Fri, Dec 16, 2011 -- 9:00 AM
Holiday Gift GivingDownload audio (MP3)
As the clock ticks down, holiday gift giving gets stressful. Whether shopping online or in stores the search for the perfect gift can be bewildering. Forum offers some suggestions, including how to do some social good with your generosity.
Host: Dave Iverson
- Brian Thorson, ,president and CEO of Mygiftlist.com
- Francis Flynn, Paul E. Holden professor of organizational behavior at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business.
- Kathy Jackson, CEO of Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
- Margaret Rucker, professor of textiles and clothing at UC Davis. Specializes in organizational and consumer psychology.
- Matt Mahan, vice president for social impact at Causes.com
Also, please note that your comments could be read on air. We may edit them for clarity or brevity, and we will use only your first name to identify you on the air.