KQED Public Radio Highlights
Today at 9:00am
Gov. Brown's administration has released an environmental study of its $25 billion plan to build two massive tunnels to move water from Northern California to other parts of the state. We'll discuss what's in the proposal.
Today at 1:00pm
The secretive organization ALEC brings legislators and corporate representatives together to write model legislation. The reporter who broke a story involving leaked documents from ALEC discusses its strategy.
City Arts & Lectures
Tonight at 8:00pm
In her book "The Bully Pulpit," Doris Kearns Goodwin captures the Progressive Era through the story of the broken friendship between Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft.
Tune in for KQED's series of daily listener commentaries. Or...submit your own!
What's on now?
Search our audio archives of KQED-produced programs below, and listen to past episodes on your computer or take them with you on your iPod.
KQED airs some of the best programs from independent radio producers and public radio networks around the world including: America Abroad, Hearing Voices, and Radiolab.
View airtimes on upcoming specials
Daily news and a weekly newsmagazine, produced by KQED in partnership with stations statewide.
Cy Musiker and David Wiegand on the hottest tickets and shows in Northern California.
KQED's live call-in program presents wide-ranging discussions and in-depth interviews.
KQED's local news program reporting on the latest happenings in Northern California.
Our series of daily listener commentaries since 1991.
NPR Hourly News
- Google Bus Protest: Angry Confrontation Apparently Staged
- ‘Revenge Porn’ Site Operator Arrested: YouGotPosted, and HeGotBusted
- San Jose Considers New Limits on Medical Pot Outlets
- Poll: Most Californians Favor Pot Use and Decriminalization
The California Report
- California Representative Maxine Waters Attends Mandela Memorial
- L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. Officials Face Criminal Charges
- Frost Threatens Central Valley Citrus
- New Delta Plan Seeks to Balance Restoration, Water Deliveries
- Trial Continues for Ex-Officers Charged in Death of Homeless Man
- California Braces for Health Coverage Procrastinators