KQED Public Radio Highlights
This American Life
Today at 12:00pm
Repeats at 9pm
This week, the show features stories where people recite words that have the power to change their lives, with no magic or mumbo jumbo at all.
What's on now?
New Ways to Hear KQED
To get started, use the easy links above. Or inside iTunes Radio search "KQED" and be sure to "add" our station to your personal "My Stations" list for future listening. Visit tunein.com and search for KQED then click the "+" or "follow" button.
Search our audio archives of KQED-produced programs below, and listen to past episodes on your computer or take them with you on your iPod.
KQED airs some of the best programs from independent radio producers and public radio networks around the world including: America Abroad, Hearing Voices, and Radiolab.
View airtimes on upcoming specials
Daily news and a weekly newsmagazine, produced by KQED in partnership with stations statewide.
Cy Musiker and David Wiegand on the hottest tickets and shows in Northern California.
KQED's live call-in program presents wide-ranging discussions and in-depth interviews.
KQED's local news program reporting on the latest happenings in Northern California.
Our series of daily listener commentaries since 1991.
NPR Hourly News
The California Report
- Gov. Brown to Decide on Bills Easing Drug Sentences
- Brown, Legislative Leaders Propose Legal Aid for Migrant Children
- Iranian-American Judge Barred from Hearing Cases with Iranian Nationals
- Sacramento Patient in Isolation as Doctors Await Ebola Test Results
- California-Trained Doctor Helps Keep Liberian Hospital Open During Ebola Crisis
- Gov. Brown: CalPERS Vote Undermines Previous Pension Reforms