Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
The Monster In 3-B/Cat-Tastrophe
"The Monster in 3-B" - At the beginning of the new school year the Howards get new neighbors that Clifford and the other animals are, at first, nervous to meet.
"Cat-tastrophe" - Clifford tries to be a good host when Flo and Zo stay with the Howards, but the kittens are not the most considerate guests.
Sock It to Me/My Toy
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
Jorge and the Dog Run/Clifford's Club House
* Jorge and the Dog Run - Clifford and Jorge reminisce about the day they met, a day that ended in a big surprise.
* Paw Print Picasso - When Clifford accidentally gets paw prints on Emily Elizabeth's painting for the art show, it has a surprising result.
Friends of All Ages/Clifford's Super Sleepover
* Friends of All Ages - When an older dog, Tricksie, moves into the apartment complex, she helps Clifford and Jorge learn that it's possible to be friends with someone who is not the same age.
* Clifford's Super Sleepover - When Emily Elizabeth goes to Nina's for a sleepover, Clifford's friends try to come up with ways to distract him from his loneliness until bedtime.
Clifford's Field Trip/Helping Paws
* Clifford's Field Trip - The kids hide Clifford when he comes to the school fieldtrip.
* Helping Paws - Clifford babysits the four mice.
Sat, Apr 25, 2015 -- 6:30am
Clifford's Winter Spirit/Flo-Motion
* Clifford's Winter Spirit - Norville is feeling sad and lonely when it seems as though he is the only one without a tradition for celebrating the first snowfall of the year. It's up to Clifford and his friends to find a way to help Norville feel included.
* Flo-Motion - Flo, a super-athlete, tells her friends she'd rather play alone when she discovers she is not very good at a new Bean Bag game. Will Flo be able to put her competitiveness aside?