Thu, May 26, 2005 -- 9:00 AM
Green MBAsDownload audio (MP3)
Forum discusses the trend of teaching business students environmentally and socially sustainable business practices.
Host: Michael Krasny
- Bob Willard, author of "The Sustainability Advantage: Seven Business Case Benefits of a Triple Bottom Line" and, coming out this month, "The Next Sustainability Wave: Building Boardroom Buy-in"
- George Kao, graduating student from the MBA Program at Presidio World College
- Jill Bamburg, MBA program director at the Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- Lisa Capa, first year student at Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- Ron Nahser, provost of the Presidio World College in San Francisco and author of "Learning to Read the Signs."