This episode includes:
Your Place? by Sylvia Borges
How much would you trust a stranger? Freya meets Max on the dance floor. There's an immediate connection and attraction. When the lights switch on in the nightclub and the crowd disperses, she makes him an unusual offer which is a bigger, more exciting adventure than a normal one night stand. Written and directed by Sylvia Borges. Principal cast: Katrin Buehring and Bjoern von der Wellen.
- Watch the trailer, below.
- Visit the film's website at yourplace-movie.com.
- Visit the filmmaker's Facebook page at facebook.com.
- Watch an interview with the filmmaker at youtube.com.
- See the film's IMDb entry at imdb.com.
Watch a trailer for Your Place?:
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Month
KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community by commemorating Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Month in June. View a guide highlighting broadcasts and community events.
KQED Arts Hot Summer Days & Nights Guide
Get our picks for the season's best concerts, books, movies, outdoor plays, visual arts and more.