Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Show and Tell/What A Story
* Show and Tell: Although it lacks high tech robotics and glitz, EE's presentation of how she cares for Clifford is the hit of Show and Tell.
* What a Story: When Daffodil agrees to tell the little Sidarsky kids a story, she's all set with a tale that's utterly satisfying. for a rabbit. It's not until she finally begins to incorporate some of the others' ideas that the story becomes a hit with her audience.
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 11:00am
Valentine Schmalentine/Sweethearts Dance
* Valentine Schmalentine: Clifford and Daffodil get very competitive over who can make EE the best Valentine's Day gift of all. In the end, they realize she would have loved whatever they gave her, because she loves them.
* Sweethearts Dance: EE's excitement over the Father/Daughter-Mother/Sondance at the Community Center turns to anxiety when she realizes she and her dad have to dance in front of a crowd.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 6:30am
Heroes and Friends/The Cookie Crumbles
* When I Grow Up - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful. When Jetta hears that Charley wants to be a Martial Arts Master when he grows up, she gives him a hard time about it. But Jetta soon learns that everyone's dreams are valuable and worthy.
* Not Now, I'm Busy - Clifford's Big Idea: Help Others. Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone go to KC's house to visit him, but K.C. tells the gang he's too busy to play and Cleo feels slighted. Later, when the dogs walk by K.C.'s house and see K.C.'s owner reading to him, Cleo's hurt is compounded. Eventually the dogs learn that K.C. is moving to the island to be an assistance dog. The dogs learn that even though sometimes friends aren't always available, they're still friends.
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 11:00am
Keeping Cool/Socks and Snooze
* "Keeping Cool" - It's always fun when Evan is baby-sitting Emily Elizabeth and Clifford. This time Evan tries to impress Vanessa, the new girl in the building, but finds that she is most impressed when he is just being himself.
* "Socks and Snooze" - When Emily Elizabethcan't find one of her "lucky" socks for the first day of school Cliff ord is determined to hunt it down for her, and ends up finding it in avery surprising place.
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 6:30am
But I Really, Really Saw It!/The Perfect Pancake
* But I Really, Really Saw It!: Clifford becomes the little dog who cried wolf when he claims to have seen a huge flying dinosaur and an enormous floating teddy bear. The problem is ... he's telling the truth. When no one believes him, Clifford retreats into himself, and wants to run away. But when he sees a man holding onto the ear of an immense floating turkey and calling for help, Clifford knows he has to put his pride aside and get someone to believe him.
* The Perfect Pancake: Mr. Solomon, who is hosting Thanksgiving, plans to make his mom's favorite potato pancakes for the occasion. When the pancakes are a disaster, everyone surprises him by bringing their own special brand of pancakes to the holiday dinner.
Clifford's Little Friend/Tricky Business
* Clifford's Little Friend: After promising to play with little Lewis Sidarsky, Clifford gets into a game of ball with his older friends that Lewis is too small to play. When he realizes Lewis has disappeared, Clifford must find his friend, apologize and make amends. * Tricky Business: While babysitting for Emily Elizabeth, Evan mistakenly believes he has made Clifford really disappear with his new magic trick kit. Instead of telling Emily Elizabeth about it right away, he tries to keep her distracted while he frantically tries to find the littlepup.
Lost and Found/Basketball Blunders
* Lost and Found: Daffodil's stuffed bunny, Bubbles, is missing and Daffodil blames Clifford. After totaling EE's bedroom, Bubbles turns up in the toy basket, and Daffodil must admit that she's been as careless as Clifford.
* Basketball Blunders: EE and her friends think they have to take it easy when they play the kids on Mr. Solomon's wheelchair basketball team. But by the end of the game, they realize they've misjudged their abilities.
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Monster In 3-B/Cat-Tastrophe
"The Monster in 3-B" - At the beginning of the new school year the Howards get new neighbors that Clifford and the other animals are, at first, nervous to meet.
"Cat-tastrophe" - Clifford tries to be a good host when Flo and Zo stay with the Howards, but the kittens are not the most considerate guests.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 11:00am
Jorge and the Dog Run/Clifford's Club House
* Jorge and the Dog Run - Clifford and Jorge reminisce about the day they met, a day that ended in a big surprise.
* Paw Print Picasso - When Clifford accidentally gets paw prints on Emily Elizabeth's painting for the art show, it has a surprising result.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 11:00am
Paw Print Picasso/Hup Hup
* Clifford's Carnival - Everyone, including Clifford, knows to work as a team to put on this year's Fall Carnival. Jetta sees herself as a boss rather than a team player but soon learns the importance of being a team player.
* Clifford's Doggy Reunion - Clifford and Emily are excited - Cousin Laura and her dog Rex are coming to visit! They haven't seen each other since Clifford was a little puppy! When they arrive, Emily and Clifford find Laura and Rex are different than they remember them. They learn that people change and adjustments have to be made.
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sock It to Me/My Toy
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Nov 9, 2014 -- 6:30am
Friends of All Ages/Clifford's Super Sleepover
* Friends of All Ages - When an older dog, Tricksie, moves into the apartment complex, she helps Clifford and Jorge learn that it's possible to be friends with someone who is not the same age.
* Clifford's Super Sleepover - When Emily Elizabeth goes to Nina's for a sleepover, Clifford's friends try to come up with ways to distract him from his loneliness until bedtime.
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 6:30am
Clifford's Field Trip/Helping Paws
* Clifford's Field Trip - The kids hide Clifford when he comes to the school fieldtrip.
* Helping Paws - Clifford babysits the four mice.
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 11:00am
Nina's Perfect Party/Just The Right Size
* Nina's Perfect Party - Nina's perfectly planned birthday party gets flooded out at the T-shirt shop. Can Emily Elizabeth come up with a great idea to save Nina's birthday?
* Just The Right Size - Mrs. Howard can't find her car keys before Emily Elizabeth's recital, and Daffodil tells Clifford he is too small to help.