This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 1/Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 2
*Part 1 - Mr. Big and Dr. Two Brains team up to create a plan to control the minds of everyone in the city.Their plan seems to be working and turning everyone into zombies! Scoops is on the scene to get the story, but will he get the surprise of his life when he sees Becky turn into WordGirl to save him from the evil mind control? Vocabulary Words: Delightful, Innovative.
* Part 2 - Mr. Big and Dr. Two Brains have managed to turn the enitre town into mind controlled zombies - everyone except for Scoops and WordGirl! Now that Scoops knows Becky's big secret will he write the biggest story of his career? Or will he help his friend outsmart the villains before they take their mind control scheme and take over the whole world??? Vocabulary Words:Confidential, Global.
Sun, Apr 20, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 9:00am
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 5:30pm
Who's Your Granny?/Win A Day with Wordgirl
* Who's Your Granny? - Granny May decides to become more notorious by committing bigger crimes involving crazy contraptions. Meanwhile, Becky is frustrated that she does not appear in any yearbook photos since she always has to escape to fight crime as WordGirl. Will Becky/WordGirl ever be able to get her photo in the yearbook and find time to interact with the new, hi-tech Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Interact, Contraption.
Have You Seen The Remote?/Sidekicked to the Curb
* Have You Seen the Remote? - Tobey and WordGirl team up to track down missing remote control for his robots. When Tobey finally has a chance to spend time with his crush-WordGirl (sigh)- she has to ignore his distractions and stop whoever is in charge of the robots attack on the city.
* Sidekicked to the Curb - The Whammer has had enough of all of this sidekick business. He wants to be his own boss, so he signs up for the Coach's motivational help program. Are all of these evil deeds really steps in the program, or has he just become a pawn in the Coach's master plan? Vocab words: Motivate, Finale
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
A Vote for Becky/Class Act
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 9:00am
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Earth Day Girl/A Hero, A Thief, A Store and Its Owner
* Earth Day Girl - When the Birthday Girl learns that the Earth is having a special celebration (on her birthday!) she decides to teach the Earth a lesson. Will WordGirl find a way to stop the Birthday Girl and save Earth Day? Vocabulary Words: Recycle, Excess.
* A Hero, A Thief, A Store and Its Owner - A police officer arrives at the Jewelry Store only to find Reginald, Chuck, Captain Huggy Face, and WordGirl encased in condiment cocoons. He questions everyone, but uncovering the truth from a superhero, a villain, a monkey and a dramatic jewelry store clerk isn't as easy as it sounds. Vocabulary Words: Version, Recollect.
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Rise of Miss Power, Part 1/The Rise of Miss Power, Part 2
* Part 1 - There's a new super hero in town! Miss Power has come to earth from outer space along with her sidekick,Captain Giggle Cheeks. WordGirl is excited for Miss Power to teach her everything she knows. But is Miss Power really a super hero? Or could she be a super villain? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 2 - Besides using her super strength and super speed to defeat villains, Miss Power has another secret weapon: using mean words against others. WordGirl would rather not use her words harshly...but after giving it a shot, she feels empowered. Soon,everyone starts wondering "what has gotten into WordGirl?" And the Botsford's are beginning to wonder "What has gotten into Becky?" Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 9:00am
The Rise Of Miss Power, Part 3/the Rise Of Miss Power, Part 4
* Part 3 - Miss Power has taken the bullying thing way too far and WordGirl doesn't like being associated with such a mean person. But when WordGirl tries to stand up to Miss Power,she gets belittled and stripped of her super hero star. Dejected and sulking, Becky goes home to her family. But Miss Power is there to take Mrs. Botsford away! Will WordGirl be able to save her mom and defeat Miss Power without sinking to her level? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
* Part 4 - WordGirl needs to come up with a plan to save her mom and get rid of Miss Power, fast! Huggy decides to share with her a pamphlet full of secret battle moves from her home planet: Lexicon. Will these moves be enough to save the city from Miss Power? Vocabulary Words: Harsh, Vigor, Encourage, Ploy.
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 3, 2014 -- 9:00am
Who Wants To Get Rid Of Wordgirl?/The Talented Mr. Birg
* Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? - Seymour Smooth has brought some of WordGirl's biggest villain enemies together to play a game of, Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? Will his strategy of using them to ultimately defeat WordGirl work? Or will he find himself outsmarted by our hero? Vocabulary Words: Strategy, Giddy.
* The Talented Mr. Birg - When Scoops writes an article about all the times WordGirl has been tricked and captured by villains, she goes off to prove him wrong. And when someone who looks just like Mr. Big claims to be a Mr. Birg, WordGirl is convinced he's lying, and refuses to be tricked again. But when Mr. Birg proves to be telling the truth, will WordGirl look foolish in front of her fans again, or is Mr. Big actually behind this? Vocabulary Words: Employee, Doppelganger.
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 3, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, May 4, 2014 -- 9:00am
One Last Sandwich/Caper Or Plastic
* One Last Sandwich - While Becky and her mom set out to build a new bookcase that will hold all of Becky's books, The Whammer convinces Chuck to commit one last crime with him before he retires. Will they be able to work as a team and pull off the ultimate sandwich heist? Vocabulary Words: Final, Pacify.
* Caper or Plastic - While Becky is busy thinking about what she wants to be when she grows up, Hal Hardbargain is busy trying to get WordGirl to help him get his bag blaster back from the infamous and mysterious Masked Bagger. Will WordGirl be able to figure out the Masked Bagger's true identity? Vocabulary Words: Muffled, Flashback.
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 3, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, May 4, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, May 4, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tell Her What She's Won/Victoria Is The Best...Wordgirl?
* Tell Her What She's Won - A jealous Seymour Smooth has kidnapped Beau Handsome, the host of everyone's favorite game show, "May I Have a Word?" When he starts stealing money from innocent contestants, WordGirl makes an appearance. Will she be able to rescue Beau and come up with a game plan to put Seymour back where he belongs-behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Bombard, Emcee.
* Victoria is the Best.. . WordGirl? - When Scoops snaps a picture of Victoria Best suspiciously appearing after WordGirl has disappeared, he believes he has finally figured out who the real WordGirl is! Victoria is thrilled to be called WordGirl, the BEST superhero in the city. Will WordGirl be able to prove that Victoria is actually fibbing without giving away WordGirl's actual secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Fib, Mistaken.
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, May 1, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, May 4, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, May 5, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
Thu, May 1, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, May 1, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, May 2, 2014 -- 9:00am
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
Thu, May 1, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, May 2, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 2, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, May 5, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 10, 2014 -- 9:00am
Highway to Havarti/Tiny Big
* Highway to Havarti - The Botsford Family vacation gets diverted when Becky discovers that Dr. Two-Brains is going to be performing his latest heist at the International Cheese Exposition. Vocabulary Words:Leisure, Berserk.
* Tiny Big - Mr. Big manufactures the ultimate teen idol, Tiny Big, to steal WordGirl's thunder and brainwash the town into spending all their money on pop star merchandise. Vocabulary Words: Fad, Limelight.
Fri, May 2, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, May 3, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, May 5, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, May 6, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 10, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, May 11, 2014 -- 9:00am
I Think I'm a Clone Now/Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff
* I Think I'm a Clone Now - Lady Redundant Woman has an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl copy the real WordGirl has to prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime. Vocabulary Words: Thesaurus, Malicious.
* Answer All My Questions and Winn Stuff - Seymour Orlando Smooth is the host of the hottest new game show and Mrs. Botsford is a contestant! WordGirl has to find a way to stop the fun and games before Seymour steals all the contestant's money. Vocabulary Words: Contestant, Permission.
Mon, May 5, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, May 6, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, May 6, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, May 7, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 10, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, May 11, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, May 11, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Bonkers for Bingo/The Ballad of Steve McClean
* Bonkers for Bingo - Granny May is the city's newest bingo champion. WordGirl challenge Granny May in a bingo tournament to make sure that she's given up her evil ways. Vocabulary Words: Undefeated, Adore. < br>* The Ballad of Steve McClean - There's a new villain in town: the snazzy, cool and sanitized Steve McClean. Dr. Two-Brains teams-up with WordGirl to defeat Steve McClean, restore order and reclaim his status as the number one villain. Vocabulary Words: Snazzy, Heist.
Tue, May 6, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, May 7, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, May 7, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, May 8, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, May 11, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, May 12, 2014 -- 3:00am
Robo-Camping/The Stew, The Proud....
* Robo-Camping - It's off to the woods for a serene camping trip with Becky, Violet, Tobey... and his robots. While the other campers attempt to rough it, Tobey commands his robots to do all of his tasks and create a luxurious weekend free from work. But will Tobey and his robots survive an unexpected thunderstorm? Vocabulary Words: Independent, Serene.
* The Stew, The Proud... - Time is running out for Becky to return her library books and maintain her perfect record when Raul Demiglasse and the Butcher go head-to-head in a culinary showdown. Vocabulary Words: Overdue, Superior.
Wed, May 7, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, May 8, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, May 8, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, May 9, 2014 -- 9:00am
Becky and the Bard/Monkey Robot Showdown
* Becky and the Bard - Violet and Becky compete for the coveted role of Juliet to play opposite the dreamy Hunter Throbheart in Romeo & Juliet. Violet is cast as Juliet while Becky is the understudy. When the Energy Monster captures Violet, Becky must chose between the role of a lifetime and saving her friend. Vocabulary Words: Shimmer, Memorize.
* Monkey Robot Showdown - The city is hosting the Big Checker Championship and Bob has to face off against Tobey's Robot, the Checkmate 3000! When Tobey puts the pressure on to win, his robot snaps and WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face must team up to stop Checkmate from destroying the city. Vocabulary Words: Champion, Vanquish.
Thu, May 8, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, May 9, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 9, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, May 12, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 17, 2014 -- 9:00am
Meat-Life Crisis/Mobot Knows Best
* Meat-Life Crisis - When the Butcher can't summon the meat to defeat WordGirl he decides to go live at home with his dad, Kid Potato. He convinces his son to join him at the ballpark to work as a food vendor. Will this be the end of the Butcher's villainous ways?
*Mobot Knows Best - It's parent-teacher conference day at Woodview Elementary School. To insure that Tobey's real mother doesn't hear about his robot distractions he creates "Mobot," a robot designed to act like his mom. Will Tobey's Mobot act human enough to fool his teacher?
Fri, May 9, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, May 10, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, May 12, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, May 13, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 17, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, May 18, 2014 -- 9:00am
Two Brains Quartet/Big's Big Bounce
* Two Brains Quartet - For the city's centennial celebration the Mayor promises to unveil its 100 year old cheese wheel to the winner of the Barbershop Quartet Competition. Both the Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains are assembling talented groups. Will Dr. Two Brains be able to sing his way to victory and run away with the city's oldest and most valuable cheese? Vocabulary Words: Melodious, Quartet.
* Big's Big Bounce - Becky and Bob join the City Scout Troop only to discover Mr. Big is the Guest Troop Leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most Scholastic Crunch Granola Bars in order to win the world famous Mega-Jump Trampoline. Vocabulary Words: Boost, Tempting.
Mon, May 12, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, May 13, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, May 13, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, May 14, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 17, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, May 18, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, May 18, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mr. Big's Colossal Mini-Golf/The Young and the Meatless
* The Young and the Meatless: Romantic sparks fly when the Butcher meets Lady Redundant Woman's copy Dupey. Will Lady Redundant Woman allow a union between one of her copies and the meat-wielding villain? Vocabulary Words: Duplicate, Interruption.
* Mr. Big's Mini-Golf: There's a new villain in town, Guy Rich, he's a super rich evil businessman. Everyone is impressed by Guy - everyone except Mr. Big. Mr. Big schemes to win back the spotlight by building a Colossal Mini Golf Course. But what will happen when he puts his fellow evil villains under mind control? Vocabulary Words: Colossal, Scoff.
Tue, May 13, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, May 14, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, May 14, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, May 15, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, May 18, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, May 19, 2014 -- 3:00am
Nocan The Contrarian/Meat My Dad
* Nocan The Contrarian - Mr. Botsford wins the role of "Mayor for the Day" just as WordGirl's newest villain Nocan the Contrarian lands ashore. When Mr. Botsford says "down" he says "up"! When WordGirl says "attack" he says "defend" followed by a barbaric yelp. WordGirl has to find his weakness in order to restore the city to normalcy. Vocabulary Words: Contrary, Exquisite
* Meat My Dad - When the Butcher's Dad "Kid Potato" appears on the scene, they unite to create the ultimate supervillain team: "Meat and Potatoes!" Quality father-son time gets on the Butcher's nerves, but somehow they still find a way to break the law. Vocabulary Words: Nemesis, Badger.
Wed, May 14, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, May 15, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, May 15, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, May 16, 2014 -- 9:00am
High-Five Sandwich/The Robot Problem
* High-Five Sandwich - Chuck has won the prestigious "Sandwich of the Year" competition, but when his story in the Big City Times is overshadowed by the new High Five Sandwich trend that Becky, Scoops and Violet came up with, he goes out in to the city to seek revenge. He won't stop until he figures out who is responsible for this new and trendy "sandwich". Vocabulary Words: Trendy(y), Eager.
* The Robot Problem - At school, Becky's class is learning about how potatoes can be used to generate electricity. This gives Tobey a brilliant idea: potatoes used to fuel robots! But when The Coach steals his idea, WordGirl has to team up with Tobey to defeat the evil potato-fueled robots and save the city! Vocabulary Words: Fuel, Cackle.
Thu, May 15, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, May 16, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 16, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, May 19, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 24, 2014 -- 9:00am
Of Two Minds/Yes Monkey
* Of Two Minds - It looks as though Dr. Two Brains has given up his cheese-stealing ways and decided to go straight. It's true, he's not stealing cheese anymore because he's discovered a giant cheese asteroid and has used his cheese seizer to redirect its path straight towards Earth! Will WordGirl convince him to change his mind in time to save Earth from being covered in cheese? Vocabulary Words: Waver, Vast.
* Yes Monkey - When Leslie resigns as Mr. Big's assistant, he goes out in search of a new one. Captain Huggy Face gets the job and Mr. Big uses mind control to make sure Huggy obeys his every order. When WordGirl sees that Huggy is on Mr. Big's team, she can't help but feel betrayed. So WordGirl teams up with a new sidekick, Leslie, to get her old one back. Vocabulary Words: Trance, Resign.
Fri, May 16, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, May 17, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, May 19, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, May 20, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 24, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, May 25, 2014 -- 9:00am
Who Is Ms. Question?/Lunch Lady Chuck
* Who Is Ms. Question? - Is asking question a superpower? The Coach certainly doesn't think so when he eliminates Ms. Question from Villain School. When lightning strikes, WordGirl is going to have to dodge more than just questions in order to stop her. Vocabulary Words: Inquire, Hilarious.
* Lunch Lady Chuck - Rather than spend his time in jail, Chuck is recruited to serve in the cafeteria at Becky's school. Chuck wows the students with superb sandwiches but things turn ugly when people request non-sandwich related lunches. Irritated by the lack of sandwich appreciation, Chuck returns to his evil ways forcing WordGirl to bring him to justice. Vocabulary Words: Disorderly, Famished.
Mon, May 19, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, May 20, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, May 20, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, May 21, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, May 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, May 25, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1/Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 1 - Newsflash: WordGirl is mispronouncing words! Realizing her weakened state, Mr. Big captures WordGirl and plans to set up a mind control ray on the moon. Can the city and the entire planet be saved without her? (To be continued. . . ) Vocabulary Words: Flawless, Dominate.
* Wordgirl Makes A Mistake: Part 2 - Mr. Big has captured WordGirl by exploiting her weakness to Lexonite. He's building a mind control device on the moon to achieve total global domination. WordGirl is forced to battle Mr. Big in outer space but will she be able to save the Earth? Vocabulary Words: Potent, Mission.
Tue, May 20, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, May 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, May 21, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, May 22, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sun, May 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, May 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
Opposite Day/Granny's Book Club
* Opposite Day - Becky's Opposite Day Extravaganza is in full swing until the festivities are interrupted by Nocan the Contrarian. The party guests must find a way to send Nocan back to the land of Contraia. Vocabulary Words: Extravaganza, Antonym.
* Granny's Book Club - The Association of Villains is ready to retire Granny May unless she's able to capture WordGirl. She successfully lures WordGirl into a trap by starting a book club. Will WordGirl be able to read between the lines and escape the clutches of Granny May? Vocabulary Words: Feisty, Retire.
Wed, May 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, May 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, May 22, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, May 23, 2014 -- 9:00am
Wham Up/Seeds of Doubt
* Wham Up - The Whammer is on a mission to become WordGirl's new sidekick. When he whams Captain Huggy Face into outer space WordGirl must find a way to rescue Huggy and put the Whammer back in the slammer. Vocabulary Words: Assist, Blunder.
* Seeds of Doubt - Ms. Question is scheming to steal the world-famous statue of the Ponderer in order to update her lair but she has to get past Joe the Guard. Ms. Question spreads seeds of doubt on Joe's bagel and throughout the museum so she can distract Joe and steal the statue. Can WordGirl defeat Ms. Question's seeds of doubt and save the statue? Vocabulary Words: Doubt, Refresh.
Thu, May 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, May 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 23, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, May 26, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 31, 2014 -- 9:00am
Wishful Thinking/Lady Redundant Woman Gets The Blues
* Be Careful What You Wish For - Seymour Orlando Smooth is hoodwinking the audience members of his new show "Wishful Thinking." When he tricks Violet and TJ into giving him their money, Becky has had enough. She teams up with TJ to bring Smooth down and save the whole city from being tricked. Vocabulary Words: Gleaming, Hoodwinked.
* Lady Redundant Woman Gets the Blues - Beatrice Bixby is trying to prove a point: she thinks copies are just as good as the original. She helps the character from a painting, Royal Dandy, to become a real life kid and he's the most spoiled child the town has ever seen. WordGirl needs to help Lady Redundant Woman and the city stop his greedy rampage and return the original painting to the museum. Vocabulary Words: Admirer, Greed.
Fri, May 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, May 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, May 26, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, May 27, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 31, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Bummertime/The Homerun King
* Bummertime - it's the last day of summer and Becky just wants to read her favorite book in the hammock and play outside with her friends ... but Tobey and his latest robot creation, Chronos, are getting in the way. She has to figure out how to stop crime and still enjoy her last day of vacation.
* The Homerun King - When TJ hits a home run during his baseball game that foils a crime he becomes The Home Run King, the city's latest superhero. But when he starts to fight real crimes and gets in over his head, WordGirl has to step in and save the day.
Mon, May 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, May 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tue, May 27, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, May 28, 2014 -- 9:00am
Sat, May 31, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy/Kid Action News
* Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy - As a villain, the Amazing Rope Guy is not so amazing. He discovers that his true talent is mimicking others. When he goes on a crime spree impersonating all of the villains of the city WordGirl must find a way to end his career as an imposter. Vocabulary Words: Imposter, Untangle.
* Kid Action News - This just in: Becky, Scoops, and Violet won a chance to host Kids Action News at Noon. While covering a story of the largest grilled cheese sandwich, WordGirl swoops in to stop Chuck and Dr. Two Brains from snagging the sandwich. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face team up again to save the sandwich, the city, and the news hour. Vocabulary Words: Tantalizing, United.
Tue, May 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, May 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, May 28, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, May 29, 2014 -- 9:00am
Granny and Clyde/Too Loud Crew
* Granny and Clyde - Granny May cons Mr. Botsford into using him as her getaway driver as she goes on a citywide crime spree. WordGirl must find a way to turn Granny May in to the cops without putting her dad behind bars.
* Too Loud Crew - The Butcher and the Whammer unexpectedly team up and things get a little noisy. What happens when they both want to be the leader, not the sidekick? Will WordGirl be able to stop their crimes and restore the city streets to a quieter place to be?
Wed, May 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, May 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, May 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, May 30, 2014 -- 9:00am
The Invisi-Bill Hand/Birthday Town
* The Invisi-bill Hand - When Invisi-Bill and Big Left Hand Guy team up, Invisi-Bill quickly becomes jealous when he doesn't get any publicity for being the true villain that he is. WordGirl uses his need for fame to trick him into revealing himself.
* Birthday Town - At "Mr. Big's Birthday Time All the Time Party Supply Store" all of the parents are going crazy! They think every day is their child's birthday. WordGirl has to find a way to shut off Mr. Big's mind control device and get the Birthday Girl to stop being so greedy.
Thu, May 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, May 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, May 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
A Better Mousetrap: Part 1/A Better Mousetrap: Part 2
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 1 - On the latest episode of "Getting the Scoop with Scoops," Scoops interviews WordGirl, reminiscing about her victorious adventures defeating Dr. Two Brains. Humiliated and worried about his villainous reputation, Dr. Two Brains hijacks the television studio with a Goop Ray to give WordGirl her final interview.
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 - In an attempt to maintain his dignity, Dr. Two Brains' takes over Scoops' talk show. He shows footage of himself defeating WordGirl, butt isn't long before WordGirl seizes the opportunity to turn the tides, and the cameras, restoring order to the show.
Fri, May 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, May 31, 2014 -- 3:00am