KQED Public Radio Highlights
Today at 10:00am
Barbara Ehrenreich, author of the bestseller "Nickel and Dimed," joins us to talk about her new book, "Living With a Wild God: A Nonbeliever's Search for the Truth about Everything."
Tonight at 8:00pm
Repeats at 7pm
Does the president have constitutional authority under the due process clause to kill U.S. citizens abroad, or is it a violation of this clause to unilaterally decide to target and kill Americans? The Oxford-style debate program takes up the issue.
Today at 1:00pm
Repeats at 7pm
Seth Meyers talks with host Terry Gross about his new job, hosting "Late Night." They look back at some of Meyers' work on "Saturday Night Live," where he anchored "Weekend Update."
Tune in for KQED's series of daily listener commentaries. Or...submit your own!
What's on now?
Search our audio archives of KQED-produced programs below, and listen to past episodes on your computer or take them with you on your iPod.
KQED airs some of the best programs from independent radio producers and public radio networks around the world including: America Abroad, Hearing Voices, and Radiolab.
View airtimes on upcoming specials
Daily news and a weekly newsmagazine, produced by KQED in partnership with stations statewide.
Cy Musiker and David Wiegand on the hottest tickets and shows in Northern California.
KQED's live call-in program presents wide-ranging discussions and in-depth interviews.
KQED's local news program reporting on the latest happenings in Northern California.
Our series of daily listener commentaries since 1991.
NPR Hourly News
- Speier Demands Accountability for Campus Sexual Assaults
- Group Proposes ‘Calle 24′ Cultural District in the Mission
- National Park Officials Propose New Bonfire Rules For San Francisco’s Ocean Beach
- Bomb Squad Detonates ‘Fireworks’ Found During Vehicle Stop in the Presidio
The California Report
- E-Cigarette Ban Begins in Los Angeles
- Affordable Care Act Allows Enrollees To Quit Jobs, Pursue New Careers
- The Giving State: Leading Tours at the Computer History Museum