KQED Public Radio Highlights
Today at 9:00am
When the HIV drug Truvada was found to prevent infection, it was lauded as a way to protect those in high-risk groups. But some critics worry it may promote reckless behavior by reducing condom use.
Today at 4:00pm
Nobody wants to spend the day at an indoor mall anymore. If the death of the shopping mall is really coming, where are we going to do all of our shopping?
Tune in for KQED's series of daily listener commentaries. Or...submit your own!
What's on now?
Search our audio archives of KQED-produced programs below, and listen to past episodes on your computer or take them with you on your iPod.
KQED airs some of the best programs from independent radio producers and public radio networks around the world including: America Abroad, Hearing Voices, and Radiolab.
View airtimes on upcoming specials
Daily news and a weekly newsmagazine, produced by KQED in partnership with stations statewide.
Cy Musiker and David Wiegand on the hottest tickets and shows in Northern California.
KQED's live call-in program presents wide-ranging discussions and in-depth interviews.
KQED's local news program reporting on the latest happenings in Northern California.
Our series of daily listener commentaries since 1991.
NPR Hourly News
- 2 Key S.F. Hydrants Painted Silver on Eve of Quake’s 108th Anniversary
- BART Fined $210,000 by Cal/OSHA for Accident That Killed 2 Workers
- A Call for San Francisco to Boost Eviction Defense Funding
- Brown Calls Special Session For Rainy Day Fund Plan
The California Report
- Gov. Brown Calls for Special Session on New Rainy-Day Fund Amendment
- L.A. Dumps Many Small-Time Haulers Under New Trash Plan