Listen to the Noise Pop mix for November 2012, featuring El Perro Del Mar, Kendrick Lamar, Cody Chestnutt, Earl Sweatshirt and more.
This election season has certainly been a stressful one. We've been inundated with campaign ads, speeches, debates, and enough political memes for a lifetime. Now that the season is over, the Noise Pop team brings you a playlist intent on distracting you from the last few months of election madness. From Kendrick Lamar to Butter the Children, this episode is full of tunes that are completely irrelevant to this important period of time in America's history. You're welcome.
1. "Get Off" -- METZ, METZ
2. "Hold Off the Dawn" -- El Perro Del Mar, Pale Fire
3. "Backseat Freestyle" -- Kendrick Lamar, good kid, m.A.A.d city
4. "Breakers" -- Local Natives, Hummingbird
5. "Don't Wanna Go the Other Way" -- Cody Chestnutt, Landing on a Hundred
6. "What the Eyeballs Did" -- Atoms for Peace, single
7. "Here We Go" -- Christopher Owens, Lysandre
8. "Lupus" -- Butter the Children, Butter the Children
9. "Chum" -- Earl Sweatshirt, EarlWolf
10. "Luxury Problems" -- Andy Stott, Luxury Problems
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.