and Tobey help WordGirl or will it be another one of Tobey's tricks to try to control her? Vocabulary Words: Brainstorm, Gadget. < br />* Emergency Plan #999 - It's TJ to the rescue!?! When Dr. Two Brains captures Captain Huggy Face and forces WordGirl to remember all 998 of her emergency plans to get him back, WG realizes she needs help. WordGirl calls on her biggest fan, who just happens to be her little brother to help her. When Dr. Two Brains refuses to play fair, however, it becomes a Botsford family effort to save the day! Vocabulary Words: Courageous, Stunt.
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Monkey Business/Say It Again, Eileen
* Monkey Business - After a battle, WordGirl accidentally leaves Captain Huggy Face behind (again). So he spends the day doing all of his favorite things. When an overzealous Chuck strikes, it's up to Captain Huggy Face to single-handedly save the day. Vocabulary Words: Recall, Zeal.
* Say It Again, Eileen - Eileen won't stop copying Becky - and it's driving Becky nuts! Can WordGirl stop Eileen from transforming into the Birthday Girl before the bake sale (and Becky's treasured crumpets) are ruined? Vocabulary Words: Stymie, Guidance.
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 9:00am
Day at the Museum/Best Fan Club Meeting Ever
* Day at the Museum - Scoops takes Becky, Bob, and Violet to the museum to find inspiration for his news story for The Big City Times. When they hear a rumor about a haunted treasure, the team goes on a search - with The Butcher right behind! Can Scoops, Becky, Bob, and Violet find the treasure, evade The Butcher, and do it all in time for Scoops to keep his deadline? Vocabulary Words: Rumor, Deadline.
* Best Fan Club Meeting Ever - TJ plans a meeting to divulge a secret about WordGirl to International WordGirl Fan Club members. However, when Tobey finds out that a secret about his love/nemesis will be revealed, he crashes the meeting with an eavesdropping robot and threatens to destroy the clubhouse. WordGirl has to spring into action to save the clubhouse and her fans! Vocabulary Words: Divulge, Eavesdrop.
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 9:00am
Who's Your Granny?/Win A Day with Wordgirl
* Who's Your Granny? - Granny May decides to become more notorious by committing bigger crimes involving crazy contraptions. Meanwhile, Becky is frustrated that she does not appear in any yearbook photos since she always has to escape to fight crime as WordGirl. Will Becky/WordGirl ever be able to get her photo in the yearbook and find time to interact with the new, hi-tech Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Interact, Contraption.
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 1:30am
Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 1/Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 2
*Part 1 - Mr. Big and Dr. Two Brains team up to create a plan to control the minds of everyone in the city.Their plan seems to be working and turning everyone into zombies! Scoops is on the scene to get the story, but will he get the surprise of his life when he sees Becky turn into WordGirl to save him from the evil mind control? Vocabulary Words: Delightful, Innovative.
* Part 2 - Mr. Big and Dr. Two Brains have managed to turn the enitre town into mind controlled zombies - everyone except for Scoops and WordGirl! Now that Scoops knows Becky's big secret will he write the biggest story of his career? Or will he help his friend outsmart the villains before they take their mind control scheme and take over the whole world??? Vocabulary Words:Confidential, Global.
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 9:00am
Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 5:30am
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 5:30am
Dinner Or Consequences, Part 1/Dinner Or Consequences, Part 2
* Dinner or Consequences: Part 1 - Dr. Two Brains is stealing all the city's milk and using it-with help from the unusually talkative Energy Monster-to superpower his new ray and turn the whole city into cheese! It's up to WordGirl to find the disappearing dairy and stop Dr. Two Brains... even if it means missing her family feast and having to face the consequences. Vocabulary Words: Feast, Consequences.
* Part 2 - Becky has to rely on an old Botsford tradition - the family trial - to convince her family that she vanished from the feast for a good reason. But when the Energy Monster breaks Dr. Two Brains out of jail and the two head over to the Botsfords to take back a powerful invention, will Becky be able to prove her innocence and transform into WordGirl in time to stop two super villains? Vocabulary Words: Vanish, Rely.
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 5:30am
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 5:30am
Bummertime/The Homerun King
* Bummertime - it's the last day of summer and Becky just wants to read her favorite book in the hammock and play outside with her friends ... but Tobey and his latest robot creation, Chronos, are getting in the way. She has to figure out how to stop crime and still enjoy her last day of vacation.
* The Homerun King - When TJ hits a home run during his baseball game that foils a crime he becomes The Home Run King, the city's latest superhero. But when he starts to fight real crimes and gets in over his head, WordGirl has to step in and save the day.
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 5:30am
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 1:30am
Granny and Clyde/Too Loud Crew
* Granny and Clyde - Granny May cons Mr. Botsford into using him as her getaway driver as she goes on a citywide crime spree. WordGirl must find a way to turn Granny May in to the cops without putting her dad behind bars.
* Too Loud Crew - The Butcher and the Whammer unexpectedly team up and things get a little noisy. What happens when they both want to be the leader, not the sidekick? Will WordGirl be able to stop their crimes and restore the city streets to a quieter place to be?
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 5:30am
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 5:30am
The Invisi-Bill Hand/Birthday Town
* The Invisi-bill Hand - When Invisi-Bill and Big Left Hand Guy team up, Invisi-Bill quickly becomes jealous when he doesn't get any publicity for being the true villain that he is. WordGirl uses his need for fame to trick him into revealing himself.
* Birthday Town - At "Mr. Big's Birthday Time All the Time Party Supply Store" all of the parents are going crazy! They think every day is their child's birthday. WordGirl has to find a way to shut off Mr. Big's mind control device and get the Birthday Girl to stop being so greedy.
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 5:30am
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 5:30am
The Pretty Princess and Mr. Big Power Hour/Clean Up in Aisle Eleven
* Remote Control - WordGirl's wildest dream has come true: she's part of an episode of Pretty Princess. It seems like the perfect situation until we realize the villainous Mr. Big is behind this scheme. WordGirl must escape the grips of Mr. Big's remote control in order to save the city.
* Clean Up In Aisle Eleven - Bob agrees to be a "substitute WordGirl" for a ribbon cutting ceremony at the grocery store while Becky participates in the debate club. When Lady Redundant Woman and her clones stage a heist that's beyond Huggy's control, Becky must choose between the debate club and her quest for justice.
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 5:30am
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 1:30am
Risky Chuckness/That's Entertainment
* Risky Chuckness - When Two-Brains catches wind of the fact that Chuck is home alone he invites all of the villains to his house. WordGirl makes a surprise appearance at the villain gathering only to discover that she is surrounded by her most dangerous foes. In an effort to preserve his house, Chuck teams up with WordGirl to stop the other villains in their tracks.
* That's Entertainment - The Energy Monster's latest prison break interrupts the Botsford's family television time. While Tim, Sally, and TJ brainstorm new forms of entertainment, WordGirl hunts down the Energy Monster and returns him to his prison cell.
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 5:30am
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 1:30am
Victoria Best/Showdown at the Secret Spaceship Hideout
* Victoria Best - New student (and villain) Victoria Best wins all but one of the trophies at the school assembly. When Becky's trophy goes missing, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face come up with a contest that will thwart Victoria's evil trophy stealing plans.
* Showdown at the Super Secret Spaceship Hideout - During the latest encounter between WordGirl and Dr. Two Brains, Two-Brains hits himself with his snooze-ray. When he and his Henchmen wake up from their slumber, they find themselves in WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout. WordGirl must battle them for control of the snooze-ray and her secret hideout.
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 5:30am
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 1:30am
Captain Tangent/Chuck and Brent Ride Again
* Captain Tangent - When Becky and her family go out to dinner at Blackbeard's Buffet, they encounter a new villain, Captain Tangent - a teenage pirate with a magnetic hook and talking parrot. It's up to WordGirl to stop him from stealing her mom's trophy and all the coins (a.k.a. doubloons) in the city.
* Chuck and Brent Ride Again - Chuck's famous brother Brent is in a slump; he lost his confidence. Chuck happily takes him under his wing and tries to make Brent his new sidekick. On a routine robbery at the sub shop, Brent gets sidetracked by Reuben Grinder, the owner who wants to talk about innovations in sandwich-making.
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 5:30am
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 5:30am
Bend It Like Becky/Questionable Behavior
* Bend it Like Becky - Becky's new soccer team, the Butterfly Unicorn Laser Gorillas and Dr. Two-Brains clash on the soccer field when they both realize they booked it for the same day. The two teams must play a winner-take-all soccer match to determine who gets control of the field.
* Questionable Behavior - Ms. Question's powers are at all an-time high now that she's discovered she can get people to tell her their deepest, darkest secrets. Ms. Question will be able to blackmail everyone in the city - including WordGirl! Our favorite superhero and her monkey sidekick must stop Ms. Question by giving her a taste of her own medicine.
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 5:30am
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 5:30am
Nocan The Evil Ingredient Finding Guy/The Straw That Broke Two Brains' Back
* Nocan the Evil Ingredient Finding Guy - Chuck commissions Nocan the Contrarian to be his apprentice in the city's sandwich-making contest. Chuck gets really frustrated when Nocan does the opposite of all of his instructions to make the perfect award-winning sandwich. And that's when he pulls out the Crusher. How will WordGirl save the day.. . and the sandwiches?
* The Straw That Broke Two Brains' Back - Becky is tired of missing out on regular kid fun because she always has to save the city from another villain's scheme. When Dr. Two Brains interrupts her Pretty Princess documentary it puts her over the edge. Can WordGirl defeat Dr. Two Brains and get back to the making-of her favorite show in time?
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 5:30am
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 1:30am
Cherish Is The Word/Granny's Intuition
* Cherish is the Word - It's Valentines Day! All of the kids at school are making special valentines to share with their special friends. But when Victoria Best runs off with all of the cards, will she ruin Valentine's Day for everyone? It's up to WordGirl to swoop in and save the day.
* Granny's Intuition - According to the local news Granny May seems to be figuring out who's been committing the latest crime sprees that are sweeping the city. When Granny May chalks it up to her intuition, WordGirl has a hunch that this villain hasn't changed her ways.
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 5:30am
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 1:30am
Bampy Battles Bots/Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way
* Bampy Battles Bots - The Botsfords couldn't be more excited to have Bampy, Becky and TJ's grandfather, visit! Becky is thrilled to see him until he tells her that he used to fight robots better than WordGirl. When Tobey invents the ultimate invincible robot, will Bampy be able to help WordGirl save the day?
* Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way - Mr. Big tries a new form of mind control by taking over the school's newspaper, the "Daily Rag". With his misleading articles and city-wide contests, Mr. Big threatens to reveal WordGirl's secret identity.
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 5:30am
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 1:30am
Meat-Life Crisis/Mobot Knows Best
* Meat-Life Crisis - When the Butcher can't summon the meat to defeat WordGirl he decides to go live at home with his dad, Kid Potato. He convinces his son to join him at the ballpark to work as a food vendor. Will this be the end of the Butcher's villainous ways?
*Mobot Knows Best - It's parent-teacher conference day at Woodview Elementary School. To insure that Tobey's real mother doesn't hear about his robot distractions he creates "Mobot," a robot designed to act like his mom. Will Tobey's Mobot act human enough to fool his teacher?
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 5:30am
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 5:30am
A Better Mousetrap: Part 1/A Better Mousetrap: Part 2
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 1 - On the latest episode of "Getting the Scoop with Scoops," Scoops interviews WordGirl, reminiscing about her victorious adventures defeating Dr. Two Brains. Humiliated and worried about his villainous reputation, Dr. Two Brains hijacks the television studio with a Goop Ray to give WordGirl her final interview.
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 - In an attempt to maintain his dignity, Dr. Two Brains' takes over Scoops' talk show. He shows footage of himself defeating WordGirl, butt isn't long before WordGirl seizes the opportunity to turn the tides, and the cameras, restoring order to the show.
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 5:30am
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 1:30am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 5:30am
Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy/Kid Action News
* Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy - As a villain, the Amazing Rope Guy is not so amazing. He discovers that his true talent is mimicking others. When he goes on a crime spree impersonating all of the villains of the city WordGirl must find a way to end his career as an imposter. Vocabulary Words: Imposter, Untangle.
* Kid Action News - This just in: Becky, Scoops, and Violet won a chance to host Kids Action News at Noon. While covering a story of the largest grilled cheese sandwich, WordGirl swoops in to stop Chuck and Dr. Two Brains from snagging the sandwich. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face team up again to save the sandwich, the city, and the news hour. Vocabulary Words: Tantalizing, United.
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 5:30am
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 1:30am
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 5:30am
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 7:30pm
Wham Up/Seeds of Doubt
* Wham Up - The Whammer is on a mission to become WordGirl's new sidekick. When he whams Captain Huggy Face into outer space WordGirl must find a way to rescue Huggy and put the Whammer back in the slammer. Vocabulary Words: Assist, Blunder.
* Seeds of Doubt - Ms. Question is scheming to steal the world-famous statue of the Ponderer in order to update her lair but she has to get past Joe the Guard. Ms. Question spreads seeds of doubt on Joe's bagel and throughout the museum so she can distract Joe and steal the statue. Can WordGirl defeat Ms. Question's seeds of doubt and save the statue? Vocabulary Words: Doubt, Refresh.
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 5:30am
Whammer Anniversary/Rat Trap
WHAMMER ANNIVERSARY - Mr. and Mrs. Bots ford leave Becky to babysit TJ so they can celebrate their anniversary at a local ice cream parlor. When the Whammed can't get the sundae he orders he starts whamming. Becky has to find a way to save her parents, babysit TJ, and keep her secret identity intact. Vocabulary Words: Glimpse, Occasion. RAT TRAP - After an anonymous source tips off Word Girl, Dr. Two Brains smells a rat and his name is Hal Hard bargain! In order to get revenge, he forces Hal to create the ultimate weapon, a ray that turns superheroes into cheese! Vocabulary Words: Confiscate, Whiz.
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 5:30am