KQED Public Radio Highlights
Today at 10:00am
Jacques Pepin's latest series, "Jacques Pepin: Heart & Soul," just finished production and is scheduled to air in the fall of 2015, in time for his 80th birthday.
Today at 12:00pm
Before the end of the year, the FCC is expected to vote in net neutrality rules. The Takeaway speaks with a former FCC commissioner about what could in fact be the most important vote this year.
Today at 2:00pm
A German bicycle maker pioneered amusement park rides like the Whip and the Tickler. He brought joy to millions of thrill seekers. But you would not describe him as a fun guy.
Tune in for KQED's series of daily listener commentaries. Or...submit your own!
What's on now?
New Ways to Hear KQED
To get started, use the easy links above. Or inside iTunes Radio search "KQED" and be sure to "add" our station to your personal "My Stations" list for future listening. Visit tunein.com and search for KQED then click the "+" or "follow" button.
Search our audio archives of KQED-produced programs below, and listen to past episodes on your computer or take them with you on your iPod.
KQED airs some of the best programs from independent radio producers and public radio networks around the world including: America Abroad, Hearing Voices, and Radiolab.
View airtimes on upcoming specials
Daily news and a weekly newsmagazine, produced by KQED in partnership with stations statewide.
Cy Musiker and David Wiegand on the hottest tickets and shows in Northern California.
KQED's live call-in program presents wide-ranging discussions and in-depth interviews.
KQED's local news program reporting on the latest happenings in Northern California.
Our series of daily listener commentaries since 1991.
NPR Hourly News
The California Report
- Bill Clinton Rallies Young Democrats in Support of California Congressional Candidates
- Long-Term Debate Over Jerry Brown’s Short-Term Taxes
- Dynasty by the Bay: Giants Win Third World Series in Five Seasons
- Report Shows Data Breaches Exposed Info of 18.5 Million Californians
- Environmental Group Pushes for Court Review of Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plant
- Conservative Congressman Tom McClintock Faces Rare Intra-party Challenge from the Left