This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Who's Your Granny?/Win A Day with Wordgirl
WHO'S YOUR GRANNY? - Granny May decides to become more notorious by committing bigger crimes involving crazy contraptions. Meanwhile, Becky is frustrated that she does not appear in any yearbook photos since she always has to escape to fight crime as WordGirl. Will Becky/WordGirl ever be able to get her photo in the yearbook and find time to interact with the new, hi-tech Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Interact, Contraption. WIN A DAY WITH WORDGIRL - The Big City Times announces a writing contest prize: win a day with WordGirl. A chance at a full-day encounter with everyone's favorite superhero causes Tobey, Scoops, and TJ to go to extremes to win - ending in a robot-filled squabble at the library. Vocabulary Words: Encounter, Squabble.
Fri, May 24, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 24, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, May 27, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 5:00pm
You Can't Crush City Hall/Two Brain Highway
* Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is threatening to smush City Hall with his giant sandwich press... unless WordGirl can guess his secret code-word in time!
* WordGirl must track down Dr. 2-Brains after he escapes from the Prison Warden's life-size maze, the same week there just happens to be lots of rare cheese to steal from events around town.
Coupon Madness/When Life Gives You Potatoes....
* Coupon Madness - Granny May goes on a crime spree by using her coupons printing-press to get things for free... WordGirl has to track her down and foil her plan.
* When Life Gives You Potatoes. . . Dr 2-Brains has escaped from prison again! WordGirl must find him before he perfects his latest weapon... a ray that can turn gold into cheese. (Luckily, so far, he's only succeeded in turning gold into potato salad.)
Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 3:00am
Sat, May 25, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, May 27, 2013 -- 9:00am
Tue, May 28, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Monkey Business/Say It Again, Eileen
MONKEY BUSINESS - After a battle, WordGirl accidentally leaves Captain Huggy Face behind (again). So he spends the day doing all of his favorite things. When an overzealous Chuck strikes, it's up to Captain Huggy Face to single-handedly save the day. Vocabulary Words: Recall, Zeal. SAY IT AGAIN, EILEEN - Eileen won't stop copying Becky - and it's driving Becky nuts! Can WordGirl stop Eileen from transforming into the Birthday Girl before the bake sale (and Becky's treasured crumpets) are ruined? Vocabulary Words: Stymie, Guidance.
Tobey Or Consequences/High Fat Robbery
* Tobey or Consequences: While Tobey has a babysitter, WG and Tobey get into a battle of words on a real-live match of the game show "Crash or Pie." Vocabulary Words: Enormous.
* Bicker. High Fat Robbery: The Butcher is hosting free barbecues as diversions to help him carry out his crimes; WordGirl takes him down, after discovering his meaty powers are neutralized by tofu! Vocabulary Words: Impressive/Diversion.
Sun, May 26, 2013 -- 3:00am
Day at the Museum/Best Fan Club Meeting Ever
DAY AT THE MUSEUM - Scoops takes Becky, Bob, and Violet to the museum to find inspiration for his news story for The Big City Times. When they hear a rumor about a haunted treasure, the team goes on a search - with The Butcher right behind! Can Scoops, Becky, Bob, and Violet find the treasure, evade The Butcher, and do it all in time for Scoops to keep his deadline? Vocabulary Words: Rumor, Deadline. BEST FAN CLUB MEETING EVER - TJ plans a meeting to divulge a secret about WordGirl to International WordGirl Fan Club members. However, when Tobey finds out that a secret about his love/nemesis will be revealed, he crashes the meeting with an eavesdropping robot and threatens to destroy the clubhouse. WordGirl has to spring into action to save the clubhouse and her fans! Vocabulary Words: Divulge, Eavesdrop.
Sun, May 26, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Mon, May 27, 2013 -- 3:00am
Hello New Year, Goodbye Moon/Art in the Park
HELLO NEW YEAR, GOODBYE MOON - It's New Years Eve! While the Botsfords celebrate with the greatest party ever, Dr. Two Brains is planning to turn the moon into cheese. Will the new year begin with Two Brains acting on his resolution to feast on a cheesy moon, or will WordGirl be able to stop him in time? Vocabulary Words: Massive, Resolution. ART IN THE PARK - Becky agrees to help out Violet with her poetry/painting/music performance. Meanwhile, Mr. Big has turned into a self-help guru, touting a good kind of mind control. Can Becky help out her best friend while finding out the truth behind Mr. Big's big ruse? Vocabulary Words: Performance, Ruse.
Dinner Or Consequences, Part 1/Dinner Or Consequences, Part 2
DINNER OR CONSEQUENCES, PART 1 - Dr. Two Brains is stealing all the city's milk and using it-with help from the unusually talkative Energy Monster-to superpower his new ray and turn the whole city into cheese! It's up to WordGirl to find the disappearing dairy and stop Dr. Two Brains... even if it means missing her family feast and having to face the consequences. Vocabulary Words: Feast, Consequences. DINNER OR CONSEQUENCES, PART 2 - Becky has to rely on an old Botsford tradition - the family trial - to convince her family that she vanished from the feast for a good reason. But when the Energy Monster breaks Dr. Two Brains out of jail and the two head over to the Botsfords to take back a powerful invention, will Becky be able to prove her innocence and transform into WordGirl in time to stop two super villains? Vocabulary Words: Vanish, Rely.
Tue, May 28, 2013 -- 3:00am
Tue, May 28, 2013 -- 9:00am
Wed, May 29, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 3:00am
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1/The Wrong Side Of the Law: Part 2
The Wrong Side of the Law: Part 1 - The Birthday Girl steals a priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines from the jewelry store ("Mine! Mine! MINE!"). In an unexpected turn of events Eileen (a.k.a. the Birthday Girl) charms the Police Commissioner and convinces him that WordGirl is the culprit. Vocabulary Words: Examine, Priceless.
Part 2 - WordGirl is stuck in jail, accused of stealing the priceless collection of Pretty Princess figurines while the villains of the city are running amok. What will happen when WordGirl gets cross-examined by her mom in court? Will WordGirl be able prove her innocence, save the city from chaos, and put the real criminal behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Objection, Trial.
Wed, May 29, 2013 -- 3:00am
Wed, May 29, 2013 -- 9:00am
Thu, May 30, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 9:00am
Sun, Jun 2, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jun 3, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, Jun 21, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 24, 2013 -- 9:00am
Tue, Jun 25, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1/Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1 - Newsflash: WordGirl is mispronouncing words! Realizing her weakened state, Mr. Big captures WordGirl and plans to set up a mind control ray on the moon. Can the city and the entire planet be saved without her? (To be continued. . . ) Vocabulary Words: Flawless, Dominate.
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2 - Mr. Big has captured WordGirl by exploiting her weakness to Lexonite. He's building a mind control device on the moon to achieve total global domination. WordGirl is forced to battle Mr. Big in outer space but will she be able to save the Earth? Vocabulary Words: Potent, Mission.
Thu, May 30, 2013 -- 3:00am
Thu, May 30, 2013 -- 9:00am
Fri, May 31, 2013 -- 5:00pm
A Better Mousetrap: Part 1/A Better Mousetrap: Part 2
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 1 - On the latest episode of "Getting the Scoop with Scoops," Scoops interviews WordGirl, reminiscing about her victorious adventures defeating Dr. Two Brains. Humiliated and worried about his villainous reputation, Dr. Two Brains hijacks the television studio with a Goop Ray to give WordGirl her final interview.
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 - In an attempt to maintain his dignity, Dr. Two Brains' takes over Scoops' talk show. He shows footage of himself defeating WordGirl, butt isn't long before WordGirl seizes the opportunity to turn the tides, and the cameras, restoring order to the show.
Fri, May 31, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 31, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 3, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 8, 2013 -- 5:00pm
A World Without WordGirl, Part 1/A World Without WordGirl, Part 2
A WORLD WITHOUT WORDGIRL, PART 1 - When Becky's most amazing birthday party ever gets interrupted one too many times by citizens in need of WordGirl's assistance, she wishes on her birthday candle for a WordGirl-free world. After they're blown out, she realizes her wish has come true. What has she done?! Vocabulary Words: Obligation, Antsy. A WORLD WITHOUT WORDGIRL, PART 2 - After making a wish for a WordGirl-free world, Becky realizes it has come true. Not only does WordGirl not exist, but Chuck is now the King and has the new city following all sorts of strange rules. Will Becky find the last piece of enchanted birthday cake so that she can wish for the return of WordGirl and make things go back to how they were before? Vocabulary Words: Enchanted, Unusual.
Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jun 1, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 3, 2013 -- 9:00am
Tue, Jun 4, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 9, 2013 -- 5:00pm
A Vote for Becky/Class Act
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Tue, Jun 4, 2013 -- 3:00am
Tue, Jun 4, 2013 -- 9:00am
Wed, Jun 5, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 8, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jun 9, 2013 -- 3:00am
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Wed, Jun 5, 2013 -- 3:00am
Wed, Jun 5, 2013 -- 9:00am
Thu, Jun 6, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 9, 2013 -- 9:00am
Sun, Jun 9, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jun 10, 2013 -- 3:00am
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Thu, Jun 6, 2013 -- 3:00am
Thu, Jun 6, 2013 -- 9:00am
Fri, Jun 7, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
Fri, Jun 7, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, Jun 7, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 10, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 15, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Sat, Jun 8, 2013 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jun 8, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 10, 2013 -- 9:00am
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 16, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Highway to Havarti/Tiny Big
* Highway to Havarti - The Botsford Family vacation gets diverted when Becky discovers that Dr. Two-Brains is going to be performing his latest heist at the International Cheese Exposition. Vocabulary Words:Leisure, Berserk.
* Tiny Big - Mr. Big manufactures the ultimate teen idol, Tiny Big, to steal WordGirl's thunder and brainwash the town into spending all their money on pop star merchandise. Vocabulary Words: Fad, Limelight.
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 -- 3:00am
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 -- 9:00am
Wed, Jun 12, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 15, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jun 16, 2013 -- 3:00am
I Think I'm a Clone Now/Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff
* I Think I'm a Clone Now - Lady Redundant Woman has an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl copy the real WordGirl has to prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime. Vocabulary Words: Thesaurus, Malicious.
* Answer All My Questions and Winn Stuff - Seymour Orlando Smooth is the host of the hottest new game show and Mrs. Botsford is a contestant! WordGirl has to find a way to stop the fun and games before Seymour steals all the contestant's money. Vocabulary Words: Contestant, Permission.
Wed, Jun 12, 2013 -- 3:00am
Wed, Jun 12, 2013 -- 9:00am
Thu, Jun 13, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 16, 2013 -- 9:00am
Sun, Jun 16, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jun 17, 2013 -- 3:00am
Bonkers for Bingo/The Ballad of Steve McClean
* Bonkers for Bingo - Granny May is the city's newest bingo champion. WordGirl challenge Granny May in a bingo tournament to make sure that she's given up her evil ways. Vocabulary Words: Undefeated, Adore. < br />* The Ballad of Steve McClean - There's a new villain in town: the snazzy, cool and sanitized Steve McClean. Dr. Two-Brains teams-up with WordGirl to defeat Steve McClean, restore order and reclaim his status as the number one villain. Vocabulary Words: Snazzy, Heist.
Thu, Jun 13, 2013 -- 3:00am
Thu, Jun 13, 2013 -- 9:00am
Fri, Jun 14, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Two Brains Forgets/Banned on the Run
* Two Brains Forgets - It looks like all is lost when Dr 2-Brains discovers WordGirl's secret identity! But some quick thinking, some help from the Botsford family, and a little luck save the day when 2-Brains' amnesia ray ends up working on the Doc himself.
* Banned on the Run - Mr. Big finally cheats his way to becoming the town Mayor - and his first order of business is to ban Word Girl! WG and Huggy must restore order to the town and undo all of the silly laws Mr Big keeps passing.
Fri, Jun 14, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, Jun 14, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 17, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Father's Day Dance-A-Thon/Big Is Botsford's Boss
PLAIN OLD MISCHIEF MAKERS - When best friends Big Left Hand Guy and InvisiBill risk losing their super villain status, they decide to pull off their biggest heist to date. Can WordGirl stop this determined duo who always manage to escape her at the last minute? Vocabulary Words: Diminish, Declare. HOUSE ARREST - While Chuck's jail cell is being painted, he's put under house arrest at the Botsford's. Becky is stuck spending more time waiting on Chuck rather than fighting the other villains. Vocabulary Words: Release, Rowdy.
Sat, Jun 15, 2013 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jun 15, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 17, 2013 -- 9:00am
Tue, Jun 18, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Robo-Camping/The Stew, The Proud....
* Robo-Camping - It's off to the woods for a serene camping trip with Becky, Violet, Tobey... and his robots. While the other campers attempt to rough it, Tobey commands his robots to do all of his tasks and create a luxurious weekend free from work. But will Tobey and his robots survive an unexpected thunderstorm? Vocabulary Words: Independent, Serene.
* The Stew, The Proud... - Time is running out for Becky to return her library books and maintain her perfect record when Raul Demiglasse and the Butcher go head-to-head in a culinary showdown. Vocabulary Words: Overdue, Superior.
Tue, Jun 18, 2013 -- 3:00am
Tue, Jun 18, 2013 -- 9:00am
Wed, Jun 19, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 3:00am
Becky and the Bard/Monkey Robot Showdown
* Becky and the Bard - Violet and Becky compete for the coveted role of Juliet to play opposite the dreamy Hunter Throbheart in Romeo & Juliet. Violet is cast as Juliet while Becky is the understudy. When the Energy Monster captures Violet, Becky must chose between the role of a lifetime and saving her friend. Vocabulary Words: Shimmer, Memorize.
* Monkey Robot Showdown - The city is hosting the Big Checker Championship and Bob has to face off against Tobey's Robot, the Checkmate 3000! When Tobey puts the pressure on to win, his robot snaps and WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face must team up to stop Checkmate from destroying the city. Vocabulary Words: Champion, Vanquish.
Wed, Jun 19, 2013 -- 3:00am
Wed, Jun 19, 2013 -- 9:00am
Thu, Jun 20, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 9:00am
Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jun 24, 2013 -- 3:00am
Who Wants Candy?/Chuck's Brother
* Who Wants Candy? - On a field trip to the local candy factory, The Birthday Girl goes on a candy eating spree. WordGirl must find a way to save the city's candy and win back her best friend and field trip buddy, Violet. Vocabulary Words: Awestruck, Mastermind.
* Chuck's Brother - Chuck's successful brother, Brent is in town and being honored for his latest invention... crustless bread! As the city prepares for the celebration, Chuck's envy gets the better of him. Can WordGirl stop Chuck from destroying the precious Golden Sandwich Award? Vocabulary Words: Sibling, Envious.
Thu, Jun 20, 2013 -- 3:00am
Thu, Jun 20, 2013 -- 9:00am
Fri, Jun 21, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Bummertime/The Homerun King
* Bummertime - it's the last day of summer and Becky just wants to read her favorite book in the hammock and play outside with her friends ... but Tobey and his latest robot creation, Chronos, are getting in the way. She has to figure out how to stop crime and still enjoy her last day of vacation.
* The Homerun King - When TJ hits a home run during his baseball game that foils a crime he becomes The Home Run King, the city's latest superhero. But when he starts to fight real crimes and gets in over his head, WordGirl has to step in and save the day.
Fri, Jun 21, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, Jun 21, 2013 -- 9:00am
Mon, Jun 24, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Two Brains Quartet/Big's Big Bounce
* Two Brains Quartet - For the city's centennial celebration the Mayor promises to unveil its 100 year old cheese wheel to the winner of the Barbershop Quartet Competition. Both the Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains are assembling talented groups. Will Dr. Two Brains be able to sing his way to victory and run away with the city's oldest and most valuable cheese? Vocabulary Words: Melodious, Quartet.
* Big's Big Bounce - Becky and Bob join the City Scout Troop only to discover Mr. Big is the Guest Troop Leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most Scholastic Crunch Granola Bars in order to win the world famous Mega-Jump Trampoline. Vocabulary Words: Boost, Tempting.
Tue, Jun 25, 2013 -- 3:00am
Tue, Jun 25, 2013 -- 9:00am
Wed, Jun 26, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 3:00am
Mr. Big's Colossal Mini-Golf/The Young and the Meatless
* The Young and the Meatless: Romantic sparks fly when the Butcher meets Lady Redundant Woman's copy Dupey. Will Lady Redundant Woman allow a union between one of her copies and the meat-wielding villain? Vocabulary Words: Duplicate, Interruption.
* Mr. Big's Mini-Golf: There's a new villain in town, Guy Rich, he's a super rich evil businessman. Everyone is impressed by Guy - everyone except Mr. Big. Mr. Big schemes to win back the spotlight by building a Colossal Mini Golf Course. But what will happen when he puts his fellow evil villains under mind control? Vocabulary Words: Colossal, Scoff.
Wed, Jun 26, 2013 -- 3:00am
Wed, Jun 26, 2013 -- 9:00am
Thu, Jun 27, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 9:00am
Sun, Jun 30, 2013 -- 9:00pm
Nocan The Contrarian/Meat My Dad
* Nocan The Contrarian - Mr. Botsford wins the role of "Mayor for the Day" just as WordGirl's newest villain Nocan the Contrarian lands ashore. When Mr. Botsford says "down" he says "up"! When WordGirl says "attack" he says "defend" followed by a barbaric yelp. WordGirl has to find his weakness in order to restore the city to normalcy. Vocabulary Words: Contrary, Exquisite
* Meat My Dad - When the Butcher's Dad "Kid Potato" appears on the scene, they unite to create the ultimate supervillain team: "Meat and Potatoes!" Quality father-son time gets on the Butcher's nerves, but somehow they still find a way to break the law. Vocabulary Words: Nemesis, Badger.
Thu, Jun 27, 2013 -- 3:00am
Thu, Jun 27, 2013 -- 9:00am
Fri, Jun 28, 2013 -- 5:00pm
Granny and Clyde/Too Loud Crew
* Granny and Clyde - Granny May cons Mr. Botsford into using him as her getaway driver as she goes on a citywide crime spree. WordGirl must find a way to turn Granny May in to the cops without putting her dad behind bars.
* Too Loud Crew - The Butcher and the Whammer unexpectedly team up and things get a little noisy. What happens when they both want to be the leader, not the sidekick? Will WordGirl be able to stop their crimes and restore the city streets to a quieter place to be?
Fri, Jun 28, 2013 -- 3:00am
Fri, Jun 28, 2013 -- 9:00am
Who Is Ms. Question?/Lunch Lady Chuck
* Who Is Ms. Question? - Is asking question a superpower? The Coach certainly doesn't think so when he eliminates Ms. Question from Villain School. When lightning strikes, WordGirl is going to have to dodge more than just questions in order to stop her. Vocabulary Words: Inquire, Hilarious.
* Lunch Lady Chuck - Rather than spend his time in jail, Chuck is recruited to serve in the cafeteria at Becky's school. Chuck wows the students with superb sandwiches but things turn ugly when people request non-sandwich related lunches. Irritated by the lack of sandwich appreciation, Chuck returns to his evil ways forcing WordGirl to bring him to justice. Vocabulary Words: Disorderly, Famished.
Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jun 29, 2013 -- 9:00am