This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Granny's Goodtime All-Cure Spritzer/Mecha-Mouse
GRANNY'S GOODTIME ALL-CURE SPRITZER: WordGirl must put a stop to GrannyMay's latest con game - selling phony bottles of 'all-cure' spritzer that restores youth. MECHA-MOUSE: Dr.. 2-Brains builds a mechanical mouse muscle suit, to make him as strong as he is smart... WordGirl must stop him from robbing the annual 2-for-1 festival.
Leslie Makes It Big/Mouse Brain Take-Over
* Leslie Makes it Big - When Mr. Big gets hauled off to jail, his assistant, Leslie, takes over to carry out their latest evil plan-building the most powerful mind control device ever! Will Mr. Big help WordGirl defeat Leslie, or will Leslie become bigger than Mr. Big? Vocabulary Words: Ridiculous, Assume.
* Mouse Brain Take-over - Just as WordGirl is about to give TJ, the winner of the "WordGirl Synonym Contest," a tour of her secret hide-out, she discovers Dr. Two-Brains' is going on an all-out cheese rampage. This time he's more evil (and more mousy) than ever! Vocabulary Words: Abandon, Dilemma.
Tue, May 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 1:30am
Whammer Anniversary/Rat Trap
WHAMMER ANNIVERSARY - Mr. and Mrs. Bots ford leave Becky to babysit TJ so they can celebrate their anniversary at a local ice cream parlor. When the Whammed can't get the sundae he orders he starts whamming. Becky has to find a way to save her parents, babysit TJ, and keep her secret identity intact. Vocabulary Words: Glimpse, Occasion. RAT TRAP - After an anonymous source tips off Word Girl, Dr. Two Brains smells a rat and his name is Hal Hard bargain! In order to get revenge, he forces Hal to create the ultimate weapon, a ray that turns superheroes into cheese! Vocabulary Words: Confiscate, Whiz.
Tue, May 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 5:30am
Chuck with a Sidekick of Brent/Yarn-4-Gold
CHUCK WITH A SIDEKICK OF BRENT - Once again Chuck teams up with his successful brother, Brent who attempts to organize Chuck's robberies. But when Chuck rebels against the system he sets out to turn the city into a giant sandwich-unless WordGirl can stop him. Vocabulary Words: Accomplish, Schedule. YARN-4-GOLD - WordGirl and Bampy team up to take down the villainous Granny May and stop her newest criminal enterprise-exchanging gold jewelry for one-of-a-kind purple yarn replacements. Vocabulary Words: Rubbish, Swap.
Wed, May 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jun 1, 2015 -- 1:30am
Meat with a Side of Cute/Mr. Big Words
Meat with a Side of Cute - Tired of being defeated by WordGirl, the Butcher enlists the unlikely ally of an adorable kitten - hoping to conquer WG with cuteness. Mr. Big Words - WordGirl is busier than ever when Mr Big invents a ray that causes everyone in town to use big, complicated words.
Wed, May 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, May 31, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jun 1, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thorn in the Sidekick/Crime Takes A Holiday
Thorn in the Sidekick - Chuck reluctantly teams up with an obnoxious, exasperating new sidekick named The Whammer. WG and CHF must track them down - before everything in town gets whammed. Crime Take a Holiday - Dr 2-Brains is on vacation, and WG has to battle his replacement - a super-fan named Glen who isn't quite as scary as the real Doc.
Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
Wordgirl and Bobbleboy/Crime in the Key of V
* WordGirl and BobbleBoy - TJ decides to make and sell his own WordGirl bobblehead dolls at all of her crime scenes. Unfortunately, the booming sales distract WordGirl so much that she loses her battle with Chuck! Will the bobblehead dolls put WordGirl out of business? Vocabulary Words: Bobble, Souvenir.
* Crime in the Key of V - Determined to be the best at everything, the villainous Victoria Best sets out to be the best superhero in the city and put WordGirl out of commission for good. When Victoria captures Amazing Rope Guy with her tractor beam eyes will WordGirl have to settle for second best? Vocabulary Words: Exceptional, Meddle.
Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jun 1, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jun 2, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 6, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jun 7, 2015 -- 1:30am
Two Brains Forgets/Banned on the Run
Two Brains Forgets - It looks like all is lost when Dr 2-Brains discovers WordGirl's secret identity! But some quick thinking, some help from the Botsford family, and a little luck save the day when 2-Brains' amnesia ray ends up working on the Doc himself. Banned on the Run - Mr. Big finally cheats his way to becoming the town Mayor - and his first order of business is to ban Word Girl! WG and Huggy must restore order to the town and undo all of the silly laws Mr Big keeps passing.
Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jun 2, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jun 3, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 7, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jun 8, 2015 -- 1:30am
Have You Seen The Remote?/Sidekicked to the Curb
Have You Seen the Remote? - Tobey and WordGirl team up to track down missing remote control for his robots. When Tobey finally has a chance to spend time with his crush-WordGirl (sigh)- she has to ignore his distractions and stop whoever is in charge of the robots attack on the city. Sidekicked to the Curb - The Whammer has had enough of all of this sidekick business. He wants to be his own boss, so he signs up for the Coach's motivational help program. Are all of these evil deeds really steps in the program, or has he just become a pawn in the Coach's master plan? Vocab words: Motivate, Finale
Sat, May 30, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jun 3, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jun 4, 2015 -- 1:30am
Lady Redundant Woman/A Game of Cat and Mouse
Lady Redundant Woman - All Beatrice Bixby wants is to be named manager of the local copy shop where she works. But one day when she merges with a photocopier she becomes Lady Redundant Woman. A Game of Cat and Mouse - Just when it seems like nothing can stop Dr 2 Brains from transforming hair gel into cream cheese, WordGirl teams up with the newest resident of 2 Brain's old science lab - Professor Tubing.
Tue, Jun 2, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jun 4, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jun 5, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 6, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jun 7, 2015 -- 5:30am
Where Have All The Villains Gone?/Captain Tangent Returns
* Where Have All the Villians Gone? - Ms. Question comes up with a brilliant plan to get rid of WordGirl: eliminate all of the city's villains so WordGirl is no longer needed. Will Ms. Question be able to keep WordGirl away? Or will a villian-less city need her after all. Vocabulary Words: Eliminate, Entire.
* Captain Tangent Returns - With hopes of having an article published in the Big City Times, Scoops decides to go undercover and become part of Captain Tangent's pirate crew. After leaking Captain Tangent's plans to rob a vessel, will WordGirl make it time to save the day? Vocabulary Words: Vessel, Publish.
Wed, Jun 3, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jun 5, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jun 6, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 7, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jun 8, 2015 -- 5:30am
The Masked Meat Marauder/Sandwich World
* The Masked Meat Marauder - While the Botsfords and the Mings go head to head in a charity car wash, the Butcher battles his new rival--the Masked Meat Marauder. Can this town handle two meat-flinging villains or will WordGirl have to send one of them packing?
* Sandwich World - Chuck is fed up with living at home in his mom's basement. So he builds an evil lair, Sandwich World! Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face escape Chuck's crazy sandwich theme park? And will Chuck be strong enough to avoid getting homesick?
Thu, Jun 4, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jun 8, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jun 9, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 13, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jun 14, 2015 -- 1:30am
Who Is Ms. Question?/Lunch Lady Chuck
* Who Is Ms. Question? - Is asking question a superpower? The Coach certainly doesn't think so when he eliminates Ms. Question from Villain School. When lightning strikes, WordGirl is going to have to dodge more than just questions in order to stop her. Vocabulary Words: Inquire, Hilarious.
* Lunch Lady Chuck - Rather than spend his time in jail, Chuck is recruited to serve in the cafeteria at Becky's school. Chuck wows the students with superb sandwiches but things turn ugly when people request non-sandwich related lunches. Irritated by the lack of sandwich appreciation, Chuck returns to his evil ways forcing WordGirl to bring him to justice. Vocabulary Words: Disorderly, Famished.
Fri, Jun 5, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jun 9, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jun 10, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 14, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jun 15, 2015 -- 1:30am
Quiz Show/The People Vs. Ms. Question
* Quiz Show - Mrs. Botsford is a contestant on Seymour Smooth's new show "Win a Shiny New Car." When Becky realizes the other contestants are cheating for Smooth, she has to save her Mom from being tricked again. Can Becky help her mom win the challenge and defeat Seymour Smooth? Vocabulary Words: Legitimate, Elated.
* The People Vs. Ms. Question - When WordGirl puts Ms. Question on the stand, she confuses District Attorney Botsford so much that she forgets why she became a lawyer. WordGirl has to help her mom return to her quest for justice and stop Ms. Questions' tirade of inquiries. Vocabulary Words: Befuddled, Justice.
Sat, Jun 6, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jun 10, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jun 11, 2015 -- 1:30am
A Curious Case of Curiosity/There's No V In Team
* A Curious Case of Curiousity - When Mrs. Botsford gets zapped by Ms. Question's Curiosity Field Creator, she cannot help but bombard Becky and TJ with a string of endless questions. Will WordGirl be able to stop Ms. Question before she turns not only her mother, but the whole city into a bunch of relentless question-askers or will she find herself incurably curious, too? Vocabulary Words: Privacy, Interrogate.
* There's No V in Team - We all know how Victoria Best deals with losing, right? Not very well. So when Becky causes Victoria to publically lose the City Quiz Bowl Championship, Victoria hatches a plan to take back the title and reclaim her place at #1, no matter the cost. Will WordGirl get the trophy back to its rightful owners? Will she finally teach Victoria Best what it means to be a good sport?Okay, maybe that second part is asking a little too much. Vocabulary Words: Swipe, Triumph.
Tue, Jun 9, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jun 11, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jun 12, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 13, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jun 14, 2015 -- 5:30am
Pretty Princess Premiere/Where's Huggy?
* Pretty Princess Premiere - Will Becky be able to attend "The Pretty Princess and Magic Pony" movie premiere or will the Energy Monster foil her chance of seeing Pretty Princess on the silver screen? Vocabulary Words: Anticipate, Premiere.
* Where's Huggy? - Disaster strikes when Bob goes missing. WordGirl tracks him down by making house calls at the evil villains lairs. Vocabulary Words: Rehearse, Shrug.
Wed, Jun 10, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jun 12, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jun 13, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 14, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jun 15, 2015 -- 5:30am
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector
* Sparkling Clean - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly.
* The Smile Collector - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
Thu, Jun 11, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jun 15, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jun 16, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 20, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jun 21, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Fri, Jun 12, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jun 16, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jun 17, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 21, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jun 22, 2015 -- 1:30am
Two Brains Quartet/Big's Big Bounce
* Two Brains Quartet - For the city's centennial celebration the Mayor promises to unveil its 100 year old cheese wheel to the winner of the Barbershop Quartet Competition. Both the Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains are assembling talented groups. Will Dr. Two Brains be able to sing his way to victory and run away with the city's oldest and most valuable cheese? Vocabulary Words: Melodious, Quartet.
* Big's Big Bounce - Becky and Bob join the City Scout Troop only to discover Mr. Big is the Guest Troop Leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most Scholastic Crunch Granola Bars in order to win the world famous Mega-Jump Trampoline. Vocabulary Words: Boost, Tempting.
Sat, Jun 13, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jun 17, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jun 18, 2015 -- 1:30am
Patch Game/Girls Day Out Throws Chuck
Patch Game - The city is giving away a Key to the City to whichever City Scout can earn the most skill patches in a single day. Even though WordGirl has won dozens of Keys, ordinary Becky Botsford hasn't won any. Becky wants to win the Key to show that there is more to her than just super speed and super strength. Trouble is, Tobey also wants to win the Key. So badly in fact, he uses his robot to cheat and earn skill patches for him. Will Becky resist using her super powers and compete honestly or will her desire to win get the better of her? Vocabulary Words: Award, Eventually. Girls' Day Out Throws Chuck - Mrs. Botsford is treating Becky, Bob and Violet to a relaxing day at a spa far, far away - so far, that Becky's super hearing can't pick up any sounds from the city. Becky thinks this is great; WordGirl deserves a day off! But timing could not be worse when Chuck decides to go on a crime spree. Will Chuck finally get away with his crimes and WordGirl return to a city covered in ketchup? Vocabulary Words: Tranquil, Haven.
Tue, Jun 16, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jun 18, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jun 19, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 20, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jun 21, 2015 -- 5:30am
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Wed, Jun 17, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jun 19, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jun 20, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 21, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jun 22, 2015 -- 5:30am
A Sticky Situation/Eight Legs Vs. Two-Brains
A Sticky Situation - Somehow a broken figurine leads to WordGirl and TJ becoming glued together, back-to-back. Though TJ can't think of anything better than spending time with his favorite superhero, WordGirl is desperate to get unstuck. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much time to figure out a solution. Granny May is on a crime spree! Will WordGirl find her way out of this sticky situation in time to stop Granny or will TJ weigh her down? Vocabulary Words: Adhesive, Precious. Eight Legs vs. Two-Brains - Unfortunately for Becky, it's her turn to take home the class pet - a hairy, scary, crawly tarantula named Shaggy. Though she is afraid of the spider, it's her responsibility to care for him, which means when Dr. Two-Brains reveals his latest cheesy crime, Shaggy comes along for the ride. Will WordGirl's fear of the spider get in her way, or will she find a way to overcome her phobia? Vocabulary Words: Volunteer, Habitat.
Thu, Jun 18, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jun 22, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jun 23, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 27, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sun, Jun 28, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Rise of Miss Power, Part 1/The Rise of Miss Power, Part 2
* Part 1 - There's a new super hero in town! Miss Power has come to earth from outer space along with her sidekick,Captain Giggle Cheeks. WordGirl is excited for Miss Power to teach her everything she knows. But is Miss Power really a super hero? Or could she be a super villain? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 2 - Besides using her super strength and super speed to defeat villains, Miss Power has another secret weapon: using mean words against others. WordGirl would rather not use her words harshly...but after giving it a shot, she feels empowered. Soon,everyone starts wondering "what has gotten into WordGirl?" And the Botsford's are beginning to wonder "What has gotten into Becky?" Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Fri, Jun 19, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jun 23, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wed, Jun 24, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 28, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Mon, Jun 29, 2015 -- 1:30am
The Rise Of Miss Power, Part 3/the Rise Of Miss Power, Part 4
* Part 3 - Miss Power has taken the bullying thing way too far and WordGirl doesn't like being associated with such a mean person. But when WordGirl tries to stand up to Miss Power,she gets belittled and stripped of her super hero star. Dejected and sulking, Becky goes home to her family. But Miss Power is there to take Mrs. Botsford away! Will WordGirl be able to save her mom and defeat Miss Power without sinking to her level? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 4 - WordGirl needs to come up with a plan to save her mom and get rid of Miss Power, fast! Huggy decides to share with her a pamphlet full of secret battle moves from her home planet: Lexicon. Will these moves be enough to save the city from Miss Power? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Sat, Jun 20, 2015 -- 5:30am
Wed, Jun 24, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Thu, Jun 25, 2015 -- 1:30am
My Dad, My Teacher, My Dad, My Teacher/Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! So?
* My Dad, My Teacher, My Dad, My Teacher - Mr. Botsford gets a job as Becky's substitute teacher, and even though Becky's classmates love the change, Becky feels picked on by her father, er, teacher? After a tough day at school, WordGirl must stop The Butcher and his father Kid Potato from robbing the bank, and she realizes she isn't the only one feeling frustrated by a parent. Can WordGirl figure out how to stop the crime and repair The Butcher and Kid Potato's relationship... or at least just stop the crime? Vocabulary Words: Faculty, Expect.
*Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! So? - Becky is having trouble finding anyone to play Pretty Princess Magic Pony with now that Violet only wants to play the latest card game, Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! Go!, with TJ, and elementary schoolers aren't the only one who enjoy the game. Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy has a plan to steal the rarest Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! Go! card from a local shop. Can WordGirl stop Chuck in time? And more importantly, will she ever understand how to play this new game? Vocabulary Words: Absorbed, Include.
Tue, Jun 23, 2015 -- 5:30am
Thu, Jun 25, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Fri, Jun 26, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sat, Jun 27, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Sun, Jun 28, 2015 -- 5:30am
Father's Day Dance-A-Thon/Big Is Botsford's Boss
PLAIN OLD MISCHIEF MAKERS - When best friends Big Left Hand Guy and InvisiBill risk losing their super villain status, they decide to pull off their biggest heist to date. Can WordGirl stop this determined duo who always manage to escape her at the last minute? Vocabulary Words: Diminish, Declare. HOUSE ARREST - While Chuck's jail cell is being painted, he's put under house arrest at the Botsford's. Becky is stuck spending more time waiting on Chuck rather than fighting the other villains. Vocabulary Words: Release, Rowdy.
Wed, Jun 24, 2015 -- 5:30am
Fri, Jun 26, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Sat, Jun 27, 2015 -- 1:30am
Sun, Jun 28, 2015 -- 11:30pm
Mon, Jun 29, 2015 -- 5:30am
World's Best Dad/The Good Old, Bad Old Days
World's Best Dad - When Becky orders a gigantic book of world records, she decides it's time to help her dad break one. Unfortunately, Victoria Best finds out about their plan and decides she should be the world record holder, not Mr. Botsford. After being bested by Victoria again and again, Becky comes up with a brand new record - one that isn't even in the record book! Will Mr. Botsford beat Victoria fair and square, or will she find a way to take the prize? Vocabulary Words: Attempt, Combine/Combination. The Good Old, Bad Old Days - Becky and Scoops are ready to start working on their school project when the Butcher charges past them. After Becky finds out that he's up to no good, WordGirl is on the case - but the Butcher has changed his usual routine, and leaves WordGirl in the dust! WordGirl discovers that the Butcher's new moves came from a book about how to defeat super heroes. Can WordGirl take back the book and defeat the Butcher before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Hazy, Reminisce.
Thu, Jun 25, 2015 -- 5:30am
Mon, Jun 29, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Tue, Jun 30, 2015 -- 1:30am
Return of the Reprise of Lady Redundant Woman/A Simple Plan
* Return of the Reprise of Lady Redundant Woman - Lady Redundant Woman has escaped from jail and she has her eyes set on being crowned the belle of the Triple Dip ball. WordGirl must find a way to stop her and her copies before they steal all of the elegant dresses, fancy necklaces and stylish shoes in the city.
* A Simple Plan - After a slew of failed (and complicated) robberies Dr. Two-Brains decides to go back to basics and just steal cheese from the grocery store. But when the Mayor decides to host "The Most Amazing Cheese Stunt In History" he can't resist and WordGirl is hot on his trail.
Fri, Jun 26, 2015 -- 5:30am
Tue, Jun 30, 2015 -- 7:30pm
Wishful Thinking/Lady Redundant Woman Gets The Blues
* Be Careful What You Wish For - Seymour Orlando Smooth is hoodwinking the audience members of his new show "Wishful Thinking." When he tricks Violet and TJ into giving him their money, Becky has had enough. She teams up with TJ to bring Smooth down and save the whole city from being tricked. Vocabulary Words: Gleaming, Hoodwinked.
* Lady Redundant Woman Gets the Blues - Beatrice Bixby is trying to prove a point: she thinks copies are just as good as the original. She helps the character from a painting, Royal Dandy, to become a real life kid and he's the most spoiled child the town has ever seen. WordGirl needs to help Lady Redundant Woman and the city stop his greedy rampage and return the original painting to the museum. Vocabulary Words: Admirer, Greed.
Sat, Jun 27, 2015 -- 5:30am
Royally Framed/Wordgirl Vs. Tobey Vs. The Dentist
* Royally Framed - Lady Redundant Woman is at the museum copying famous works of art when she becomes distracted and accidentally copies the Royal Dandy, bringing him to life... again. Royal Dandy's first priority is to make himself some mates, so he steals items from the museum and hands them out around town as gifts. When WordGirl confronts him, Royal Dandy pins the crime on her. Now the whole town thinks WordGirl is a thief! How will WordGirl outsmart the Royal Dandy and save her reputation? Vocabulary Words: Vain, Knickknack. < br>* WordGirl vs. Tobey vs. The Dentist - TJ, Becky and Bob are spending the afternoon with the coolest person in town - the dentist! Every kid loves their time with Dr. Clocktormocktor, except Tobey, who comes storming out of the exam room, adamant that there is no way he has a cavity. He tries to console himself with a delicious candy bar, but one bite sends him reeling in pain. Cradling his jaw, Tobey orders his robots to destroy the candy factory, which he sees as the cause of his pain, and since Becky (aka WordGirl) is stuck in a dentist's chair, this just might be one crime Tobey gets away with... Vocabulary Words: Appointment, Cavity.
Tue, Jun 30, 2015 -- 5:30am
Granny Mayor/Tobey Goes Good
* Granny Mayor - Granny May uses her wily ways to become the Mayor's Senior Aide. WordGirl has to help the Mayor see past her "nice old lady" act to stop him from signing laws which actually help villains commit more crime.
* Tobey Goes Good - In order to win WordGirl's heart Tobey decides enters "The Young Inventors Challenge and Friendly Competition." He nearly has WordGirl convinced that he's given up his evil ways, until he loses the competition and loses his cool.