KQED Public Radio Highlights
February 19 at 12:00am
This hour, walk the tightrope between doubt and certainty, and wonder if there's a way to make yourself at home on that razor's edge between definitely and not so sure.
Today at 1:00am
Just a few decades ago, more than 90 percent of 30-year-olds earned more than their parents had earned at the same age. Now it’s only about 50 percent.
TED Radio Hour
Tonight at 10:00pm
When we want to know something, we ask questions. But what happens when a question doesn?t have a clear answer? Host Guy Raz explores the spirit of inquiry and the paths it leads us down.
Tune in for KQED's series of daily listener commentaries. Or...submit your own!
What's on now?
New Ways to Hear KQED
To get started, use the easy links above. Or inside iTunes Radio search "KQED" and be sure to "add" our station to your personal "My Stations" list for future listening. Visit tunein.com and search for KQED then click the "+" or "follow" button.
Search our audio archives of KQED-produced programs below, and listen to past episodes on your computer or take them with you on your iPod.
Radio Technical Issues
As we become aware of technical problems originating from KQED Radio, we will list them here.
We are aware that some Comcast/Xfinity customers have lost access to local radio stations in the upper 900 channels, particularly KQED 88.5 Public Radio on channel 960. Comcast has begun another system-wide upgrade of their equipment. It is our understanding that late last year some Xfinity customers received notices along with their bills that, in […]
To view previous issues and how they were resolved, go to our Radio Technical Issues page.
KQED airs some of the best programs from independent radio producers and public radio networks around the world including: America Abroad, Hearing Voices, and Radiolab.
View airtimes on upcoming specials
Daily news and a weekly newsmagazine, produced by KQED in partnership with stations statewide.
Cy Musiker and David Wiegand on the hottest tickets and shows in Northern California.
KQED's live call-in program presents wide-ranging discussions and in-depth interviews.
KQED's local news program reporting on the latest happenings in Northern California.
Our series of daily listener commentaries since 1991.
NPR Hourly News
The California Report
- 'A Day Without Immigrants' Protest Closes Businesses
- CEO of California-Based Health Insurer Says Obamacare Just Needs A Tune-Up
- Former U.S. National Security Adviser: Climate Change Biggest Threat to California
- Many California Congressmembers Avoid Town Halls During Recess
- Officials: Lake Oroville Shouldn't Rise Due to Storms
- State Senator Says Oversight Hearings to Come on Oroville Dam
- Carl's Jr. CEO Puzder Withdraws Nomination for Labor Secretary
- Rallies to Defend Affordable Care Act Kick Off in Modesto
- Secretary of State Renews Warnings About 'Notario' Scams Targeting Immigrants